Unhinged

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
the left is nuts, this video explains it all...it's an RNC add.....the dems want more of Trump I guess

Effective ad. More of the same though: vote for me, ignoring that i don't have much good to offer, cause the other guy over there is craaaaaayzay and you'd be crazy to vote for him.

when George Will tells Conservatives to vote out the Republicans the party worse than F'd - you girls can say everything is good within the ranks but reality isnt your forte'.

Effective ad. More of the same though: vote for me, ignoring that i don't have much good to offer, cause the other guy over there is craaaaaayzay and you'd be crazy to vote for him.
well I don't think it's meant to highlight issues, they'll have others for this...its to remind people the nuts on the other side...

When a Liberal mentions the scumbag neo-Con George Will, you know the world is in bad shape.

when George Will tells Conservatives to vote out the Republicans the party worse than F'd - you girls can say everything is good within the ranks but reality isnt your forte'.
What?
And George Will is a moron....Trump passes all the stuff he wants, yet he complains about him constantly....what a dipshit.

Who cares about will, what did you think about the add? Should we add more? Maybe get some lefties that want us to ramp up our attacks on Russia and N Korea? Maybe we could start WW3....oh how fun!

(Yes to the left that last part is sarcasm, since you guys can't tell)

When a Liberal mentions the scumbag neo-Con George Will, you know the world is in bad shape.

When did George Will become a neo conservative? o_O

"Perhaps I'm old and tired, but I think that the chances of finding out what's actually going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say, "Hang the sense of it," and keep yourself busy. I'd much rather be happy than right any day. " -- Slartibartfast, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

"Perhaps I'm old and tired, but I think that the chances of finding out what's actually going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say, "Hang the sense of it," and keep yourself busy. I'd much rather be happy than right any day. " -- Slartibartfast, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
He kinda morphed into it.
he's a globalist republican, talks about free trade, but doesn't care that we get screwed on that deal.

From watching him on Sunday morning for 20 years.

Oh!
I get it!
You know nothing about Will except for something anti-Trump and that’s why you made an ass of yourself in the OP.

Wow, you just summed up the last 30 years worth of elections in on post! Well DONE

the left is nuts, this video explains it all...it's an RNC add.....the dems want more of Trump I guess

Lol all the GOP has is their desperate “whataboutism” tactic of the other side. It’s not like they have merits of their own for the masses to like.

Lol all the GOP has is their desperate “whataboutism” tactic of the other side. It’s not like they have merits of their own for the masses to like.

WE do have merits, it's just that you guys are violent pschyos.....and talk about no issues.......the dems haven't come up with anything, but hate and violence

An "add" huh? I love the poorly educated.

So you actually think a lump generalization fallacy "explains" something? Aren't you easily amused.

From watching him on Sunday morning for 20 years.

Yeah well, while I admire your ability to tolerate watching elitist pinheads like George Will, he's not even close to being anything resembling a neo conservative.

An "add" huh? I love the poorly educated.

So you actually think a lump generalization fallacy "explains" something? Aren't you easily amused.

No, it's lefties advocating violence.....nothing new, but effective

Nope --- it's a blanket generalization fallacy. And it became so as soon as six cherrypicked people on video ---- only one of whom is even in politics at all ---- were depicted as the entire "left".

It's also a grand Association Fallacy if you toss in unrelated B-roll of burning cars and anarchist symbols laid over drama production music.

Fallacies are for the simpleminded.

Forum List

Back