🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uninsured: Obamacare Is Unaffordable

new survey confirms that the “Affordable Care Act” has failed to achieve one of its most important goals — making health coverage accessible to the uninsured. As the Washington Post reports, “Just one in 10 uninsured people who qualify for private health plans through the new marketplace have signed up for one.” .....

According to the survey, which was released last Thursday by McKinsey & Company, the most common reason cited by uninsured respondents was lack of affordability.Out of five possible reasons for failing to enroll, most chose, “I could not afford to pay the premium.”

Ready for more?

The answer, of course, is that actual facts have little to do with the claims the President makes for Obamacare. It’s pretty obvious, for example, that the 4 million sign-up figure touted by his administration is fiction.The McKinsey survey makes it clear that the actual number is less than 500,000.

aren’t bothering to track how many uninsured are obtaining coverage via Obamacare. When asked for that figure, the government official charged with implementing the program said,That’s not a data point that we are really collecting in any systematic way.”

Uninsured: Obamacare Is Unaffordable | The American Spectator

We told you so.

you being a paid poster from BCBS nobody takes you serious give it up

Coming from you......really? :rolleyes:

lol you're pathetic dude. it is what is it; republicans arent delying obamacare; obama is.. all you have is stupid charges of racism you cant prove; and the lies you tell yourself that the delays arent for political reasons, and that the law might work itself out one day

idiot

actually the republicans are delaying obama care ... by not allowing their state to have total axcess to health care they are controlling how many sign up ... so again you wish I was wrong ... but it shows here you don't know whats going on ... it quite clear who the idiot is and that would be you ... you make rash statements with out thinking first ... because of your hatred of democrats/liberals and obama, you don't think rationally at all its very clear here of your hatred of use dems/liberals ... you need to seek help .... and because of obama care you can now seek mental health care:D

another lie you're telling yourself idiot. you're referring to the state exchanges. but manuy blue states dont have their own exchange either; including obama's own very blue home state if illinois

all you do is make a fool of yourself

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
still losing your debate her.. I would suggest you slow down ... then give it up before you pop a vessel in your head... now your posting without checking your wording ... I've don't that ... but I've learn to check my shit first before I post any more ... because you right wing nut will call me on it every time ...

now coming from Illinois web site...

Through the Affordable Care Act, Health Insurance Marketplaces (formerly known as the Health Insurance Exchanges) have been established across the country. Each state had the option to set up a state-based insurance Marketplace that will allow individuals and employers to easily compare and evaluate health insurance plans. Through the Marketplace, Illinois residents and small business owners will be able to compare quality and affordable health insurance options, apply tax credits directly, and receive enrollment support. Enrollment in health coverage through the Marketplace began on October 1, 2013 with plans effective beginning on January 1, 2014.

The federal government also give states that need more time to establish state-based Marketplaces an option for the first year of operation. States can participate in a partnership with the federal government, with the option of running the plan management and in-person consumer assistances functions. The other Marketplace functions will be operated by the federal government. The state of Illinois will participate in a partnership for the first year and plans to use this opportunity as a bridge to a state-based Marketplace for the second year of operation. If you are interested in signing up for more information about health coverage through the Marketplace beginning on October 1,

SEEMS once again you're wrong ...the state of illinois is working in partnership with the government ... I know you'll blow a gasket when you read this but, count to 10 some times that helps ... right before you burst a vessel ...POP!!!goes the vessel :D

Last edited:
Those states who are participating are able to cover the poor through Medicaid, and that has been three million.

Those states who are not doing that will be doing it within two years.

And We the People are not going back to an health insurance industry that made obscene profits by not insuring sick people.

This will put people like You Know Roo into the job market within a few years. :lol:

Well deserved.

Is 'We the People' code for 'subservient bootlickers' in your lexicon?

The rest of America does not care what the far right reactionaries think. You guys don't get "just once more."

Heh... I'll take that as a 'yes'.

actually the republicans are delaying obama care ... by not allowing their state to have total axcess to health care they are controlling how many sign up ... so again you wish I was wrong ... but it shows here you don't know whats going on ... it quite clear who the idiot is and that would be you ... you make rash statements with out thinking first ... because of your hatred of democrats/liberals and obama, you don't think rationally at all its very clear here of your hatred of use dems/liberals ... you need to seek help .... and because of obama care you can now seek mental health care:D

another lie you're telling yourself idiot. you're referring to the state exchanges. but manuy blue states dont have their own exchange either; including obama's own very blue home state if illinois

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
still losing your debate her.. I would suggest you slow down ... then give it up before you pop a vessel in your head... now your posting without checking your wording ...
Pot-kettle-black? goofball :eusa_whistle:

new survey confirms that the “Affordable Care Act” has failed to achieve one of its most important goals — making health coverage accessible to the uninsured. As the Washington Post reports, “Just one in 10 uninsured people who qualify for private health plans through the new marketplace have signed up for one.” .....

According to the survey, which was released last Thursday by McKinsey & Company, the most common reason cited by uninsured respondents was lack of affordability.Out of five possible reasons for failing to enroll, most chose, “I could not afford to pay the premium.”

Ready for more?

The answer, of course, is that actual facts have little to do with the claims the President makes for Obamacare. It’s pretty obvious, for example, that the 4 million sign-up figure touted by his administration is fiction.The McKinsey survey makes it clear that the actual number is less than 500,000.

aren’t bothering to track how many uninsured are obtaining coverage via Obamacare. When asked for that figure, the government official charged with implementing the program said,That’s not a data point that we are really collecting in any systematic way.”

We told you so.

really !!!! Antares says he works for BCBS this was his statement not mine ... he said he knows the health care laws backwards and fowards ... he said he works their day in and day out ... again this was his statement not mine ... but I see him here all the time ... posting every thing he can againts dems/liberals and obama ... so you tell me ... if you work for someone, like BCBS, and you were here posting all the time ... day in and day out, what would be your conclusion ... he's a paid poster ... its that simple ... I remember back in the day on the AOL boards they were all over that board with paid posters from the right ... they even admitted they were

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
still losing your debate her.. I would suggest you slow down ... then give it up before you pop a vessel in your head... now your posting without checking your wording ...

you've seem to missed the rest of the debate fool you're making a fool of yourself read it and learn

I've don't that ... but I've learn to check my shit first before I post any more ... because you right wing nut will call me on it every time ...

Through the Affordable Care Act, Health Insurance Marketplaces (formerly known as the Health Insurance Exchanges) have been established across the country. Each state had the option to set up a state-based insurance Marketplace that will allow individuals and employers to easily compare and evaluate health insurance plans. Through the Marketplace, Illinois residents and small business owners will be able to compare quality and affordable health insurance options, apply tax credits directly, and receive enrollment support. Enrollment in health coverage through the Marketplace began on October 1, 2013 with plans effective beginning on January 1, 2014.

The federal government also give states that need more time to establish state-based Marketplaces an option for the first year of operation. States can participate in a partnership with the federal government, with the option of running the plan management and in-person consumer assistances functions. The other Marketplace functions will be operated by the federal government. The state of Illinois will participate in a partnership for the first year and plans to use this opportunity as a bridge to a state-based Marketplace for the second year of operation. If you are interested in signing up for more information about health coverage through the Marketplace beginning on October 1,

SEEMS once again you're wrong ...the state of illinois is working in partnership with the government ... I know you'll blow a gasket when you read this but, count to 10 some times that helps ... right before you burst a vessel ...POP!!!goes the vessel

you seem to missed the debate here sop heres the reast read it mopron before you make a bigger fool then you are

kettle to pot you lost once again ...

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

you've seem to missed the rest of the debate fool you're making a fool of yourself read it and learn

I've don't that ... but I've learn to check my shit first before I post any more ... because you right wing nut will call me on it every time ...

SEEMS once again you're wrong ...the state of illinois is working in partnership with the government ... I know you'll blow a gasket when you read this but, count to 10 some times that helps ... right before you burst a vessel ...POP!!!goes the vessel

you seem to missed the debate here sop heres the reast read it mopron before you make a bigger fool then you are

kettle to pot you lost once again ...

I have no idea what you're talking about.....but, continue to check your wording, you're doing such a good job at it. :eusa_whistle:

an study based on right wing information ...not real information ... but that's what you get when you read information from a paid poster like Antares they lie a lot ....:D

Feel free to disprove it Billi Boi....and use a "source".....you know what one of those is right?

LOL, a paid poster huh?

YUP , I make a shitload of money selling the very plans Obama has forced us to sell and BCBS also pays me to come on here an knock those same plans.

YOu really are a moron.

an study based on right wing information ...not real information ... but that's what you get when you read information from a paid poster like Antares they lie a lot ....:D

well there you go; more proof left-wing losers will lie to themselves and live in denial no matter how much reality they are faced with
ok tell us about McKinsey and company ...tell us they don't support right wing causes ... tell us the don'tt donate money to right wing
candidates ..please show us how I lied about this company ... if you can ... I'll wait for you proof ... probably will get your information when hell freezes over ...

YOU get to disprove the report Billi Boi..YOU dispute it.

lol you're pathetic dude. it is what is it; republicans arent delying obamacare; obama is.. all you have is stupid charges of racism you cant prove; and the lies you tell yourself that the delays arent for political reasons, and that the law might work itself out one day

idiot

You really are Red Helmet retarded.

Its your Boi King who is delaying everything his own people don't like.

God Billi Boi stay OUT of the deep end.

Ready for more?

We told you so.

Poor Billy Boi hasn't quite made the connection that I SELL INsurance Policies but that doesn't mean I am going to lie and tell folks that the plans are amazing as Billy thinks they are.

really !!!! Antares says he works for BCBS this was his statement not mine ... he said he knows the health care laws backwards and fowards ... he said he works their day in and day out ... again this was his statement not mine ... but I see him here all the time ... posting every thing he can againts dems/liberals and obama ... so you tell me ... if you work for someone, like BCBS, and you were here posting all the time ... day in and day out, what would be your conclusion ... he's a paid poster ... its that simple ... I remember back in the day on the AOL boards they were all over that board with paid posters from the right ... they even admitted they were

I have from day said I am a BCBS from day one Billy Boi....before you ever even showed up here.

You aren't very bright but you are free to think what you like :)

I am AGENT....

How embarrassing for the Koch brothers, if they're capable of embarrassment.

Washington— A Dexter cancer patient featured in a conservative group’s TV ad campaign denouncing her new health care coverage as “unaffordable” willsave more than $1,000 this year

Julie Boonstra, 49, starred last month in an emotional television ad sponsored by Americans for Prosperity that implied Democratic U.S. Rep. Gary Peters’ vote for the Affordable Care Act made her medication so “unaffordable” she could die. Peters of Bloomfield Township is running for an open U.S. Senate seat against Republican Terri Lynn Land.

The Detroit News and fact checkers last month cast doubt on the accuracy of the TV ad. On Monday, Boonstra acknowledged which health plan she chose, offering the first evidence of cost savings.

Boonstra said Monday her new plan she dislikes is the Blue Cross Premier Gold health care plan, which caps patient responsibility for out-of-pocket costs at $5,100 a year, lower than the federal law’s maximum of $6,350 a year. It means the new plan will save her at least $1,200 compared with her former insurance plan she preferred that was ended under Obamacare’s coverage requirements.

From The Detroit News: Dexter cancer patient who called health care 'unaffordable' will save more than $1K | The Detroit News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpjyr1x7mC0]Julie's Story: It's Time to Listen - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
All I know is the PCE index of actual consumption expenditure is signalling deflation and the usual suspects other than Ocare do not explain the signal. Affordability and ACA motivated interstate migration may be much bigger than expected.

Forum List

Back