Union cancels Boeing vote, claiming gun-toting workers told it to take off

And now union jobs are hard to come by and the middle class is shrinking. What country without unions has a strong middle class?

You can thank Blow Job Clinton for that...He signed the bill into law allowing our jobs to exit the United States to places like China, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Korea, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Thailand.
FYI - Our jobs started leaving this country shortly after WWII when we started rebuilding Japan's economy. It's been a steady progression ever since. We've had many unjust, unfair, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies since then, through many presidents and administrations. Thus the reason why we've lost so many industries, and closed our plants and factories over the years. Yes, unions did contribute to the lost of industries.

And now union jobs are hard to come by and the middle class is shrinking. What country without unions has a strong middle class?

You can thank Blow Job Clinton for that...He signed the bill into law allowing our jobs to exit the United States to places like China, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Korea, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Thailand.

I think the rights brain washing people against unions has done a lot of damage. i don't think this new trade deal will exactly save jobs either though.
And you would be right in line with the rest of your commie liberals.

Unions aren't commie.

I think the rights brain washing people against unions has done a lot of damage. i don't think this new trade deal will exactly save jobs either though.

Unions aren't commie.
You're absolutely right, they're much worse than that.

Unions aren't commie.

What country without unions has a strong middle class?

Unions aren't commie.

I don't live in a country without unions...I just know the ONLY RICH PEOPLE associated with UNIONS are the people who RUN the goddamn things. And they are STEALING THE COMMON WORKERS BLIND.

Unions aren't commie.

I don't live in a country without unions...I just know the ONLY RICH PEOPLE associated with UNIONS are the people who RUN the goddamn things. And they are STEALING THE COMMON WORKERS BLIND.

Then you need to compare Union vs non Union workers. Look at car manufacturers. Union workers have better wages and benefits.

Unions aren't commie.

Unions are needed for a strong middle class.

Unions aren't commie.

Well, we have unions and our Middle Class is anything but strong. We're losing more of our Middle Class by the day. More of our Middle Class are joining the ranks of the poor than joining the upper Middle Class and the wealthy. We have less home ownership, more poverty, more homelessness, more workers living payday to payday, and we have a growing number surviving off of some form of government assistance. In addition, unions are decreasing in number, and have been for years now. Our Middle Class, what's left of it, is anything but strong.

High union wages and ridiculous benefits helped closed the steel mills, the textile mills, the furniture plants, the appliances plants, the automotive parts plants, the electronics plants, toys, tools, and farm equipment plants. Union workers are the only ones that can afford union made products. Thus the reason stores like Wal-Mart are doing so well.

Also, unions never invest one single penny into any business, yet want to go in and tell the companies what to pay, the benefits to offer, and who they can and can't fire. Unions wait until a business is up and running, then they try to get in, and never once invest one ounce of sweat, nor a single penny in the business. Unions are nothing but greed and crooks.

Unions aren't commie.

That's total BS. All that's needed for a strong Middle Class is an adequate number of self-supporting living wage jobs.

Unions aren't commie.

Well, we have unions and our Middle Class is anything but strong. We're losing more of our Middle Class by the day. More of our Middle Class are joining the ranks of the poor than joining the upper Middle Class and the wealthy. We have less home ownership, more poverty, more homelessness, more workers living payday to payday, and we have a growing number surviving off of some form of government assistance. In addition, unions are decreasing in number, and have been for years now. Our Middle Class, what's left of it, is anything but strong.

High union wages and ridiculous benefits helped closed the steel mills, the textile mills, the furniture plants, the appliances plants, the automotive parts plants, the electronics plants, toys, tools, and farm equipment plants. Union workers are the only ones that can afford union made products. Thus the reason stores like Wal-Mart are doing so well.

Also, unions never invest one single penny into any business, yet want to go in and tell the companies what to pay, the benefits to offer, and who they can and can't fire. Unions wait until a business is up and running, then they try to get in, and never once invest one ounce of sweat, nor a single penny in the business. Unions are nothing but greed and crooks.

Yes unions are on the decline so we have all those things.

Can you name a country without unions who has a strong middle class?

Unions aren't commie.

That's total BS. All that's needed for a strong Middle Class is an adequate number of self-supporting living wage jobs.

Ok give some example of countries without unions that have a strong middle class then.

Unions aren't commie.

What does any other country have to do with me? It really doesn't matter whether any other country has anything or not. How did other countries come into this conversation? I'm not concerned with the economy, nor social class of anyone in any other country.

Unions aren't commie.

What does any other country have to do with me? It really doesn't matter whether any other country has anything or not. How did other countries come into this conversation? I'm not concerned with the economy, nor social class of anyone in any other country.

Well your claims are false. Our middle class is declining with unions. No country without unions has a strong middle class. If you were wise that would tell you we need Unions for a strong middle class. Your theories may look true on paper but they are clearly false in the real world.

Well your claims are false. Our middle class is declining with unions. No country without unions has a strong middle class. If you were wise that would tell you we need Unions for a strong middle class. Your theories may look true on paper but they are clearly false in the real world.
I totally disagree, and likewise, your claims are equally false. FYI - We had a very strong economy, and a very strong Middle Class from the 50's to mid 70's. You have the right to express your opinion, and I respect that right. But, obviously, we greatly disagree.

I totally disagree, and likewise, your claims are equally false. FYI - We had a very strong economy, and a very strong Middle Class from the 50's to mid 70's. You have the right to express your opinion, and I respect that right. But, obviously, we greatly disagree.

Yes we disagree. But I have reality on my side. The middle class needs unions.

No they don't. And, you're a long way from reality.

No they don't. And, you're a long way from reality.

Yes they obviously do. As unions are declining so is our middle class. Unions created the middle class. And again no country has a strong middle class without unions. You are foolish to believe in something that has never happened. You have nothing in reality to support your claims. Look at the auto industry. Union workers make more and have better benefits than non union.

Forum List

Back