"Unite the Right".

Just found this on a google search

James Alex Fields Jr: Full Story & Must-See Details

Might just be a rumor
interesting find.

But...

" People on the internet checked the license plate of the vehicle and tracked it down to musician Joel Vangheluwe who completely denies any involvement in today’s incident. He shot down the rumors by stating that he attended a wedding with his girlfriend when tragedy struck Charlottesville. Vangheluwe also said that he had sold the gray 2010 Dodge Challenger."

The old plates don't generally go to the new owner.

upload_2017-8-12_17-48-25.png

The Daily Progress (@DailyProgress) | Twitter

James Alex Fields Jr. Identified as Charlottesville Suspect

James Alex Fields, Jr. has been identified as the suspected driver of a vehicle that rammed into protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing one and injuring dozens more. Fields was booked in jail on suspicion of second-degree murder, police told the Washington Post. Fields, 20, is from Maumee, Ohio, outside of Toledo. Fields registered as a Republican in 2016, public records reviewed by The Daily Beast show.

James Alex Fields Jr. Identified as Charlottesville Suspect

maybe his gas pedal stuck. you know they are built be illegals, right? :)

There are a lot of statues and confederacy "memorials" that should be taken down.

I'm not sure Robert E. Lee was one of them.

The racist right is in full view today in Charlotte. You thought this type of right wing terrorism went out with the 1960s but Trump's followers are on the march with their torches and David Duke leading the way.

Over a statue of the general of an army that fought against the United States on US soil. Hey cons, put up a statue of your present hero David Duke in your backyard. Or hang one on the wall in your living room next to your fake statue of Jesus. I actually think this eruption of right wing violence is good in the long wrong, hopefully no one gets seriously hurt or killed. But in the long run, as in the 60s, the public needs to see exactly who conservatives are these days. They haven't changed.

One watches the videos and asks the same question conservatives LOVE to ask whenever there is a Muslim terrorist attack. "Where are all the moderate and good conservatives to condemn and denounce this and to point out these bad guys to the authorities before the harm people?" Trump only spoke up after his name was used by the racists in Charlotte to condone what they are doing. The rest of Republican-squish land has come out with generic milk-toast comments.
We really don't have any idea what actually happened there. All we have are biased media reports and inflammatory nonsense like you just posted.

It doesn't matter, you are searching frantically for any excuse. This is who you are, or at least who you defend. If this isn't who you are then say so.
No I am not. When I posted that no one knew what actually happened and we still don't. Stop lying.

The Latest: Suspect told his mother he was going to rally

A woman who identified herself as the mother of the man accused of driving his car into a crowd of peaceful protesters says he told her he was going to the rally.

Samantha Bloom, of Ohio, confirmed details about her son's car and his trip to Virginia, saying she received a text from him last week that said he'd gotten some time off from work and was going to a rally.

She said her son hadn't given her any details about the rally but that she told him "to be careful" and to peaceful.

Maumee man taken into custody for plowing into Virginia crowd, killing 1
Charlottesville rocked by white nationalist protests; Total of dead reaches 3

Samantha Bloom, Mr. Fields’ mother, told a Blade reporter her son texted her Friday to say he had dropped his cat off at her Monclova Township apartment so he could go to an “alt-right” rally in Virginia.

“I told him to be careful,” Ms. Bloom said. “[And] if they’re going to rally to make sure he’s doing it peacefully.”

It didn’t appear that happened, she said tearfully.

She had returned from dinner Saturday evening unaware that her son was involved and had not yet been contacted by authorities.

He had told her about the rally last week, but didn’t offer details about its extremist nature.

“I thought it had something to do with Trump,” she said.

LOCK HIM UP

A woman who identified herself as the mother of the man accused of driving his car into a crowd of peaceful protesters says he told her he was going to the rally.

Samantha Bloom, of Ohio, confirmed details about her son's car and his trip to Virginia, saying she received a text from him last week that said he'd gotten some time off from work and was going to a rally.

She said her son hadn't given her any details about the rally but that she told him "to be careful" and to peaceful.

Charlottesville rocked by white nationalist protests; Total of dead reaches 3

Samantha Bloom, Mr. Fields’ mother, told a Blade reporter her son texted her Friday to say he had dropped his cat off at her Monclova Township apartment so he could go to an “alt-right” rally in Virginia.

“I told him to be careful,” Ms. Bloom said. “[And] if they’re going to rally to make sure he’s doing it peacefully.”

It didn’t appear that happened, she said tearfully.

She had returned from dinner Saturday evening unaware that her son was involved and had not yet been contacted by authorities.

He had told her about the rally last week, but didn’t offer details about its extremist nature.

“I thought it had something to do with Trump,” she said.

LOCK HIM UP

Have a trial, and if convicted, lock him up.

Some speculation from the police is that he didn't intentionally plow through the crowd, he panicked when the protesters stormed the car.

I have a little trouble believing it however I will wait for the evidence and the facts to come it.

We should have gone into berkeley with iron rods , regimented batallions. that's how you show these liberal antifa anarchist fucks whats up.

Forum List

Back