United Earth Government

Would you like a United Earth?

• Total voters
Nov 22, 2010
Who agrees that there should be a United Earth Government? All existing nation-states would already exist, but they would be federalized into less-powerful states (similar to US states). It wouldn't be some stupid New World Order conspiracy theory or anything like that, since that is just a hoax, but this would be a real legitimate peaceful and democratic world government. I think it would be a good thing. Of course, the US would probably still be the leader of the world. This new world government would of course be capitalist and democratic and have human rights and a constitution similar to the United States constitution. It would further development worldwide. It would sort of be like the United Earth in Star Trek I suppose, what do you think, would you like there to be a world government?

Its downfall would be that the larger an entity grows, the harder it becomes to manage and the more susceptible it becomes to corruption. Chaos ensues.

Who agrees that there should be a United Earth Government? All existing nation-states would already exist, but they would be federalized into less-powerful states (similar to US states). It wouldn't be some stupid New World Order conspiracy theory or anything like that, since that is just a hoax, but this would be a real legitimate peaceful and democratic world government. I think it would be a good thing. Of course, the US would probably still be the leader of the world. This new world government would of course be capitalist and democratic and have human rights and a constitution similar to the United States constitution. It would further development worldwide. It would sort of be like the United Earth in Star Trek I suppose, what do you think, would you like there to be a world government?

not until the aliens return to kick our asses

Yeah because the world all working together would be so fucking horrible.

Man am I sick of you brain dead cons.

So instead of two levels of government bueauracracy, we have three.

No thank you. We already have a pretty good "transnational" government structure. It was created by something we call the Constitution. A pact between 13 original states.

I don't want any government that isn't going to guarentee basic rights under the US Constitution.

No thank you. We already have a pretty good "transnational" government structure. It was created by something we call the Constitution. A pact between 13 original states.

I don't want any government that isn't going to guarentee basic rights under the US Constitution.

I said that the constitution of the world government would in this scenario give everyone the same rights as the US Constitution

I said that the constitution of the world government would in this scenario give everyone the same rights as the US Constitution

with the addition of the patriot act ?

Many dont read what is asked they just knee jerk answer.

Its a favorite thing to do for cons, act before they learn or think.

Yeah, cause reality has shown that since man's existance on the planet, we've always 'worked together'. The brain dead people are the ones that live in the fantasy world where they think some kind of world utopia is possible. :cuckoo:

Yeah, cause reality has shown that since man's existance on the planet, we've always 'worked together'. The brain dead people are the ones that live in the fantasy world where they think some kind of world utopia is possible. :cuckoo:

Who said fucking utopia you assminer?

Why do you think the government our founders left us can not world world wide?

The world working together sounds beyond brain dead to me.

For example, how's that U.N. thing been working out when, say, genocide becomes a popular form of social engineering in places like Rwanda or Darfur? Can't you just feel the love?

We cant even get 100 senators working together.

I am a realist...not brain dead. There is absolutely nothing in the history of the world that gives me reason to believe trying to acheive a world where all work together is possible.

To the contrary, there is plenty of history that shows that such a vision is dangerous,

Are you aware of how things panned out at the onset of WW2?

A little trust in your adversaries can prove to be quite foolish.

Seems to me it is not an issue of me being brain dead. It is an issue of you beiong a dreamer with little regard to history fact and logic.

That is why those with visions such as yours are dangerous when in high decision making positions.

Who said fucking utopia you assminer?

Why do you think the government our founders left us can not world world wide?

What would be the purpose of it? Why is it needed?

Forum List

Back