🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

United States Has "meddled" In 81 Elections Since 1946

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Well, 83 if you count Hillaryous and Obamakov's meddling in Russia and Israels elections.

That's right, folks. Here we are sitting in a big mess feigning outrage at Russia and we've been doing it for well over 60 years. And your tax dollars paid for it.

Does anyone know where I can get the new and improved moral equivalency slide rule, mine seems to be out dated.

The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

Retarded logic.

We've bombed quite a few as well. Does that now mean we should just simply accept it?

Fine, let's agree to stop. Let's lobby our representatives in Congress to make a law about it. In return, we will go like hammer and tongs after any foreign country that interferes in ours.

Retarded logic.

We've bombed quite a few as well. Does that now mean we should just simply accept it?

So what you're implying is without hypocrisy we couldn't have our version of moral high ground. I get it.

Kinda like the country level version of white privilege.

Well, 83 if you count Hillaryous and Obamakov's meddling in Russia and Israels elections.

That's right, folks. Here we are sitting in a big mess feigning outrage at Russia and we've been doing it for well over 60 years. And your tax dollars paid for it.

Does anyone know where I can get the new and improved moral equivalency slide rule, mine seems to be out dated.

So that justifies trump seeking help from the Russians to influence our elections?

The left has been continually critical of most efforts to "promote democracy" abroad by fucking with what are often the first free elections a country has ever had. Are you actually looking for someone to defend this practice? Dig up all your heroes and ask them why they did it. As to Russia, this was an espionage attack on the United States of America. Just because our country did the same thing does not make it acceptable. It was something that was done to us with bad intentions, a response is required. Quit trying to defend Russia and worry about how we are going to restore faith in our electoral process and make sure no one can fuck with it.

The left has been continually critical of most efforts to "promote democracy" abroad by fucking with what are often the first free elections a country has ever had. Are you actually looking for someone to defend this practice? Dig up all your heroes and ask them why they did it. As to Russia this was an espionage attack on the United States of America. Just because our country did the same thing does not make it an acceptable. It was something that was done to us with bad intentions, a response is required. Quit trying to defend Russia and worry about how we are going to restore faith in our electoral process and make sure no one can fuck with it.
Right wingers applaud any country who can interfere in our elections, so long as their candidate wins.

So...that makes it ok then. At least as far as trumpazees are concerned.

The left has been continually critical of most efforts to "promote democracy" abroad by fucking with what are often the first free elections a country has ever had. Are you actually looking for someone to defend this practice? Dig up all your heroes and ask them why they did it. As to Russia this was an espionage attack on the United States of America. Just because our country did the same thing does not make it an acceptable. It was something that was done to us with bad intentions, a response is required. Quit trying to defend Russia and worry about how we are going to restore faith in our electoral process and make sure no one can fuck with it.
Right wingers applaud any country who can interfere in our elections, so long as their candidate wins.
Apparently so. Criticizing Russia is now seen as an attack on Trump by these people who then defend the whole mess by criticizing America. It's fucking nuts, these people have lost their minds.

Forum List

Back