United States will deploy thousands of troops in Australia amid tensions with China after Australia warns war with China is possible

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
At this point, everyone understands the US shouldn’t act as the World’s Policeman. But at the very least, the US can and should act as the World’s Arsenal of Democracy.

At this point, everyone understands the US shouldn’t act as the World’s Policeman. But at the very least, the US can and should act as the World’s Arsenal of Democracy.

The old saying.....war is good for the economy.

Can any of our fully indoctrinated contingent tell us why Australia will probably not become a member of N.A.T.O.?

defense stocks are doing well at least

As well they should be. We have the most awesome defense industry in the world.

I'd love to get my hands of some of that boomy shit they manufacture, just so I could blow up some shit for this Fourth of July.

'murrica baby! Fuck yeah!

also wanted to show you this tweet

That's all smoke and mirrors. The Chinese might try to devalue our dollar with their cheap Chinese-made money, but the $100 bill was, is, and will always talk when bullshit walks.

It's all about the Benjamins, baby.

Putin tells Russians what time it is today (tomorrow):

2022 marta 16
'...."podderzhka NKO*
support for the Ministry of Defense." '

*Narodny Kommisariat Oborony, People's Commisariat for Defense

Maybe because they are nowhere near the North Atlantic. You do know what NATO stands for, right?
Origins of NATO are in the Korean War. The feminazi over-reach started there, when Truman did a theologian imitation and got the reactionary American automatons sexually excited by using the mantra, "invasion."

They did not disarm "themselves".

Someone did it for them.

But they did willingly hand in their weapons, just like New Zealanders did. If you don't admit to the government what you own, they'll never know about what you own. Like they say, "concealed means concealed." I mean, they're still finding full-auto sub-machine guns and hand grenades stashed away in attics in France and the UK from WW2.

That's all smoke and mirrors. The Chinese might try to devalue our dollar with their cheap Chinese-made money, but the $100 bill was, is, and will always talk when bullshit walks.

It's all about the Benjamins, baby.

100 dollar bill used to be a lot, now it buys my grocery trip every week with less than 20 in change and I don't even buy a lot. I lost half of that 100 yesterday just filling up a Toyota Corolla on medium grade gas.

Things aren't getting more expensive, our money isn't as valuable so you need more of it.

100 dollar bill used to be a lot, now it buys my grocery trip every week with less than 20 in change and I don't even buy a lot. I lost half of that 100 yesterday just filling up a Toyota Corolla on medium grade gas.

Things aren't getting more expensive, our money isn't as valuable so you need more of it.

Boe Jiden says it's Putin's fault that your money doesn't go as far as it used to.

Take that for whatever it's worth. Not that I think the president of some country full of drunks and gangsters has any effect on what my money's worth.

Forum List

Back