Unitied Airlines Pilot Loses It Over Election, Passengers Leave

Her "I'm a woman but I'll let the male copilot fly" tells you all you need to know where in the political spectrum she is.

The left are all deranged.

Pilot Removed From Flight After Her Rant About Divorce, Politics

You didn't even bother to read your own link didja?

It plainly says she didn't vote for EITHER candidate because "they're all a bunch of liars".

YOUR OWN LINK.

But congratulations on jumping straight into the pit of mindless fallacious idiocy I just described a little while ago here.

That just means she was an even more deranged Bernie fan.

We absolutely *DO* know he has no basis to make up what he made up. You yourself confirmed that.

WHY can't you just admit it? Aye there's the rub.

1. Not FOR Trump, possible liberal.
2. Cites Oprah, leans toward liberal.
3. Suggesting a protest about male v. female pilots, current liberal protests center on that issue.
4. Protesting in general tends to be liberal based currently.
5. Recent airline problem with a liberal passenger, might have been the idea behind the event Saturday.

Why can't you see a possibility?

1. Millions of people are anti-Rump, many of them Republicans. That doesn't make them "liberals".
2. There is *STILL* nothing in the OP about any "Oprah" --- who isn't in politics anyway.
3. NOR is there any mention of "male v. female pilots", and again, even if there had been that's not political either.
4. Absurd ass-umption on its face. There's no way on earth to make that case. At all.
5. Once AGAIN there's no mention of "recent airline problem with a liberal passenger" --- third strawman you just made up here.

and 6, I don't give a flying fuck about "possibilities" --- the OP made a direct assignation of politics, one which, say it with me, HAS NO BASIS. Period. There ain't no way to sugar coat it --- he pulled it out of his ass. And that's why he ran away.

I guess in alt-universe land she could be a Cruz fan.

We absolutely *DO* know he has no basis to make up what he made up. You yourself confirmed that.

3. Suggesting a protest about male v. female pilots, current liberal protests center on that issue.
5. Recent airline problem with a liberal passenger, might have been the idea behind the event Saturday.

1. Millions of people are anti-Rump, many of them Republicans. That doesn't make them "liberals".
2. There is *STILL* nothing in the OP about any "Oprah" --- who isn't in politics anyway.
3. NOR is there any mention of "male v. female pilots", and again, even if there had been that's not political either.
4. Absurd ass-umption on its face. There's no way on earth to make that case. At all.
5. Once AGAIN there's no mention of "recent airline problem with a liberal passenger" --- third strawman you just made up here.

and 6, I don't give a flying fuck about "possibilities" --- the OP made a direct assignation of politics, one which, say it with me, HAS NO BASIS. Period. There ain't no way to sugar coat it --- he pulled it out of his ass. And that's why he ran away.
This pilot is one of hundreds of thousands of examples the left are insane.

And even if we were to entertain your mindless sweeping generalization/association fallacy ---- exactly ***HOW*** is she an example of any such thing? Hm?
How exactly is this nutter any different than what the left have been saying and doing the last 3 weeks?
You are all certifiably insane on the left.

And even if we were to entertain your mindless sweeping generalization/association fallacy ---- exactly ***HOW*** is she an example of any such thing? Hm?
How exactly is this nutter any different than what the left have been saying and doing the last 3 weeks?

So ----- no answer. You lose.

I haven't been on a plane is almost 26 years. Thank you for letting me know how much I have not missed out on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Everyone knows what the crazy left have been up to, you lose.

Actually it is a win when we decide to ignore the stupid and partisan comments we have come to know as Pogo.

Oh FUCK YOU. You *DON'T* make a point by making something up and then going "everybody knows".. I called it, you can't admit it. So don't come this "partisan" bullshit with me, loser. GROW a pair.

The fact REMAINS --- the OP made shit up that he can't back up. Therefore he's wrong. PERIOD. And there ain't a damn thing either of you can do about that except man up and admit it.

Oh FUCK YOU. You *DON'T* make a point by making something up and then going "everybody knows".. I called it, you can't admit it. So don't come this "partisan" bullshit with me, loser. GROW a pair.

The fact REMAINS --- the OP made shit up that he can't back up. Therefore he's wrong. PERIOD. And there ain't a damn thing either of you can do about that except man up and admit it.

To the contrary. :poke:

:popcorn:

Actually it is a win when we decide to ignore the stupid and partisan comments we have come to know as Pogo.

Poor little Dufus is getting tired. Nap time?
Tomorrow we can talk about your leftist pilot comrade.

It's now tomorrow. And you continue to have no answer for why you pulled that part of the OP out of your ass, nor can you find the cojones to admit that's exactly what you did.

It's now tomorrow. And you continue to have no answer for why you pulled that part of the OP out of your ass, nor can you find the cojones to admit that's exactly what you did.
What, that your crazy leftist pilot rants about male superiority while she is a pilot and he is her subordinate as copilot? Or her rants about seeing an inter racial couple being such a display of diversity?

What, that your crazy leftist pilot rants about male superiority while she is a pilot and he is her subordinate as copilot? Or her rants about seeing an inter racial couple being such a display of diversity?

^^

20120530_appleipaintcorner.jpg

Plan ahead next time, Dippy.

^^

20120530_appleipaintcorner.jpg

Plan ahead next time, Dippy.
Dufus still wants to stick with his insane position she was not a leftist. :lmao:

Forum List

Back