Unitied Airlines Pilot Loses It Over Election, Passengers Leave

People going through divorce do all kinds of really weird shit. Divorce is a bitch.

Her "I'm a woman but I'll let the male copilot fly" tells you all you need to know where in the political spectrum she is.

The left are all deranged.

Pilot Removed From Flight After Her Rant About Divorce, Politics

You didn't even bother to read your own link didja?

It plainly says she didn't vote for EITHER candidate because "they're all a bunch of liars".

YOUR OWN LINK.

But congratulations on jumping straight into the pit of mindless fallacious idiocy I just described a little while ago here.
Only the left rant about males having it better and make a big deal of interracial couples. She's a nutter leftist like you.

You lose.

Next.

I think the odds are greatly against you Pogo. That said, she did do an equal opportunity rant against Hillary. I checked several sources and no definitive political leaning was mentioned.

upload_2017-2-13_14-26-5.png

Her "I'm a woman but I'll let the male copilot fly" tells you all you need to know where in the political spectrum she is.

The left are all deranged.

Pilot Removed From Flight After Her Rant About Divorce, Politics
Kind of easy to see why her man left her. Who wants to live with a leftist nut job?

AGAIN --- where are you getting "leftist" out of this?

Where?
The main tells are, one, she forgot to get dressed for work, two, she is obsessed with gender. No doubt she is a leftist loon.

You lose.

Next.

Not till we take it to the 9th Circuit court.

You lose.

Next.

I think the odds are greatly against you Pogo. That said, she did do an equal opportunity rant against Hillary. I checked several sources and no definitive political leaning was mentioned.

EXACTLY. Nor was there any such indication in the OP's article, which is exactly why I point out that the OP completely pulled it out of his ass, which he did, and that's why he ran away.

Which means your second sentence completely contradicts your first; there are no "odds". It simple DOES NOT EXIST, PERIOD.

What the flying fuck is so hard to admit about that?

You're actually willing to plant your flag on the cockamamie idea that how one dresses for work predicts their politics? What the fuck is wrong with you?

EXACTLY. Nor was there any such indication in the OP's article, which is exactly why I point out that the OP completely pulled it out of his ass, which he did, and that's why he ran away.

Which means your second sentence completely contradicts your first; there are no "odds". It simple DOES NOT EXIST, PERIOD.

You're actually willing to plant your flag on the cockamamie idea that how one dresses for work predicts their politics? What the fuck is wrong with you?

No, the odds are in favor of her being liberal. It just isn't proven by the article. Further, I mentioned nothing about her attire, so that one is on you. Oprah is more a liberal hero.

No, the odds are in favor of her being liberal. It just isn't proven by the article. Further, I mentioned nothing about her attire, so that one is on you. Oprah is more a liberal hero.

The previous poster that you quoted did, expecting that to be an argument when I challenged him on evidence of having any political position and specifically a "leftist" one, which exsts NOWHERE except where the OP pulled it out of his ass.

YOUR response to that was that "the odds were against me".

Explain that.

Also there is no "Oprah" in this topic, anywhere.

WHY is it so God Damned DIfficult for summa you drones to man up and admit the OP completely made it up?? I'm not shy about pointing that out. Why are you?

The previous poster that you quoted did, expecting that to be an argument when I challenged him on evidence of having any political position and specifically a "leftist" one, which exsts NOWHERE except where the OP pulled it out of his ass.

Explain that.

WHY is it so God Damned DIfficult for summa you drones to man up and admit the OP completely made it up?? I'm not shy about pointing that out. Why are you?

The pilot actually exists, it is her politics that are a little muddled. There was more detail in another article I read to follow up on your point. See, I actually considered your point and researched.

I am currently somewhere between the OP and you at this point.

Explain that.

The pilot actually exists, it is her politics that are a little muddled. There was more detail in another article I read to follow up on your point. See, I actually considered your point and researched.

I am currently somewhere between the OP and you at this point.

Doesn't answer the question.

I'm calling the OP a liar. Why aren't you?

Because we don't know that. Other information will most likely come out over time. A rush to judgment, much like you are accusing the OP of. See how that works both ways?

Because we don't know that. Other information will most likely come out over time. A rush to judgment, much like you are accusing the OP of. See how that works both ways?

We absolutely *DO* know he has no basis to make up what he made up. You yourself confirmed that.

WHY can't you just admit it? Aye there's the rub.

We absolutely *DO* know he has no basis to make up what he made up. You yourself confirmed that.

1. Not FOR Trump, possible liberal.
2. Cites Oprah, leans toward liberal.
3. Suggesting a protest about male v. female pilots, current liberal protests center on that issue.
4. Protesting in general tends to be liberal based currently.
5. Recent airline problem with a liberal passenger, might have been the idea behind the event Saturday.

Why can't you see a possibility?

3. Suggesting a protest about male v. female pilots, current liberal protests center on that issue.
5. Recent airline problem with a liberal passenger, might have been the idea behind the event Saturday.

1. Millions of people are anti-Rump, many of them Republicans. That doesn't make them "liberals".
2. There is *STILL* nothing in the OP about any "Oprah" --- who isn't in politics anyway.
3. NOR is there any mention of "male v. female pilots", and again, even if there had been that's not political either.
4. Absurd ass-umption on its face. There's no way on earth to make that case. At all.
5. Once AGAIN there's no mention of "recent airline problem with a liberal passenger" --- third strawman you just made up here.

and 6, I don't give a flying fuck about "possibilities" --- the OP made a direct assignation of politics, one which, say it with me, HAS NO BASIS. Period. There ain't no way to sugar coat it --- he pulled it out of his ass. And that's why he ran away.

1. Millions of people are anti-Rump, many of them Republicans. That doesn't make them "liberals".
2. There is *STILL* nothing in the OP about any "Oprah" --- who isn't in politics anyway.
3. NOR is there any mention of "male v. female pilots", and again, even if there had been that's not political either.
4. Absurd ass-umption on its face. There's no way on earth to make that case. At all.
5. Once AGAIN there's no mention of "recent airline problem with a liberal passenger" --- third strawman you just made up here.

and 6, I don't give a flying fuck about "possibilities" --- the OP made a direct assignation of politics, one which, say it with me, HAS NO BASIS. Period. There ain't no way to sugar coat it --- he pulled it out of his ass. And that's why he ran away.

Well, I did reach my hand out to you part way. None of us on either side see that much. Have a good one Pogo.

Well, I did reach my hand out to you part way. None of us on either side see that much. Have a good one Pogo.

I sure do, although I'm not sure how you can see that through the internet. I even have tape over my laptop camera. Plus I have pants on. :wtf:

You didn't reach squat; you just can't admit that I'm right and the OP is wrong. And still no answer on why that is.

This pilot is one of hundreds of thousands of examples the left are insane.

saveliberty --- See? He just did it again. Took ONE post.

Why can't you just admit that's what he's doing? Would it actually kill you?

And even if we were to entertain your mindless sweeping generalization/association fallacy ---- exactly ***HOW*** is she an example of any such thing? Hm?

Forum List

Back