Unless the GOP-igs cheat, they could never ever win an election honestly!!

two nigga's switching to the GOP
Well hello democrat party! Hahha get the N running off the plantation!! Wow
Running off the plantation into some white bitches arms....WOW
Wow the racisim from the democrats
IT TAKES A RACIST TO RECOGNIZE ONE...JUST SAYIN
Do you understand what you just said? I doubt it.
I've always said, I'm a equal opportunity hater...I don't give a fuck what color you are.
But YOU recognize racism, right?

Think about it.

I can just see truckloads of unopened ballots sitting in warehouses in republican districts. I bet the vote counts aren't anywhere close to those registered.

Where's the upbeat messaging Donald you seem to spew about the pandemic? You so fuckin confident, have some faith you lying bastard that your adoring idiots will show up at the polls and vote you back in. Stop trying to prevent others who despise your ass from voting by mail
Right wingers show up for presidential elections ..they don't show up for mid terms

Ya know who doesn't show up for presidential elections .....?
Bernie bros and goils

One of the reasons your masters are so keen on mail ins, and harvesting ...?...,and no id needed......and illegals

God you people suck ....useful idiot

Trump Threatens ‘Funding’ To States Expanding Mail-In Voting During The Pandemic Trump Threatens 'Funding' To States Expanding Mail-In Voting During The Pandemic
The president’s tweets show that he sees voter suppression as a vital tool in his reelection campaign.

These lying mf's could never win anything, let alone an election without fkking over minorities and cheating. I defy anybody to call one election since Trumps been in office were a fkkkin republican won, without a gerrymandered district or by cheating, just one gotdamit, just one!!

First you scare the shit out of rednecks, then you disenfranchise minority voters, close polls early, demand they vote during a pandemic, and should you lose, you claim voter fraud, were time and time again, its you lying mf's who are the frauds.

The Pigs could never win on honest issues, because YOU HAVE NONE!@!
You stupid black bitch....Dont you ever get fucking tired of being "WRONG"? I guess no, because it takes someone with an IQ over 70 to realize how stupid you must be.

Oh, dear, it must be voter suppression because the Republican want Voter ID because then everyone legally can vote. (Tig -but black people cant get an ID). Are you saying Tig that black people are too stupid to know how to get a FREE, ID card?
Now with the Demoncraps so desperate that their only hope "SLEEPY JOE THE GROPER BIDEN) cant remember what day it is or where he is at, just cant stir people to come out and vote, they Demoncraps want to flood their states with empty ballots so, pets, dead people(like Tigger here) and illegals can vote for their shitty candidate.

Tigger, today is the first day that i pray you will be T-boned by a drunk illegal alien or, have a murderer released by the Demoncrap Governor meet you in your house. You have totally pissed me off. Karma is a bitch and so are you...

Pretty safe to assume that the losers in November will accuse the winners of cheating, and use that as one of their excuses for launching myriad investigations and refusing to do pretty much anything for the next four years. Neither party is allowed by their base to work with the other, so they have to keep busy SOMEHOW.
Well democrats are saying they want to cheat
Oh, okay. Link, please.

THIS ISSUE. BUT I WAS CHANGED BY THREE FACTORS. ONE IS THAT SOME STATES HAVE PASS ABOMINABLE LAWS THAT ARE A DISGRACE TO DEMOCRACY AND OUR COUNTRY. GEORGIA, MY OWN HOME STATE, IS ONE OF THOSE. IF YOU READ THE GEORGIA LAW WHICH WAS PASSED THIS YEAR, YOU SEE IT IS HIGHLY DISCRIMINATORY AND IN MY PERSONAL OPINION DIRECTLY DESIGNED TO DEPRIVE OLDER PEOPLE, AFRICAN-AMERICANS, POOR PEOPLE, OF A RIGHT TO VOTE. WE HAVE 159 COUNTIES IN GEORGIA. ONLY ABOUT 55 PLACES IN THE STATE WILL ISSUE THESE GOVERNMENT I.D. CARDS, PHOTO I.D. CARDS. ATLANTA HAS 450,000 PEOPLE. THERE'S NOT A SINGLE PLACE IN THE CITY OF ATLANTA UNDER THIS LAW WHERE YOU CAN GO AND GET A PHOTO I.D. IN ADDITION TO THAT, THE GEORGIA LEGISLATURE, IN THE ILL-ADVISED ATTEMPT TO REINSTRUCT FRAUD, SAID YOU HAD TO PAY $20 FOR A FIVE-YEAR PERMIT TO VOTE AND $35 IF YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR 10 YEARS. I THINK ALL OF YOU WOULD AGREE THAT THAT IS AN ABOMINATION. THAT'S THE WORST ONE I KNOW ABOUT. THAT'S ONE REASON I WAS INCLINED TO SUPPORT THE RECOMMENDATIONS WE HAVE MADE. ANOTHER IS THAT 23 OTHER STATES ALSO HAVE SOME FORM OF PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED, VOTER I.D. EIGHT OTHERS ARE CONSIDERING IT. SO WE WANT TO MAKE A UNIFORM RECOMMENDATION THROUGH THIS REPORT WE'VE ISSUED SO THAT THERE IS NOT A HIGHLY DISCRIMINATORY LAWS PASSED BY ONE PARTY OR ANOTHER. THE THIRD REASON IS THAT WE'VE PUT IN SOME VERY CAREFUL CONSTRAINTS TO PREVENT ABUSE. FOR INSTANCE, THESE PHOTO I.D. CARDS WILL BE FREE. SECOND, THERE WILL BE A WIDE DISTRIBUTION OF THEM. THE STATES WOULD BE REQUIRED TO GO AROUND THE STATE TO ISSUE THESE PHOTO I.D. CARDS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, WHICH WOULD BE A GOOD SYSTEM JUST FOR RECRUITING NEW VOTERS. THIS WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT. SO THIS WILL BE, I THINK, A MOVE FORWARD IN GETTING MORE PEOPLE TO VOTE. IT WILL NOT RESTRICT PEOPLE FROM VOTING. IT WILL BE UNIFORMLY APPLIED THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY AND IT WILL BE NONDISCRIMINATORY. >> I WONDER IF YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME SENSE OF HOW BROKEN YOU THINK THE SYSTEM IS AS IT EXISTS TODAY? >> IT'S STILL THE BEST SYSTEM IN THE WORLD, I THINK.

Showhttps://www.c-span.org/video/?188931-1/federal-election-reform-report&event=188931&playEvent&auto Less Text

And why the FARA failed.

https://nyujlpp.org/wp-content/uplo...-Weis-Why-the-Help-America-Vote-Act-Fails.pdf

Now Carter is all for mail in voting. He was involved in the voting commission in 2005 according to the Press Secretary, and I couldn't find where he said the absentee voting was full of fraud.

For tigerred59 and her fellow whiners.

Kate Mck Knnon Anderson Cooper GIF - KateMckKnnon AndersonCooper KellyWise GIFs

Trump Threatens ‘Funding’ To States Expanding Mail-In Voting During The Pandemic Trump Threatens 'Funding' To States Expanding Mail-In Voting During The Pandemic
The president’s tweets show that he sees voter suppression as a vital tool in his reelection campaign.

These lying mf's could never win anything, let alone an election without fkking over minorities and cheating. I defy anybody to call one election since Trumps been in office were a fkkkin republican won, without a gerrymandered district or by cheating, just one gotdamit, just one!!

First you scare the shit out of rednecks, then you disenfranchise minority voters, close polls early, demand they vote during a pandemic, and should you lose, you claim voter fraud, were time and time again, its you lying mf's who are the frauds.

Another Triggered59 thread

TDS thread 1,612

I've always said, I'm a equal opportunity hater...I don't give a fuck what color you are.

Think about it.
The question is DO YOU KNOW RACISM? Minorities can't be racist, they don't hold any power to stop anybody from advancing in life, especially you white mf's. We can hate on you mf's all damn day long, but what changes or advances does that bring? You mf's on the other hand, can prevent us from housing, jobs, advancements in jobs, retail experiences, and you have power over us in life and death decisions with this Covid shit. You think for one second, some random nigga off the street with no insurance struggling to breathe with this shit is gonna end up with a month or two on a ventilator vs some white mf with insurance? So miss me on this shit about being racist....yall own the shit, define the shit and is the true racist.

Another Triggered59 thread

TDS thread 1,612
Like ants to shit, that you managed to find and respond too...oh the perils of Pauline....

Where's the upbeat messaging Donald you seem to spew about the pandemic? You so fuckin confident, have some faith you lying bastard that your adoring idiots will show up at the polls and vote you back in. Stop trying to prevent others who despise your ass from voting by mail
Right wingers show up for presidential elections ..they don't show up for mid terms

Ya know who doesn't show up for presidential elections .....?
Bernie bros and goils

One of the reasons your masters are so keen on mail ins, and harvesting ...?...,and no id needed......and illegals

God you people suck ....useful idiot
News Flash you stupid ignorant moronic simp......Trump won with the help of Comey, Putin and having Hillary the beast as an opponent....Biden is tucked away in a basement in Az and is still out polling Trump. Listen, unless this orange nightmare gets his way and Putin and Xi step in, this bitch is not only going down, he's going straight to fuckin prison when its over and I tripple dare you gun toting white bastards to try and stop us moving into the white house....yall all long over due for a ass whoppin.

Boo fucking whoo.

I don't think I've ever seen such a group of weeping ninnies as the democrats in my life.

Think what some of you might accomplish if you didn't spend so much time bitching, whining, lying, sniffing, crying and searching the internet for Trump stories, real or not.

Think about it.
The question is DO YOU KNOW RACISM? Minorities can't be racist, they don't hold any power to stop anybody from advancing in life, especially you white mf's. We can hate on you mf's all damn day long, but what changes or advances does that bring? You mf's on the other hand, can prevent us from housing, jobs, advancements in jobs, retail experiences, and you have power over us in life and death decisions with this Covid shit. You think for one second, some random nigga off the street with no insurance struggling to breathe with this shit is gonna end up with a month or two on a ventilator vs some white mf with insurance? So miss me on this shit about being racist....yall own the shit, define the shit and is the true racist.
The baddest areas of the hood have some of the heaviest cheat votes. Just one of the ways Progs win elections.

Think about it.
The baddest areas of the hood have some of the heaviest cheat votes. Just one of the ways Progs win elections.

All for a bottle of Mad Dog.

Pretty safe to assume that the losers in November will accuse the winners of cheating, and use that as one of their excuses for launching myriad investigations and refusing to do pretty much anything for the next four years. Neither party is allowed by their base to work with the other, so they have to keep busy SOMEHOW.
Well democrats are saying they want to cheat
Oh, okay. Link, please.
Mail in voting

We whooped yer asses fair and square with one hand tied behind our backs last time and we're gonna put a whoopin on your dumb asses come November that you're just not gonna wanna believe but it'll be true. We're not just gonna whoop yer ass this time, we're gonna stomp a mud hole in it then walk it dry. The really funny part is your dumbasses are doing most of the work. We just hold our fists up and you keep bashing your faces into it. I've never before witnessed so much stupid and self destructive behavior. Keep up the good work.
Self destructive behavior????? Drink bleach and Lysol and live.....clearly your talking about Trump....and your so right, you are gonna get a ass whoopin this Nov. all your right winged Nazi fucks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back