Unqualified And Ideological: A Guide To Trump’s Worst Judges

Unqualified And Ideological: A Guide To Trump’s Worst Judges

What Law School Did Jennifer Bendery Attend
And Who Did She Clerk For

w5NyOEPH_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
Why is this "crazy shit" when this scum are actually aggressively turning on their fellow humans and fellow Americans? The rest of us, regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, and ethnic origin have the right to defend ourselves from this vermin. There is no excuse for them.

Why is it always "the rest of us" with you zipperheads? Like you're a majority or something? Like you're the self-appointed spokesperson the everyone in this country?

The truth is, you might think you're a "majority", but you're not. You're actually a minority. A very loud and obnoxious minority, but still a minority. Most of the people in this country disagree with you, your politics, and your distorted view of the world, whether you want to believe that or not.

Maybe you should spend a little less time listening to your puppet-masters on the fake news channels and late-night comedians. Maybe you should learn to think for yourself, that is if you have the brain capacity to do so. Otherwise, carry on and keep following the rest of the lemmings over the cliff. I really don't care one way or the other.

You are a complete jackass if you would ever think that I would follow anyone blindly. This is why I have never marched behind popes or priests or "preacher" types. You assume that I watch late-night comedians and "fake news" channels, when I watch only credible news channels before turning to a fiction show or a book. Do you think that I should believe in the orange whore, pigpence, frankie graham, focus on the family, jeffress? What a hoot! As for politics, I prefer to READ presentations detailing whatever policy question is at issue. You are the one who needs to learn to think for himself, instead of marching lock-step behind these clowns through blind loyalty and ignorance.

You use terms like "most of the people" without any proof of the truth of the matter. The "rest of us" means the aggregate of all the groups that this scummy sub-group of white, heterosexual, trash-cult males has continued to attack. I emphasize the term "sub-group" because most white, heterosexual males are decent people.

Maybe it's just me, but you're cute when you're angry. :laughing0301:

It is just you. I find her ugly as sin.

Since we have never met or posted our pictures, you all are full of shit. If you guys are anything like the republican "Christian" guys I've seen, I will opt for "conversion therapy" to become a lesbian. Men who call themselves "conservatives" are usually the ugliest of the lot.

I'm talking about your "insides".

I don't care if you look like this,

cnUgNw.jpg

You're still ugly as sin.

Yeah, right. "Extreme" means they follow the Constitution. "Unqualified" means they hold law degrees and have served as district or state judges. "Ideological" means they don't agree with liberalism.

You are a complete jackass if you would ever think that I would follow anyone blindly. This is why I have never marched behind popes or priests or "preacher" types. You assume that I watch late-night comedians and "fake news" channels, when I watch only credible news channels before turning to a fiction show or a book. Do you think that I should believe in the orange whore, pigpence, frankie graham, focus on the family, jeffress? What a hoot! As for politics, I prefer to READ presentations detailing whatever policy question is at issue. You are the one who needs to learn to think for himself, instead of marching lock-step behind these clowns through blind loyalty and ignorance.

You use terms like "most of the people" without any proof of the truth of the matter. The "rest of us" means the aggregate of all the groups that this scummy sub-group of white, heterosexual, trash-cult males has continued to attack. I emphasize the term "sub-group" because most white, heterosexual males are decent people.

Since we have never met or posted our pictures, you all are full of shit. If you guys are anything like the republican "Christian" guys I've seen, I will opt for "conversion therapy" to become a lesbian. Men who call themselves "conservatives" are usually the ugliest of the lot.

How would that be a problem? What red-blooded male would pass up a threesome with two lesbians?

Typical response from somebody who is obsessed with sex, scared of women and LGBTs, and probably never graduated from anywhere. It's never too late to grow up.

Well, what he said, is a typical response. From any healthy red-blooded male not afraid of women, or lesbians.

I would agree with him.

Your response to him, is actually kind of crazy.

How would that be a problem? What red-blooded male would pass up a threesome with two lesbians?

Typical response from somebody who is obsessed with sex, scared of women and LGBTs, and probably never graduated from anywhere. It's never too late to grow up.

Well, what he said, is a typical response. From any healthy red-blooded male not afraid of women, or lesbians.

I would agree with him.

Your response to him, is actually kind of crazy.

Maybe I likes me some of them crazy wemmins. They usually let you do anything you want to them. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back