Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Build the fence, its the law of the land

The BP should of cut em down

-Geaux

"Unruly" Crowd Attacks Border Patrol Agents
By Christina London | Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 | Updated 11:03 AM PST

A crowd of more than 100 people pelted Border Patrol agents with rocks and bottles as they tried to cross into the U.S. illegally, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
The incident happened Sunday in the Tijuana River channel, near the San Ysidro Port of Entry.
According to CBP, a Border Patrol agent ordered the Mexican nationals to stop, but they continued walking into the U.S.
Officials said the agent fired a PepperBall Launcher, but it did not deter the crowd.
“They had their phones out so this group was out to spark an incident. That's what they wanted to do, “ Border Patrol Union representative Gabriel Pacheco said.
Had cooler heads not prevailed it could have ended much worse, he said.
Even with reinforcements, agents were outnumbered, dodging threats, rocks and bottles.
More agents responded as the crowd became “unruly,” even hitting one agent in the head with a full water bottle, officials said.
According to CBP, the agents used “intermediate use-of-force” devices, and the group retreated back to the Mexican side of the border.
No one was arrested.

Source: "Unruly" Crowd Attacks Border Patrol Agents | NBC 7 San Diego

If bullets were used just a few times, then there would be no need for a fence.

Last edited:
Build the fence, its the law of the land

The BP should of cut em down

-Geaux

"Unruly" Crowd Attacks Border Patrol Agents
By Christina London | Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 | Updated 11:03 AM PST

A crowd of more than 100 people pelted Border Patrol agents with rocks and bottles as they tried to cross into the U.S. illegally, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
The incident happened Sunday in the Tijuana River channel, near the San Ysidro Port of Entry.
According to CBP, a Border Patrol agent ordered the Mexican nationals to stop, but they continued walking into the U.S.
Officials said the agent fired a PepperBall Launcher, but it did not deter the crowd.
“They had their phones out so this group was out to spark an incident. That's what they wanted to do, “ Border Patrol Union representative Gabriel Pacheco said.
Had cooler heads not prevailed it could have ended much worse, he said.
Even with reinforcements, agents were outnumbered, dodging threats, rocks and bottles.
More agents responded as the crowd became “unruly,” even hitting one agent in the head with a full water bottle, officials said.
According to CBP, the agents used “intermediate use-of-force” devices, and the group retreated back to the Mexican side of the border.
No one was arrested.

Source: "Unruly" Crowd Attacks Border Patrol Agents | NBC 7 San Diego

sounds like a stunt

the prezbo probably had a hand in it

I know my statement will seem over the top to many. Say you are at the boarder of a country inwhich you do not have a legal right of entry. Yet you proceed to cross the board anyway. Then an armed boarder security agent for that country orders you to halt. If you proceed to cross the boarder, shouldn't you expect the officer to shoot you.

I know my statement will seem over the top to many. Say you are at the boarder of a country inwhich you do not have a legal right of entry. Yet you proceed to cross the board anyway. Then an armed boarder security agent for that country orders you to halt. If you proceed to cross the boarder, shouldn't you expect the officer to shoot you.

i dont know if they would be shot

they would probably be rounded up

and digging coal out by hand

in some camp for thirty years

--LOL

Its easy to beat up and manipulate a national government.

It's damned hard to beat up and manipulate a people with nothing to lose

This is something our own MASTERS are going to figure out when their austerity plans really start to effect Americans.

In our country we have no real consequences for crime. If we did, there would be less crime. Surprised that our leftist friends on this board don't believe that since they feel we should be like the rest of the world in other matters.

Even criminals will weigh the risk of intended crimes. Just like they will try and rob an unarmed man or woman as opposed to an armed one.

-Geaux

Hell! Just tear down the border fences and close all immigration points along both our norther and southern borders.

That's what Obozo and the Dumbocrats want.

To hell with national sovereignty.

fuck the fence, build guard towers every 2,000 yards apart and arm them with .50 BMG sniper rifles and men who can shoot and hit a fly at 500 yards, and an illegals head at 1,000 yds. :up: .... :lmao:

can-stock-photo_csp10711393.jpg

i would volunteer to man one for 24 hours, one or two days a week :up:

and that will stop this illegal flood immediately

Its easy to beat up and manipulate a national government.

It's damned hard to beat up and manipulate a people with nothing to lose

This is something our own MASTERS are going to figure out when their austerity plans really start to effect Americans.

the first austerity plan is already rolling and is called obamacare.

Bullets have been used a few times...with the victims winning lots and lots of money in court. Fair? Of course not, but that's what has happened.

In our country we have no real consequences for crime. If we did, there would be less crime. Surprised that our leftist friends on this board don't believe that since they feel we should be like the rest of the world in other matters.

Even criminals will weigh the risk of intended crimes. Just like they will try and rob an unarmed man or woman as opposed to an armed one.

-Geaux

Actually, I believe we should set up a mine field.

And of course, if a BP agent had resorted to using his/her firearm in self-defense, he/she would've no doubt been hung out to dry by Eric Holder.

It's disgusting how our Border Patrol has become as impotent as the French army.

Forum List

Back