Unsanitary conditions at Planned PArenthood

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Why do we give places like this tax dollars again?

Jayne Mitchell-Werbrich, former employee said, "It was just unsafe. I couldn't tell you how ridiculously unsafe it was." Werbrich alleges conditions inside the facility were unsanitary.
"He didn't wear gloves," said Werbrich.
Another former employee, Joyce Vasikonis told Action News, "They were using instruments on patients that were not sterile."
The former nurses claim that a rush to get patients in and out left operating tables soiled and unclean.
Werbrich said "It's not washed down, it's not even cleaned off. It has bloody drainage on it."
"They could be at risk of getting hepatitis, even AIDS," added Vasikonis.

Delaware abortion clinic facing charges of unsafe and unsanitary conditions | 6abc.com

Wow, this place sounds like some back-alley abortion factory. Makes me wonder if this place uses coat hangers, since they obviously aren't concerned with sterilized medical instruments.

I also wonder how this place disposes of the dead unborn babies. Open trash cans? Used Walmart plastic bags? Wood chipper?

I thought the legalization of infanticide was supposed to stop this sort of thing.

This country is so fucked up. When are ENOUGH people going to wake up?

More support for protecting basic human rights:

More Americans “Pro-Life” Than “Pro-Choice” for First Time
Also, fewer think abortion should be legal “under any circumstances”

Polling Data: America’s Youth Becoming Pro-Life

"Pro-Choice" Americans at Record-Low 41%
Americans now tilt "pro-life" by nine-point margin, 50% to 41%

Let's all support human rights:
unborn_baby.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wow, this place sounds like some back-alley abortion factory. Makes me wonder if this place uses coat hangers, since they obviously aren't concerned with sterilized medical instruments.

I also wonder how this place disposes of the dead unborn babies. Open trash cans? Used Walmart plastic bags? Wood chipper?

I thought the legalization of infanticide was supposed to stop this sort of thing.

This country is so fucked up. When are ENOUGH people going to wake up?

When I saw this I could not suppress a laugh. Legal abortion was supposed to make abortion safe and end back alley filth. It looks like they were really fighting to legalize back alley filth!

Instead of rusty coathangars they are using rusty instruments. Instead of a doctor PP is fighting for abortions to be performed by someone hired off the street.

Progress? Not hardly.

Forum List

Back