Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Yet there is no proof to back your claim. While time and time again Biden's lies are exposed and the media covers for him.

I did not think you that foolish. Do I have to reassess my thoughts concerning you?

Cool story, let me know when Mexico pays for that big beautiful wall!

1971? You have got to be kidding me! I was ten years old.

I was a naval officer and recently spent 4 years working for the Army. Now, I am retired due to health reasons.
So your claims to knowledge about me are proven false, as I knew they were, and you expose yourself as one who hates his betters. Of course I knew this but it is nice to have proof.

I’m not the one speculating.
You are, dope.
Typical of a non thinking Bidenite, lie about your motives and then deny what you are doing. Try saying something that the Reichstag in DC doesn't approve of and see how fast you are cast out. You know, something like the truth about thm, which you continually fail to do.

Last edited:
Yes, typically indictments come AFTER investigations, in this universe.
you mean like the one in New York where you claimed the CEO would sing and Trump was going down, you said that for 2 years and claimed it would all come out at trial and what happened? The guy said Trump didn't know and wasn't involved LOL

you mean like the one in New York where you claimed the CEO would sing and Trump was going down, you said that for 2 years and claimed it would all come out at trial and what happened? The guy said Trump didn't know and wasn't involved LOL
No, sorry, not like that at all. But i noticed you left out the part where prosecutors then rolled out a pile of documents authorizing the scam that were signed by Donald Trump. We both know why you vomit these half truths.

Unsealed Search Warrant with receipt of items taken shows Trump had:
Top Secret Classified Documents
Confidential Classified Documents
Miscellaneous Secret Documents

Matters not what political party you belong to. All PAPER belonging to US should be returned too its proper place post haste & every effort possible to keep our papers where they belong. THE document mess should not be used for political party talking points.

No, sorry, not like that at all. But i noticed you left out the part where prosecutors then rolled out a pile of documents authorizing the scam that were signed by Donald Trump. We both know why you vomit these half truths.
We know why YOU vomit half-truths and get so mad when they are proven to be false. Lying is what you do.

Yeah, weird! The investigations have not concluded, and there are no charges yet. It's as if you are about to have a moment of normalcy and clarity.
LOL if they have all the documents as you claim and have had them for 2 years whats the hold up? how long does it take to charge someone if they actually broke the law? LOL you got him THIS time right?

I have EVERYTHING! I have facts, you dont. The FBI had a lock on the room. The FBI signed off on that rooms security. End of story.
There hundreds of pages of classified documents found at numerous locations. There is also evidence that trump was hiding documents from agents. He probably is hiding more now.

The DOJ will find out.

Okay, moron. Was he convicted on any of those charges? Oh, you forgot that he was not.

There hundreds of pages of classified documents found at numerous locations. There is also evidence that trump was hiding documents from agents. He probably is hiding more now.

The DOJ will find out.
Pure TDS. You have no evidence or hint that what you say is true.

Forum List

Back