Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Actually, I know quite a bit about skifs. But in this case, the FBI inspected and approved the site with the addition of a lock. This was complied with. So it appears that you, again, do not know what you are bleating about.
You know about SCIFs but cannot use the correct acronym?

When was the last time you completed your security training?

1971. of it is any of your business. I was also stationed in one for a time while in Viet Nam. Outside of hearsay, what do you actually know of them?
1971? You have got to be kidding me! I was ten years old.

I was a naval officer and recently spent 4 years working for the Army. Now, I am retired due to health reasons.

What has Trump done on purpose? He took what He considered personal papers from His presidency, including what was declassified. Trump had declassification and custodial authority to possess those documents, As VP, Biden did not. It is fair to say Biden, not Trump, stole those classified documents.

You should be very upset with Biden, he committed felonies stealing those documents and hiding them for some 6-7 years.

Biden is now under criminal investigation.

Trump had them in a safe and some type of storage room, which the FBI was ok with, and suggested a better lock.
I’m curious as to why you are unable to fathom criminality by Trump given how many indictments, convictions , pardons and begged but unrealized pardons there were related to Trump and his campaign, administration and business.
When Biden gets close you will have a point.
Until then you will continue to trip ove yourself.

How can you possibly be taken seriously?

I’m curious as to why you are unable to fathom criminality by Trump given how many indictments, convictions , pardons and begged but unrealized pardons there were related to Trump and his campaign, administration and business.

OK, LibTard...
The powers that be that don't give a shit about you are trying to bankrupt Trump.
I fully realize you are too stupid to ever realize this.

Well, your statement , on the face, is full of BS. How many indictments/convictions/etc, of Trump have been handed down?

Forum List

Back