Unstable Genius Trump Threatens To Hold Breath, Turn Blue

Fifty senators voted to remove Clinton on the obstruction of justice charge and 45 voted to remove him on the perjury charge; no member of his own Democratic Party voted guilty on either charge. Clinton, like Johnson a century earlier, was acquitted on all charges.
Ok. But what do those two charges have to do with a Bj?
nadda ,,,,, he just lied
And Democrats supported him. Therefore, it's not about lying. The hate for Trump isn't about lying, that's just the excuse. It's about the agenda. If it's your guy, they can do no wrong. If it's not your guy, they're wrong when they get out of bed.
Could it be about the tax cuts we didn't need ,his aggressive way of dealing with china and his tariffs bs, Could it be the way the AH addresses other leaders could it be the way he speaks about americas favorites hill and obama ,could it be because he has 63% of his people walking out on him etc etc etc
Woah, couldn't get past the first point...."tax cuts we didn't need". You really believe a family living paycheck to paycheck doesn't need to keep more of the money they earn?
Sure I do But the pos gave most of it to those WHO DON'T NEED IT including himself and now mr empathy ,,what of all those who won't be getting a salary while the pos is at mara largo taking donations?

It's a shame Trump isn't half negro. The right could accuse the Democrats of being racist for opposing Trump's agenda.
Also a shame couldn't catch trump lying about a bj could have impeached his lying ass

congress hasnt had his sorry ass under oath ..................... YET.
Congress needs to do its job. If the House focuses on Trump and neglects its duty, the Democrats will lose control. Be my guest.

Trump is a lame duck - a committee to investigate him will have zero effect on the dem house. The dems have a Trey Gowdy ready and waiting, trust me.

No not a trey gowdy. That man investigated things that didn't need investigating. Over and over and over again to come to the same facts every time. Obama and Clinton didn't do anything illegal.

The investigation into trump won't end the same way. Investigations in to trump will probably end up with reports being sent to the FBI for investigation and probable prosecution.

Unlike the many investigations trey gowdy held.

What makes you think that the Trump FBI and DOJ will want to prosecute Trump?

nadda ,,,,, he just lied
And Democrats supported him. Therefore, it's not about lying. The hate for Trump isn't about lying, that's just the excuse. It's about the agenda. If it's your guy, they can do no wrong. If it's not your guy, they're wrong when they get out of bed.
Could it be about the tax cuts we didn't need ,his aggressive way of dealing with china and his tariffs bs, Could it be the way the AH addresses other leaders could it be the way he speaks about americas favorites hill and obama ,could it be because he has 63% of his people walking out on him etc etc etc
Woah, couldn't get past the first point...."tax cuts we didn't need". You really believe a family living paycheck to paycheck doesn't need to keep more of the money they earn?
Sure I do But the pos gave most of it to those WHO DON'T NEED IT including himself and now mr empathy ,,what of all those who won't be getting a salary while the pos is at mara largo taking donations?
Again, I couldn't get past your first point. It's not a matter of who needs it. That's no one's business. Just like how much someone pays in taxes, it's no one's business.

nadda ,,,,, he just lied
Again, I couldn't get past your first point. It's not a matter of who needs it. That's no one's business. Just like how much someone pays in taxes, it's no one's business.
And I think you're dead wrong A pos like trump evading taxes making billions is no ones business?

nadda ,,,,, he just lied

None of these Do Nothing non-essential bureaucrats have missed a check yet.

There is still time for Chuck and Nancy to capitulate and save these people from inconvenience.

laundering money ...taking money from the russians ,,nobodies business?

Of the Trump Organization takes money from Russians. President Trump can't discriminate due to ethnicity or national origin and never will.

Its bad business for Trump not to do business with them, the sun never sets on the Trump Organization.

Its not a problem unless there is a quid pro quo for governmental benefits.

Well, I'm all for cutting aid to Central American countries, all other countries for that fact, but we should be doing that anyway with or without the wall.
Much of our aid is for drug interdiction and economic development.

If Central America can develop economically, that would remove the incentive to come here to survive.

An ounce of prevention saves a pound of cure.

Foreign aid rarely goes to where it is needed.

The more corrupt the country - the more the aid just goes into the hands of the politicians.

That is why you never, EVER give monetary aid to countries.

And if you give them food, medicine, building materials - make sure the country in question let's you give out the materials to the people directly. Otherwise, again, they will just take it, sell it and pocket the money.

Never underestimate the power of greed.

David Cameron suggests stripping corrupt countries of aid money to better protect taxpayer
Foreign Aid: Money Down A Rat Hole?
https://www.smh.com.au/entertainmen...maker-antony-loewenstein-20160405-gnyu19.html

And I think you're dead wrong A pos like trump evading taxes making billions is no ones business?
Correct, It's no one's business. It's the business of the IRS.

And watch Mr Muelleur show trumps taxes are those of a crook...But the likes of you will still stick up for him ,,because he's your crook

And watch Mr Muelleur show trumps taxes are those of a crook...But the likes of you will still stick up for him ,,because he's your crook

The IRS will never allow President Trump's taxes shown publicly without his permission.

To do so would make voluntary compliance in tax filing- which the IRS depends on- a lot harder among millions of taxpayers.

Trump's taxes aren't anyone's business but the IRS.

The IRS will never allow President Trump's taxes shown publicly without his permission.

To do so would make voluntary compliance in tax filing- which the IRS depends on- a lot harder among millions of taxpayers.
Yeah they all love him

Trump threatens to close 'Southern Border entirely' if Dems don't fund wall

President Trump on Friday threatened to "close the Southern Border entirely" if Democrats do not agree to provide money to "finish" building a wall on the Mexican border.

trump-finger-gun-700x330.jpg

Yeah they all love him

I don't think the IRS loves President Trump at all. What they love is the fact that taxpayers are cooperative with them.

And taxpayers will be less likely to be open about their taxes if politicians will be able to look at them at will.

Yeah they all love him

I don't think the IRS loves President Trump at all. What they love is the fact that taxpayers are cooperative with them.

And taxpayers will be less likely to be open about their taxes if politicians will be able to look at them at will.
Muelleur probably has seen already the crooks taxes The pos will be buried with subpoenas and law suits,,,,,, It's going to be fun

Yeah they all love him

Muelleur probably has seen already the crooks taxes The pos will be buried with subpoenas and law suits,,,,,, It's going to be fun
You're not living in reality.

Yeah they all love him

You're not living in reality.
But Mr BS just think of all the fun you'll be having protecting the crook ?An all day job ,,,you and Guiliani Will there EVER be a time when you and your ilk will admit trump is nothing but a scumbag?

President Trump on Friday threatened to "close the Southern Border entirely" if Democrats do not agree to provide money to "finish" building a wall on the Mexican border.

If Dems fold, and give the Republican Trump Regime one dime... they will NEVER be seen as serious again... by Republicans or by voters. STAND OUR GROUND. The Only Wall That should be built is the Wall we nail Trump to - along with everyone that’s been complicit!

If Dems fold, and give the Republican Trump Regime one dime... they will NEVER be seen as serious again... by Republicans or by voters. STAND OUR GROUND. The Only Wall That should be built is the Wall we nail Trump to - along with everyone that’s been complicit!

What are Chuck and Nancy's plan to get 2/3 majorities in the House and Senate to pass this plan over the President's veto? How long do libs think it will take?

Forum List

Back