Until today I thought I was the only person on the planet who preferred a bath tub that is

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
EGG SHELL/CREAM type of color instead of ALL WHITE. I'm apartment hunting and I like a tub that is not all white and a kitchen floor that is not all white

That shouldn't be hard to find right? I have a better chance at a darker color kitchen floor I think than a egg shell colored tub

EGG SHELL/CREAM type of color instead of ALL WHITE. I'm apartment hunting and I like a tub that is not all white and a kitchen floor that is not all white

That shouldn't be hard to find right? I have a better chance at a darker color kitchen floor I think than a egg shell colored tub
Ever fart in the bathtub and bite at the bubbles? Makes a sound like gorp, gorp, gorp....

Someone has been watching too many Queer Eye reruns. lol

Seeing as how you haven't exactly been knocking the ladies dead lately, maybe start with finding out what color(s) they prefer? That way when you are finally able to lure one back to your swinging bachelor lair for some long overdue action, you might for once in your life have a leg up on one and able to move along to the moanin' and groanin' prelims.

Seeing as how you haven't exactly been knocking the ladies dead lately, maybe start with finding out what color(s) they prefer? That way when you are finally able to lure one back to your swinging bachelor lair for some long overdue action, you might for once in your life have a leg up on one and able to move along to the moanin' and groanin' prelims.

Saw a place today that had no tub at all, just a shower, toilet, and sink. I don't take baths anyway so that would work for me

Forum List

Back