Unusual Turn Offs

Just my preference...I can certainly be friends with, but not attracted to "non-feminine" woman.
I like feminine woman. Girls that "act like guys" tomboyish - I do not find desirable.

which of the girls below would you prefer (just curious):

or
1e936b0c497e796de4506d3ef92f3221.jpg
a17c60cb45cdbb0541dbdaf5612d6977.jpg

People who don't own "Shut up N Play Yer Guitar" yet still believe they're qualified to discuss guitar players

Just my preference...I can certainly be friends with, but not attracted to "non-feminine" woman.
I like feminine woman. Girls that "act like guys" tomboyish - I do not find desirable.

or

Well the one on top looks like she is 15 so....

My point is you can be feminine and tomboyish - or beautiful and tomboyish in dress.
I mean, if the girl looks like a guy, no makeup and sloppy, I get it.
Just another reason I think you and ChrisL would make a good couple tho ;)

or
Not the outside that counts in this instance, they are both attractive, they are dressed for different functions. The real issue is whether they can keep up and enjoy their lives with me.

or

My point is you can be feminine and tomboyish - or beautiful and tomboyish in dress.

I am talking the no makeup...never wears dresses...shortcut hair...you know...

or
Not the outside that counts in this instance, they are both attractive, they are dressed for different functions. The real issue is whether they can keep up and enjoy their lives with me.

keep up with what? how? everyone always wants details... ;)

or

I am talking the no makeup...never wears dresses...shortcut hair...you know...

those type usually like girls anyway :)

or

keep up with what? how? everyone always wants details... ;)
I lead a very active lifestyle not for everyone. I enjoy traveling etc pretty much an avant garde type approach to life. many people like the staid manner in which they live, which is fine but not for me. Always a risk taker and not about to stop that now.

I think women on here should start talking vulgar like the men do

It would never work, because a lot of women on here are like "tee hee" when men talk that shit, but if a woman talks that shit it's like "you're a whore!" - weird double standard.. especially coming from women...

When guys talk in slang or street talk.
When guys talk about each others dicks and balls

I almost always think brunette girls are prettier than blondes.

Except with Charlize Theron.

charlize_theron_loreal.jpg

one of my girl crushes....

Forum List

Back