Unvaccinated 47-Year-Old Grandma of 10 Dies From COVID 1 Hour After Going to a Hospital

stan said:
Right, the hospitals that are being overrun with covid patients want to scare more people. That makes perfect sense to someone who is insane.

much better to insanely go with the extreme and give up your freedom your sanity your ability to think for yourself. mmm. Okay.

Fake news alert!
No it's real, and there are way too many cases just like this. I don't have as big a heart as MatcATL does. I consider I'd be a fool to give money to someone who is that foolish to not get vaccinated. I have no pity for her, she did this to herself.

These have moved past conspiracy Stann.
It is a federal misdemeanor to file the wrong cause of death on a death certificate. In my state it's a felony with a maximum of 3 years in prison and a fine of $10,000. Why would any coroner or medical official take that risk ?

The confusion about the cause on death
First off, Stann is not an anagram for Satan. Be careful what you keep invoking. Secondly, there is a conspiracy theory about Doctors/ coroners misinterpreting the cause of death. And of course, people who know a little bit about it think they're doing it all wrong. This is the same thing as, if a medical doctor would examine a deceased person and conclude that he died from heart failure, when the stab wound was blatantly obvious. Most of the people that are dying from covid are the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions. A doctor will not say a person who has COPD who dies of pneumonia when the root cause was that they contracted covid and that caused the pneumonia. It's as simple as that, but anti-vaxxers who know very little have used it as a point to come up with another conspiracy theory. That's how sick and that's how desperate they are.

You don’t catch, and vaccinate every Skunk on your property for Rabies.

You vaccinate your dog. And it works.

This idea that everyone has to be vaccinated is GASLIGHTING. It has never been the case. EVER.

Less than 40% of the planet was vaccinated against smallpox. A fact that is simple to find. It worked because the vaccine worked.

People have a RIGHT to catch COVID. Especially if the vaccine prevents others from catching it. If it doesn’t do this… Then it’s a crime against humanity to force a non-functioning chemical into people under threat of losing job.

None shall have food, or work without the mark of the beast. 666. The 6th letter of the hebrew alphabet is W.

Let that sink in.

You don’t catch, and vaccinate every Skunk on your property for Rabies.

You vaccinate your dog. And it works.

This idea that everyone has to be vaccinated is GASLIGHTING. It has never been the case. EVER.

Less than 40% of the planet was vaccinated against smallpox. A fact that is simple to find. It worked because the vaccine worked.

People have a RIGHT to catch COVID. Especially if the vaccine prevents others from catching it. If it doesn’t do this… Then it’s a crime against humanity to force a non-functioning chemical into people under threat of losing job.

None shall have food, or work without the mark of the beast. 666. The 6th letter of the hebrew alphabet is W.

Let that sink in.
OMG, now we're using the evils of religion to try to defy common sense. Sorry to be you.

1641594759058.png

just saying dude. I understand why you hate it.
Religion can be a good guide in one's life and hearing to the principles that improve one's life and the lives of others. But religion cannot replace science and common sense in our lives. I believe that could be a very grave mistake.

Forum List

Back