🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unvaxinatex arrested in Applebee's in Queens

Fascism alive and well in America.

And particularly in New York.....with this commie pieceofshito Mayor!

1640309810323.png

The solution is simple. Someone had to call the police and file a complaint, and that must have been Applebees. Guess where I'll never eat at again?
Could easily have been another patron. The problem is the city's and governors strong arm tactics against its citizens and businesses

One point worth noting about the arrest of the unvaccinated--- assuming being unvaccinated automatically means you are walking around with a buttload of viruses , which is idiotic in and by itself and contradicts what our own CDC and president have said, as if this really were a pandemic and you were full of viruses ready to spread to others, then WHY AIN'T YOU SICK? But assuming all of the above, WHICH DO YOU THINK SPREAD MORE BUGS AROUND to all of the patrons in that packed store:
  1. If the restaurant had simply filled the order, given the food and allowed the customers to leave happy, quietly and without incident.
  2. Holding the unvaccinated there arguing with them for 20 minutes, yelling, fighting with police and struggling as the crowd of onlookers gathered?
Now you know why all of this Covid bullshit is dumber than a box of old left shoes.

Could easily have been another patron. The problem is the city's and governors strong arm tactics against its citizens and businesses
How would another patron know? And what business is it of theirs? And Applebees could have stepped in and told the police everything was fine, under control, there was no problem, they were handling it and asked the police to simply leave.

So who is the prick that turned them in .......That is the one who needs his ass kicked.

The solution is simple. Someone had to call the police and file a complaint, and that must have been Applebees. Guess where I'll never eat at again?
Cancel Culture, was once a 'talking point of Anti-America' from RWI's.
But Cancel Culture is strong today among RWI's.

Tell me that you won't eat at Applebees, for ONE random story, has really influenced you to NEVER eat there again. WEAK, WEAK, RWI WEAK.

The Hypocrites on the right are destroying America.

Cancel Culture, was once a 'talking point of Anti-America' from RWI's.
But Cancel Culture is strong today among RWI's.

Tell me that you won't eat at Applebees, for ONE random story, has really influenced you to NEVER eat there again. WEAK, WEAK, RWI WEAK.

The Hypocrites on the right are destroying America.
Fascist fucks like you are destroying America. Same fuckers who say it's racist to require an id to vote. Now you want vaccine passports and arrest the unvaccinated.

You are a Fascist Prick.

Fascist fucks like you are destroying America. Same fuckers who say it's racist to require an id to vote. Now you want vaccine passports and arrest the unvaccinated.

You are a Fascist Prick.
I have NOT endorsed ANY of the above, yet you claim I did.

I'll make a list, and I'll see if you can answer after I answer.
Fair Enough?

I have NOT endorsed ANY of the above, yet you claim I did.

I'll make a list, and I'll see if you can answer after I answer.
Fair Enough?
Is New York out of control with their mandates and proof of Vaccination to go shopping or out to drink.? It's a pretty simple question.

Forum List

Back