unwilling to put aside personal disappointment for the nation’s good

If Trump can't have America , NO ONE WILL!!!

Today he said he would accept the results "if I win". I kid you not, he said that .
Only stands to reason no? Republicans tied to RNC haven't been caught on camera talking about stealing/rigging elections. We supposed to ignore that?

you're supposed to PROVE that

You know, nobody would have even considered that the election would be rigged before Trump brought it up.

Maybe the only reason it's never been brought up before is because it never or very rarely happens (only 31 incidents of in person voter fraud in over 1 BILLION votes), and the only reason Trump is bringing it up is because he's scared he's going to lose, his ego won't accept the possibility, so he has already started with his excuse by saying it's going to be rigged against him.

Personally, I hope Hillary beats Trump like Reagan beat Carter so that there is no confusion about who the people want as president.
Voter fraud has been a long concern for the right. That's what the whole voter id cards are all about.

You are clueless.

Really? Because out of over 1 BILLION votes, there have only been 214 cases of voter fraud.

Here’s how rare in-person voter fraud is

Statistically, it's almost non existent.
Seriously, gaycommiebiker, you can get money for saying that shit!

Look for the dem bus, coming soon to a neighborhood near you. It probably is already there:

rv-renovation-banner.jpg

They will take you to your nearest republican hq where you can throw some firebombs, or to a trump rally where you can rough up old wimmens.

Then you will ride in luxury to your beautifully appointed motel room, to wait admission to your state-paid "treatment" program.

When you have successfully completed "treatment" you will receive a sizable $1500 pay off from the Democratic Communist Party!

Unless you opt for euthanasia, which will gladly be provided also free of charge.

Funds and other bribes are not transferrable.
And he'll bless the cities by dumping his waste right down the storm drains.

You know, nobody would have even considered that the election would be rigged before Trump brought it up.

Maybe the only reason it's never been brought up before is because it never or very rarely happens (only 31 incidents of in person voter fraud in over 1 BILLION votes), and the only reason Trump is bringing it up is because he's scared he's going to lose, his ego won't accept the possibility, so he has already started with his excuse by saying it's going to be rigged against him.

Personally, I hope Hillary beats Trump like Reagan beat Carter so that there is no confusion about who the people want as president.
Voter fraud has been a long concern for the right. That's what the whole voter id cards are all about.

You are clueless.

Really? Because out of over 1 BILLION votes, there have only been 214 cases of voter fraud.

Here’s how rare in-person voter fraud is

Statistically, it's almost non existent.

For every rat you see there are 50 you don't see.

I'm an independent handing dipshit RW's like you thier ass.

Sure you are. I'll believe an honest guy like you. :lol:

look in the mirror

a Black Dem beat the RW's twice at the polls

A Woman Dem is on the verge of beating RW's

a black and a woman doesn't bode well for the RW good ol boys club, now does it ?

fucking losers ... but I repeat myself.

What does the hate you spew have to do with your reeking hypocrisy of condemning Trump for saying he might do what Algore actually did?

Mr Trump proceeded to cut his throat, now he's slowly bleeding out.

Would he accept the results?, asked moderator Chris Wallace of Fox News.

“I will look at it at the time,” Trump said.

a much smaller man than Gore who very gracefully stepped down.

:wtf:

Gore "gracefully stepped down?"

Every time I think Democrats can't get more pathetically partisan, you knock it out of the park.

Gore didn't accept the election results, why would Trump before the election?

gracefully? i think it's fair to say you're no longer interested in participating in reality. will you agree to commit yourself to an insane asylum if some rig this thread to repeatedly call you a crazy loser?

Al accepted defeat like a man.

Trump is a church mouse with a mouth.

All accepted shit, he pursued lawsuit after lawsuit. Did you just mail your gonads in to the DNC?

Every time I think Democrats can't get more pathetically partisan, you knock it out of the park.

Gore might have contested the election results, but at least he had the good sense to wait until AFTER the election was over.

Trump is bitching about the results, as well as is saying that the election is rigged, and there are still OVER TWO WEEKS until election day.

[

Gore might have contested the election results, but at least he had the good sense to wait until AFTER the election was over.

Trump is bitching about the results, as well as is saying that the election is rigged, and there are still OVER TWO WEEKS until election day.

Your Brown Shirts have been BRAGGING about how they will defraud the election.

That tends to lower confidence in the system.

Typical commie.

YOU GUYS STARTED DEMANDING THAT HE ACCEPT THE RESULTS before the results were in, then said that his statement that he would wait for the results some sort of admission that he intended to contest a win by Hillary. In truth, you guys are pretending that the election is already done. Because to you it is, you have no intention of allowing anybody but Hillary to ascend to the top of the pile of carcasses of the New Communist States of America.

When of course what he is saying is that he can't react to the results until the results are in, lol.

So the words "I'll have to wait" are too big for you.

after 5 weeks of crying he stepped down.
can you at least give Trump 4 weeks? that will be one week better than Gore, and since you all had no problem with Gore crying for 5, Donald wont even phase you at 4.

liar, I played the tape.

5 years my ass ,,, 5 is your IQ
speaking of IQ, and not to be rude but, I said weeks, (check the post again, have somebody read it to you) I did not say years.
If I knew how to type so you could read slower, I would.

I believe the question was put to him if he'll accept the election results. Why are they asking him before the election?

I believe the question was put to him if he'll accept the election results. Why are they asking him before the election?
Maybe they already know the exact results of the election.

gracefully? i think it's fair to say you're no longer interested in participating in reality. will you agree to commit yourself to an insane asylum if some rig this thread to repeatedly call you a crazy loser?

Al accepted defeat like a man.

Trump is a church mouse with a mouth.

observe honor

Your comparing this to what? What you think Trump may do at some point in the future that may or may not even happen?

You're delusional.

Forum List

Back