unwilling to put aside personal disappointment for the nation’s good

Mr Trump proceeded to cut his throat, now he's slowly bleeding out.

Would he accept the results?, asked moderator Chris Wallace of Fox News.

“I will look at it at the time,” Trump said.

a much smaller man than Gore who very gracefully stepped down.

:wtf:

Gore "gracefully stepped down?"

Every time I think Democrats can't get more pathetically partisan, you knock it out of the park.

Gore didn't accept the election results, why would Trump before the election?

Gore might have contested the election results, but at least he had the good sense to wait until AFTER the election was over.

Trump is bitching about the results, as well as is saying that the election is rigged, and there are still OVER TWO WEEKS until election day.

I believe the question was put to him if he'll accept the election results. Why are they asking him before the election?

They asked him that question because it's the last debate of this election cycle, and because the election has been so hotly contested, they decided to ask if he would accept the results.

I mean...............the GOP asked the same question during the primary debates as to whether or not the candidates would support the eventual nominee if they lost.

Every time I think Democrats can't get more pathetically partisan, you knock it out of the park.

Gore might have contested the election results, but at least he had the good sense to wait until AFTER the election was over.

Trump is bitching about the results, as well as is saying that the election is rigged, and there are still OVER TWO WEEKS until election day.

I believe the question was put to him if he'll accept the election results. Why are they asking him before the election?
Maybe they already know the exact results of the election.

Tacos will be falling fro the sky on that day.

I imagine they will. I can see this being a new mexican holy day or something.

upload_2016-10-20_15-36-53.jpeg

and it will be held in Phoenix Az ... a red state that Clinton is leading because Donnie pissed off the Mexicans

a Red State ... LMAO

and it will be held in Phoenix Az ... a red state that Clinton is leading because Donnie pissed off the Mexicans

a Red State ... LMAO
we have so many illegals in all states now that one cant even begin to rely on a state voting the same as it did 4 years ago.

a Red State ... LMAO

Why are there so many Mexicans in AZ? Anyway, Mexicans can't vote so you once again make no sense.

a Red State ... LMAO
we have so many illegals in all states now that one cant even begin to rely on a state voting the same as it did 4 years ago.

4 years ago 15 million Mexicans weren't being rounded up and sent back to Mexico either ...

a Red State ... LMAO

4 years ago 15 million Mexicans weren't being rounded up and sent back to Mexico either ...
they should have been.
if you cant see this as a hostile takeover of the U.S you are blind.

a Red State ... LMAO

years ago 15 million Mexicans weren't being rounded up and sent back to Mexico either ...

a real shame that was

They asked him that question because it's the last debate of this election cycle, and because the election has been so hotly contested, they decided to ask if he would accept the results.

I mean...............the GOP asked the same question during the primary debates as to whether or not the candidates would support the eventual nominee if they lost.

So why did they ask him if he would accept the results if the elections not even happened yet? How would he have possibly said yes to that? Even you said he should not agree to that

So why did they ask him if he would accept the results if the elections not even happened yet? How would he have possibly said yes to that? Even you said he should not agree to that

Same reason they asked the Republican primary candidates if they would accept and support the nominee, even when there were still over 10 of them in the race.

And, because there have been so many hateful things said by Trump about Hillary, people would actually like to know if he would accept the results if he lost.

Pffft. You bloody hypocrites. You're all still whining and moaning that the 2000 election was stolen.

:lol:

Same reason they asked the Republican primary candidates if they would accept and support the nominee, even when there were still over 10 of them in the race.

And, because there have been so many hateful things said by Trump about Hillary, people would actually like to know if he would accept the results if he lost.

So Trump should commit now while Gore was right to have committed after the election, that's your standard

Forum List

Back