🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Up to 80% of Women say they "Fake It"

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-bsf2x-aeE]YouTube - Katz's Delicatessen - in "When Harry Met Sally"[/ame]

A wife went in to see a therapist and said,
"I've got a big problem, doctor.
Every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes,
he lets out this ear splitting yell."
"My dear," the shrink said, "that's completely natural.
I don't see what the problem is."
"The problem is," she complained, "It wakes me up!"

If 80% of women fake it, then that means that 80% of women are liars.

And if they are liars, can you really trust them when they say that they are faking?

Does anyone really care if they're faking it?
i would
it shows a lack of communication

Well okay then... my point, women need to communicate what works for them, insist on it even.

Some guys take the trouble to learn by trial and error, books, magazines.. etc. or get lucky and run across a women that's open enough to communicate and teach. Granted there are guys that could simply care less, no hope for them..

Of course they fake it. It's a well known fact that most women prefer chocolate to sex!

1.You can GET chocolate.

2.Chocolate satisfies even when it has gone soft.

3.You can safely have chocolate while you are driving.

4.You can make chocolate last as long as you want it to.

5.You can have chocolate even in front of your mother.

6.Two people of the same sex can have chocolate without being called nasty names.

7.The word "commitment" doesn't scare off chocolate.

8.You can have chocolate on top of your desk during working hours without upsetting your work mates.

9.You can ask a stranger for chocolate without getting your face slapped.

10.With chocolate there's no need to fake it.

11.You can have chocolate at any time of the month.

12.You can have as many kinds of chocolate as you can handle.

13.You are never too young or too old for chocolate.

14.When you have chocolate it does not keep your neighbours awake

15.With chocolate size doesn't matter; it's always good

This isn't surprising, since something like only 30% of women have vaginal orgasms.

Most of you men out there are chumps :lol:

Guys make it out to be this big "mystery" so they can relieve themselves of responsibility for it.

I've tried my damnedest to stay out of this thread.
Can't do it.
Since only 30% of women have vaginal orgasms, that means that 70% of men are not well endowed enough combined with having the stamina to repeatedly hit a woman's G-spot; especially since 100% of women have a G-spot, even tho' some, due to cultural impositions, may be clit-less.
If you've hit it, and stayed with it, you'd know; if its' been hit and been stayed hit, you'd know.
Throw the sex-toys aside, it IS a combination of the 'meat and the motion'.
I'd advise some of you to buy my book, "How to Totally Satisfy A Woman, Not Only In, But Outside of the Bedroom" , but once again, it's outta print.

Last edited:

This isn't surprising, since something like only 30% of women have vaginal orgasms.

Most of you men out there are chumps :lol:

Guys make it out to be this big "mystery" so they can relieve themselves of responsibility for it.

I've tried my damnedest to stay out of this thread.
Can't do it.
Since only 30% of women have vaginal orgasms, that means that 70% of men are not well endowed enough combined with having the stamina to repeatedly hit a woman's G-spot; especially since 100% of women have a G-spot, even tho' some, due to cultural impositions, may be clit-less.
If you've hit it, and stayed with it, you'd know; if its' been hit and been stayed hit, you'd know.
Throw the sex-toys aside, it IS a combination of the 'meat and the motion'.
I'd advise some of you to buy my book, "How to Totally Satisfy A Woman, Not Only In, But Outside of the Bedroom" , but once again, it's outta print.

This question is just crying out for a poll-----time for our female members to vote and tell us whether or not they are sure they have one and exactly where it is . Ladies ?

Forum List

Back