Upcoming Senate elections- Democrats getting trounced- Rasmussen

Yep.. it's going to be pure entertainment watching them tear each other apart.. LOL

Actually - I view the infighting - which has been evident in the Republican Party as a healthy sign of free thinking discourse. The "infighting" within the well oiled army of robots and parrotts that run around calling themselves Jack-Asses is a sign that Big Brothers stranglehold on the Democratic Party may be starting to slip a tad.

The last time we had a Republican House and Senate and a Democratic President, the Republicans impeached the President.

But the economy boomed and the budget was as close to balanced as it has been in a very long time.

Then again, the GOP Congress and Democratic President cooperated with Wall Street in constructing a global derivatives time bomb which exploded like a supernova in 2008.

So there you go. Take from that what you will.

There was a lot of premature celebration of Romney's election in 2012, and LGS was one of the worst, right up to and including Election Day. The above post was the result of being seriously butthurt by their chicken counting prior to hatching.

It seems that some people have not learned from that lesson.

While the polls currently favor a GOP takeover of the Senate, a lot can happen in the next few months.

Righties have no honor.

I am a "Rightie".

Well - I'll agree with the part about you having no honor - but you are certainly no "Rightie"

Did you promise to leave the board if Obama won?

Didnt you just start a thread about broken promises?

*Its like raaaaain on your wedding day...*

In closing, I'd like to ask all of my conservative friends who posted here prior to this election to come back.. FUCK A BET..

There was a lot of premature celebration of Romney's election in 2012, and LGS was one of the worst, right up to and including Election Day. The above post was the result of being seriously butthurt by their chicken counting prior to hatching.

While the polls currently favor a GOP takeover of the Senate, a lot can happen in the next few months.

Righties have no honor. Her sentiments were not unique to her -- I saw other righties welch on similar bets.

WHO WELCHED???? I NEVER WELCHED.. I kept my bet and put Bodey's signature on my profile.. I also HAVE PROOF of that from getting NUMEROUS people as witnesses in the FLAME ZONE in a thread.. SO SHOW ME WHERE AND WHEN I WELCHED?????? LIAR

Righties have no honor.

I am a "Rightie".
:lol::lol:

On social issues like gun control and abortion and gay marriage, there is a fairly clear dividing line between the Republican and Democratic parties.

But when it comes to things like spending other people's money, or expanding the size and scope of government, you can't tell the difference between them.

So go ahead and elect whichever party you wish and kid yourself it will make any difference to the country. These assholes are in it for the power now, not for the good of the country.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports?

Kay Hagan's NC seat now goes over to the Republican side as Thom Tillis takes a nice lead. Rasmussen moves several Dem seats- republican. :)

In closing, I'd like to ask all of my conservative friends who posted here prior to this election to come back.. FUCK A BET..

We now know there were counties reporting 130% voting in their district with Obama getting all 130% of votes.. We also know of MILLIONS of illegals who were allowed in the country by this President just before the election.. We also now know the IRS was used to hold down Conservative groups looking to get involved in the election process.. we also know that OBAMA LIED, 'IF YOU LIKE YOUR INSURANCE, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR INSURANCE. " I RESCUED DETROIT.' " RUSSIA IS NO THREAT." He lied his ass off, all for votes.. So you can twiddle your nutz leftist and pretend differently.. we all know the truth about that election and had that truth come out, your boy would not be in office.. couple that with voting irregularities, IRS strong arm, illegals given amnesty.. NO WAY IN HELL.

Let's get those GOP members elected to Congress, why how many more do you need to stop govt. from functioning completely??

Maybe if the senate and House are GOP and a right leaning SCOTUS, then the POTUS might actually have to compromise like Clinton did!

Kay Hagan's NC seat now goes over to the Republican side as Thom Tillis takes a nice lead. Rasmussen moves several Dem seats- republican. :)

Not sure if she did, but I made that bet/promise and decided to stay. Call the USMB police on me I broke a promise, much like Obama I guess! :eusa_whistle:

It's funny how righties never learn. Twasn't so long ago they were insisting the polls had them convinced that Romney would beat Obama.

And this is rightie speak for "getting trounced" ...

Democrats: 45
Republicans: 46
Toss ups: 9

RealClearPolitics - 2014 Election Maps - Battle for the Senate

Taking a majority in the Senate, keeping the nice majority in the House and increasing majority in governorships is huge. However, you are right not a smashing victory. Smashing victory would be 60+ senators, 2/3 majority in House and 2/3 majority of governorship.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports?[/url]

I hope for the Republicans' sake that Rasmussen improved their polling techniques since 2012. In that election they were one of the worst performers with a 3.7% bias in favor of the Rs. If that were to happen again, I believe some of my conservative friends' heads will explode. :blowup:

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/10/which-polls-fared-best-and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

SHOW US WHERE I PROMISED TO LEAVE THE FORUM if your goon Obama won.. SHOW US STOOOPID... I bet SIGNATURES for a month.. which I did.. NOW WHAT???? COME ON BIG FUCKING MOUTH

Remember when you were forced off the board whining and crying all the way, talking about lawyers and such.

You are simply lame.

Last edited:
With all the talk of lack of honor here, the two leading contenders by far would be greenbean and IlarMeilar.

To the OP: maybe as much as 54 GOP to 46 dem/indp. The independent may caucus with the Rs if they win a majority.

The interesting situation will be 2016 when the Dems will be in a position to take the presidency and both chambers if the Rs screw up.

Last edited:
We still have the remainder of August, all of September and October, in which the GOP establishment has the opportunity to totally screw things up and throw victory into the ashes of defeat.

I can only hope and pray they are as inept at that as all the other things they screw up.

Is Obama running in the Senate elections?

If not, what is the significance of the poll when GOP leadership polls in the low 20s?

Is Obama running in the Senate elections?

If not, what is the significance of the poll when GOP leadership polls in the low 20s?

If you want to take the executive branch, then no it doesn't matter cause the big O isn't running. But if you are trying to take both branches of legislative branch, then it HUGE that Obama isn't running. Incumbent Presidential election bring people out to vote.

Forum List

Back