🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Upcoming Senate elections- Democrats getting trounced- Rasmussen

Did you promise to leave the board if Obama won?

Didnt you just start a thread about broken promises?

*Its like raaaaain on your wedding day...*

SHOW US WHERE I PROMISED TO LEAVE THE FORUM if your goon Obama won.. SHOW US STOOOPID... I bet SIGNATURES for a month.. which I did.. NOW WHAT???? COME ON BIG FUCKING MOUTH

Remember when you were forced on the board whining and crying all the way, talking about lawyers and such.

STFU.

LINK IT.. SHOW ME THAT THREAD.. I'd love to see it.. It doesn't fucking exist, you old fucking bat.. How's that STFU workin for ya?

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports?

Kay Hagan's NC seat now goes over to the Republican side as Thom Tillis takes a nice lead. Rasmussen moves several Dem seats- republican. :)

It's funny how righties never learn. Twasn't so long ago they were insisting the polls had them convinced that Romney would beat Obama.

And this is rightie speak for "getting trounced" ...

Democrats: 45
Republicans: 46
Toss ups: 9

RealClearPolitics - 2014 Election Maps - Battle for the Senate

Taking a majority in the Senate, keeping the nice majority in the House and increasing majority in governorships is huge. However, you are right not a smashing victory. Smashing victory would be 60+ senators, 2/3 majority in House and 2/3 majority of governorship.

LOL. You'll be lucky to even win the Senate. You need to flip so many Democrat seats, the Senate will most like remain in Democrat control.

SHOW US WHERE I PROMISED TO LEAVE THE FORUM if your goon Obama won.. SHOW US STOOOPID... I bet SIGNATURES for a month.. which I did.. NOW WHAT???? COME ON BIG FUCKING MOUTH

Remember when you were forced on the board whining and crying all the way, talking about lawyers and such.

STFU.

LINK IT.. SHOW ME THAT THREAD.. I'd love to see it.. It doesn't fucking exist, you old fucking bat.. How's that STFU workin for ya?

:lol: simple old white trash lady, you :lol: There are far too many of us on the Board who remember all of your whining and lawyer talk land this and that . . . and then, just like IlarMeilyr, you reneged.

You are going to go crazy when you can't neg rep and you have to maintain a basic level of decency. Your head is going to explode.

:woohoo:

It's funny how righties never learn. Twasn't so long ago they were insisting the polls had them convinced that Romney would beat Obama.

And this is rightie speak for "getting trounced" ...

Democrats: 45
Republicans: 46
Toss ups: 9

RealClearPolitics - 2014 Election Maps - Battle for the Senate

Taking a majority in the Senate, keeping the nice majority in the House and increasing majority in governorships is huge. However, you are right not a smashing victory. Smashing victory would be 60+ senators, 2/3 majority in House and 2/3 majority of governorship.

LOL. You'll be lucky to even win the Senate. You need to flip so many Democrat seats, the Senate will most like remain in Democrat control.

We should get 51 to 54 seats this time, but, yes, we are the GOP so we are fully capable of blowing it as we did in 2010 and 2012.

We still have the remainder of August, all of September and October, in which the GOP establishment has the opportunity to totally screw things up and throw victory into the ashes of defeat.

I can only hope and pray they are as inept at that as all the other things they screw up.

ie the Reid syndrome .... enter an opposing RW Tea Party candidate, Reid won. Anything can happen..

My scenario ..

House ... Republican
Senate ... Republican

2 years later little if any changes

(2 years later cont) Hillary runs for POTUS and wins hands down
instant replay
Democrats win House
Democrats win Senate
Republicans set record number of filiusters
little if any changes

Politics ... :eusa_boohoo:

There was a lot of premature celebration of Romney's election in 2012, and LGS was one of the worst, right up to and including Election Day. The above post was the result of being seriously butthurt by their chicken counting prior to hatching.

It seems that some people have not learned from that lesson.

While the polls currently favor a GOP takeover of the Senate, a lot can happen in the next few months.

Righties have no honor. Her sentiments were not unique to her -- I saw other righties welch on similar bets.

WHO WELCHED???? I NEVER WELCHED.. I kept my bet and put Bodey's signature on my profile.. I also HAVE PROOF of that from getting NUMEROUS people as witnesses in the FLAME ZONE in a thread.. SO SHOW ME WHERE AND WHEN I WELCHED?????? LIAR
The Liar is you ... I didn't say you welched.

"Republicans set record number of filiusters" will not happen if the Senate and House are Dem.

Reid will pull the nuclear option without hesitation.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports?

Kay Hagan's NC seat now goes over to the Republican side as Thom Tillis takes a nice lead. Rasmussen moves several Dem seats- republican. :)

And the Illinois governor's seat just went "Leans GOP" on RCP's site.

November is going to be a horrific political slaughter. I almost feel sorry for the Democrats.

Almost.

I'll believe it when I see it. A lot of people seem to be extremely gullible when it comes to these kinds of reports. Don't they remember what happened to Romney's coronation?

I just asked if you made that promise or not. So did you? A simple yes or no will suffice but I suspect by your response of furious anger that you did

yeah she did....see sig...

Democrats will lose control of Senate. Mid-terms a referendum on Obama's failed presidency.

There was a lot of premature celebration of Romney's election in 2012, and LGS was one of the worst, right up to and including Election Day. The above post was the result of being seriously butthurt by their chicken counting prior to hatching.

It seems that some people have not learned from that lesson.

While the polls currently favor a GOP takeover of the Senate, a lot can happen in the next few months.

Righties have no honor. Her sentiments were not unique to her -- I saw other righties welch on similar bets.

WHO WELCHED???? I NEVER WELCHED.. I kept my bet and put Bodey's signature on my profile.. I also HAVE PROOF of that from getting NUMEROUS people as witnesses in the FLAME ZONE in a thread.. SO SHOW ME WHERE AND WHEN I WELCHED?????? LIAR

you welched...i was there, you just made excuses and said fuck it.

I just asked if you made that promise or not. So did you? A simple yes or no will suffice but I suspect by your response of furious anger that you did

yeah she did....see sig...

dr. house welched? I haven't seen his dumb ass around here at all.

Remember when you were forced off the board whining and crying all the way, talking about lawyers and such.

You are simply lame.
oh do tell

You're certainly free to assume, but in my experience with LGS, she typically punctuates her posting with lively font and spicy language: I've not seen too many "simple yes or no" replies.

Forum List

Back