UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

I never had sympathy for Kino Jimenez who stole the hat. Lost all sympathy for Hunter Richard upon see this in the OP's linked article:

upload_2018-7-8_21-16-4.png

Why not? If you think someone is a threat to the president, why wouldn't you potentially save his life by naming names?

Unless you're completely full of shit, which appears to be the case.
I didn't want to out you so soon, Hymie.
Oh? Out me for what? And who’s Hymie?
Yeah! Out you for your question? Huh? Oy vey.
Why are you asking me questions but not answering mine? Out me for what? And who’s Hymie?
Let's say the same things over and over. Oy vey.
Or you could have simply answered. I guess you don't possess the courage of your convictions.

Why are you asking me questions but not answering mine? Out me for what? And who’s Hymie?
Or you could have simply answered. I guess you don't possess the courage of your convictions.

I had to post it to someone. lol

I've read the whole thread so there's no need to look.
Okay, this is the 2nd time I've posted this...

MAGA Hat-Wearing Kids Attacked in Viral Video Wanted to Engage in Ethnic Cleansing: Witness

KENS 5 reported that a witness described the kids saying:
"They were talking about for the Fourth of July hanging black people from trees that that would be the perfect party. Hopefully, with Donald Trump within the next few years, we can celebrate a white country, a real country without blacks. Maybe we can deport them to Africa," the witness told KENS 5.

He added: "They said they wanted it to be legal for white people to kill any other race for the Fourth of July."

Another man approached the kids and told them to stop making these comments, and the witness then left the restaurant, according to the report.

MAGA Hat-Wearing Kids Attacked in Viral Video Wanted to Engage in Ethnic Cleansing: Witness

"They were talking about for the Fourth of July hanging black people from trees that that would be the perfect party. Hopefully, with Donald Trump within the next few years, we can celebrate a white country, a real country without blacks. Maybe we can deport them to Africa," the witness told KENS 5.

He added: "They said they wanted it to be legal for white people to kill any other race for the Fourth of July."

Another man approached the kids and told them to stop making these comments, and the witness then left the restaurant, according to the report.

Than why didnt Kino say that to the press?

And it is a lie. They were talking about pokemon.

Gawd this is such a funny video. FAUN if you did not watch it yet your missing a good laugh. ha!!

I heard they killed a puppy with a hammer too.

I wonder if that witness will step forward?

I heard they killed a puppy with a hammer too.
Damn. We some evil people here.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Sorry but if he's allowed to walk scott free with only a fine, it sends a message to everyone like him that's its open season on anyone and everyone you disagree with. People in wheelchairs, old ladies, little girls...etc.

If he's been fined, how is he walking away scot-free?

Unless it's an exorbitant amount, he's not going to learn a lesson. Besides, only a fine is like saying it's ok to do this shit as long as you have a hundred dollars in your bank account. You don't pick on kids, nor should you pick on people so much smaller than you...he committed an extremely dishonorable act and that's what makes this video so outrageous.

Let's just make it Life in prison then like Koshergrl says and then that will get all the dregs off the street and eliminate repeat offenders or any chance these "scum" might procreate. o_O

You accost a child, you should count yourself lucky to be alive.

Right, Derp. Now kids are the protected class. No teacher or parent even dare look cross-eyed at! Is that why half the kids are totally out of control now? Look, the guy was a bully. If he was an adult, he should be fined and maybe given some community service. We put people in prison far too easily. It doesn't solve anything. If these had been two school kids throwing a drink, it would be considered a prank. The guy needs some serious time getting counseling for real emotional issues before they DO lead to something more serious!

So if somebody snatched your wallet out of your hand, and it only had $5 in it, he didn't just rob you? No, you just got robbed.

Gawd this is such a funny video. FAUN if you did not watch it yet your missing a good laugh. ha!!

No worries, your posts already provide me with plenty of laughs. But thanks for thinking of me just the same.

You're advocating being respectful and nonthreatening, and then bring up how y'all are going to start SHOOTING people for mouthing off?
Doesn't fly, KG.

You're advocating assaulting minors,

Yeah, that makes you a bad person - but a good democrat.

Oy vey I did answer.

I don’t believe so-
View attachment 203289
Kino Jimenez

Look at the size of this fuckin' meathead and compare him to the MAGA hat teen. He's old enough to know better but the only reason he did what he did is because the media has empowered his wrongheaded thinking that it's ok to go around assaulting people you disagree with -no matter their age or if their arms are skinny like toothpicks. He's not a real man, he's a fucking bitch, a complete disgrace and I hope he gets the maximum sentence.
Now he’s someone’s bitch. His name be buba. Don’t forget to wear you’re mud flaps.

Forum List

Back