UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

You’re a raving imbecile. Hillary Clinton wasn’t speaking of physical violence when she encouraged folks to “keep fighting,” she was speaking of peacefully protesting.

But I got only as far in that video up to the point where it idiotically blamed a Democrat for assassinating Lincoln. Moron, Booth was not a Democrat. :eusa_doh:
He was a "Copperhead," aka a Peace Democrat, pro-slavery zealots. Archenemies of the anti-slavery Republicans.

Like today with Dems and their love of human trafficking, some things never change.
Nope, Booth belonged to the Know Nothing party. That video was compiled by a moron who likely assumed Booth must have been a Democrat since he killed Lincoln and Lincoln was a Republican.

But he was not a Democrat, as that ridiculous video falsely claimed.
I didn't watch the video.

John Wilkes Booth was the assassin of President and anti-slavery liberal Abraham Lincoln. He was an angry copperhead aka "peace democrat" (when that meant "pro slavery", of course). Booth was also an actor who sometimes found it difficult to tell the difference between stage drama and real life. At that time the Republicans were far more anti-slavery and liberal than the democrats and many Southern Democrats later became KKK members.

John Wilkes Booth

He was a "Copperhead," aka a Peace Democrat, pro-slavery zealots. Archenemies of the anti-slavery Republicans.

Like today with Dems and their love of human trafficking, some things never change.
Repeating the same debunked bullshit doesn't advance your point.
What kind of moron posts a blurb from a wiki as evidence of anything other than they're an idiot?? :dunno:

Synopsis

John Wilkes Booth was born May 10, 1838, near Bel Air, Maryland. At age 17, he made his acting debut. In the 1850s, he joined the Know-Nothing Party. During the Civil War, he was a Confederate secret agent. In March of 1865, his attempt to kidnap President Abraham Lincoln failed. On April 14, 1865, he assassinated Lincoln at Ford Theater. Booth was killed on April 26, 1865, in Port Royal, Virginia.​
He was vehemently anti-Republican. Which of you will be the heroic J.W. Booth of today?
So? He was still never a Democrat. What part of that has you sooo baffled?

You said your mother was being released. Congrats.
Notice how they focused on the Booth part of the video...........Kinda like how dare you...........LOL

Then try to deflect all the rhetoric that leads to this shit............Yet they have played this crap on how we caused the violence over and over and over again when it suits their needs.

Like burning down a city because a THUG pistol whipped an Asian shop owner then thought he could whip a police officer at his car and got his dumb ass shot. Then the BLM used the BS Hands up don't shoot.

Like they hardly say a thing when the Insane asshat attacked the GOP at a softball practice..........

Nothing on the Hollywood idiots saying they'd like to punch and or kill Trump.

The Insane I'm a Nasty Woman Judd............

The I'd like to burn down the WH.............

And all this complete Radical Fringe bunch of idiots.

derp....derpity derp.
Now you're lying again. Booth was not the only part I focused on.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have nothing at all to say.

Notice how they focused on the Booth part of the video...........Kinda like how dare you...........LOL

Then try to deflect all the rhetoric that leads to this shit............Yet they have played this crap on how we caused the violence over and over and over again when it suits their needs.

Like burning down a city because a THUG pistol whipped an Asian shop owner then thought he could whip a police officer at his car and got his dumb ass shot. Then the BLM used the BS Hands up don't shoot.

Like they hardly say a thing when the Insane asshat attacked the GOP at a softball practice..........

derp....derpity derp.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have nothing at all to say.
Your side has no ethical or moral ground to stand on............Your side is putting gas on the fire and defending this crap time and time again.

Your very politicians are encouraging it........and you try to play it off as nothing..........an Attorney general can't even take her kid to see a movie with her kids without a guard and without being harassed..............chasing and harassing them at their own homes...........

Your side needs to tone it the fuck down or it goes only one direction. Karma is a bitch.

Nope, Booth belonged to the Know Nothing party. That video was compiled by a moron who likely assumed Booth must have been a Democrat since he killed Lincoln and Lincoln was a Republican.

John Wilkes Booth was the assassin of President and anti-slavery liberal Abraham Lincoln. He was an angry copperhead aka "peace democrat" (when that meant "pro slavery", of course). Booth was also an actor who sometimes found it difficult to tell the difference between stage drama and real life. At that time the Republicans were far more anti-slavery and liberal than the democrats and many Southern Democrats later became KKK members.

John Wilkes Booth

What kind of moron posts a blurb from a wiki as evidence of anything other than they're an idiot?? :dunno:

Synopsis

John Wilkes Booth was born May 10, 1838, near Bel Air, Maryland. At age 17, he made his acting debut. In the 1850s, he joined the Know-Nothing Party. During the Civil War, he was a Confederate secret agent. In March of 1865, his attempt to kidnap President Abraham Lincoln failed. On April 14, 1865, he assassinated Lincoln at Ford Theater. Booth was killed on April 26, 1865, in Port Royal, Virginia.​
He was vehemently anti-Republican. Which of you will be the heroic J.W. Booth of today?
The part where you evaded my question.

derp....derpity derp.

Your side has no ethical or moral ground to stand on............Your side is putting gas on the fire and defending this crap time and time again.

Your very politicians are encouraging it........and you try to play it off as nothing..........an Attorney general can't even take her kid to see a movie with her kids without a guard and without being harassed..............chasing and harassing them at their own homes...........

Your side needs to tone it the fuck down or it goes only one direction. Karma is a bitch.
And you know that based on the bullshit video you posted, do ya?

:lol:

John Wilkes Booth

Synopsis

It's a moronic question which is why I figured you meant it to be taken rhetorically. Hopefully, no one will do what Booth did.

John Wilkes Booth

Synopsis

It's a moronic question which is why I figured you meant it to be taken rhetorically. Hopefully, no one will do what Booth did.
Maybe those who are unhinged. Let's not name names.

Synopsis

Why not? If you think someone is a threat to the president, why wouldn't you potentially save his life by naming names?

Unless you're completely full of shit, which appears to be the case.

Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft
The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.
That kid looks like he deserved it. I bet he asks who John galt is all the time, thinks taxes are theft, and women belong in the kitchen.

My mother what?

derp....derpity derp.

It's your own sides words and actions.......reap it.

Why not? If you think someone is a threat to the president, why wouldn't you potentially save his life by naming names?

I didn't want to out you so soon, Hymie.

derp....derpity derp.

LOL

They are not responsible for your delusions. When Hillary implores folk to keep up the fight but she’s really talking about protesting peacefully, marching and tweeting, she’s not responsible just because you’re crazy and think she’s talking about physical violence.

Oh? Out me for what? And who’s Hymie?

Yeah! Out you for your question? Huh? Oy vey.

Why are you asking me questions but not answering mine? Out me for what? And who’s Hymie?

Why are you asking me questions but not answering mine? Out me for what? And who’s Hymie?
Let's say the same things over and over. Oy vey.

The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.
Why is it a felony?

Physical assault?

I swear when I was flipping through the news this a.m., I saw an ad saying they were going to have the 16 year old on a show this evening, but I don't remember who it was and when I looked at the Fox News site, I didn't see it mentioned.
That should be enlightening, if the kid is willing to be honest about what happened before the guy went off on him.

He was on Watters World and he seems to be a pretty decent kid. Unlike the anonymous claims that billo is citing, they were talking about Pokemon. Which is a hell of a lot more likely than what billo was claiming based on what my daughter and her friends are talking about. It's always pokemon, pokemon, pokemon!

derp....derpity derp.

LOL

They are not responsible for your delusions. When Hillary implores folk to keep up the fight but she’s really talking about protesting peacefully, marching and tweeting, she’s not responsible just because you’re crazy and think she’s talking about physical violence.

Try selling that load of bullshit to those who were harmed by her paid operatives who's job it was to incite violence at trump rallies.

Forum List

Back