UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

Damn. We some evil people here.

:iyfyus.jpg:
Yeah, if you don't watch it, they'll be taking kids from their families and forcing 1 year olds to represent themselves in court.
Yeah I heard about that............LOL..........really.............you run with that. I'm sure the 1 year old will be swearing on a bible and testifying.......

Good luck with that Hyped up story.

Mama Mia means my mother. Perhaps you should learn a foreign language before using it.
Maybe you outta shut your fucking goddamn mouth? How do you get my mother out of this...

"Unless, of coarse, you're too busy waiting for Mama Mia 2 to be released?"
...you fucking asshole!

I wonder if that witness will step forward?
I don't think it will make any difference. What the guy did was wrong. If he was offended by their subject matter, he should've just gave them a piece of his mind. Taking someone's fountain coke and that dumbass hat, is crossing the line.
------------------------------------ and hopefully 'kino' the 'mexican' will hang . Good to see that you are smartening up though Billo . Always remember the old Sticks and Stones deal Billo .

------------------------------------ and hopefully 'kino' the 'mexican' will hang . Good to see that you are smartening up though Billo . Always remember the old Sticks and Stones deal Billo .
Hang for taking a coke? That shows just how "out there" you fuckers really are.

Hang for taking a coke? That shows just how "out there" you fuckers really are.
----------------------------- NOPE , Hanged for assaulting and attacking the kid with property that the 'mexican' stole from the kid . And then attacking with the Stolen Property . And then , STEALING the hat Billo .

Yeah I heard about that............LOL..........really.............you run with that. I'm sure the 1 year old will be swearing on a bible and testifying.......

Good luck with that Hyped up story.
It's not hype. It's what you fuckers are doing when people aren't looking.
Ummm........I'm sure adults from organizations are arguing the case............Hyperventilate much...........

----------------------------- NOPE , Hanged for assaulting and attacking the kid with property that the 'mexican' stole from the kid . And then attacking with the Stolen Property . And then , STEALING the hat Billo .
You're a perfect example of why the right is mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office.

You're a perfect example of why the right is mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office.
And your hero is Maxine Water Head.......

:abgg2q.jpg:

Ummm........I'm sure adults from organizations are arguing the case............Hyperventilate much...........
It's not hype.

1-Year-Old Shows Up In Immigration Court
Undocumented children are not guaranteed court-appointed lawyers. A panel of the Ninth Circuit ruled earlier this year that "it is not established law that alien minors are categorically entitled to government-funded, court-appointed counsel."

That means they have "almost no chance" of winning a complicated asylum case, according to the American Civil Liberties Union.

It's not hype.

1-Year-Old Shows Up In Immigration Court
Undocumented children are not guaranteed court-appointed lawyers. A panel of the Ninth Circuit ruled earlier this year that "it is not established law that alien minors are categorically entitled to government-funded, court-appointed counsel."

That means they have "almost no chance" of winning a complicated asylum case, according to the American Civil Liberties Union.
LOL

Did he jog in or drive..........LOL

Come on man..........who the hell is pulling this crap........someone is there with him playing this to fools like you.

Forum List

Back