Update on "Rigged"

Voters are still conspiring in large numbers to vote against Trump to keep him out of the White House.

Prove that. Either come up with a proof or go back to watching yours soap operas.
The proof is in the polls. According to the polls, there are more people planning to vote for Clinton than Trump. Obviously they are all in contact with each other.

Unfortunately the proof is in the electoral college.
I think you missed the humor and sarcasm of my post.

The WI mall shooter illegally voted in three elections, how many more millions are there like him? That's absolute proof that non citizens are voting, yet you regressives still insist on allowing people to cancel citizens votes simply on their word. Kind of makes you go hummmmmmmmmmmm, don't it?

Why don't you look up the actual numbers instead of mumbling?

Since I KNOW that righties won't read what the attorneys for the RNC have stated, I'll post it here:

"""Republican campaign lawyer Chris Ashby said Trump's charges, which were not backed by any evidence, could foment unrest and were “unfounded” and “dangerous.”

"When you say an election is rigged, you’re telling voters, your supporters, their votes do not matter,” Ashby said in an interview. "I think some of Donald Trump’s comments could cause unrest at the polls."

Some Republicans have urged Trump to show proof publicly or drop the assertions. Early voting and voting by mail have already begun in many states.

Mark Braden, partner at Baker and Hostetler and former chief counsel for the Republican National Committee, said that any sort of election rigging at the national level “just is impossible,” citing the various systems in place that would make such an endeavor complicated and unfeasible.""""

Trump is a fucking freak. The most self-absorbed psychopath to run for POTUS ever.

No one knows the real numbers dip stick, because we can't verify citizenship when people register or vote. Anyone who says we know the numbers are liars, it's just that simple. It will continue until we verify the citizenship and residency of every voter. The integrity of the ballot is not something you regressives care about, because you know the people who abuse the system will likely vote dem. So own it and accept the fact that you're part of the problem.

"The integrity of the ballot is not something you regressives care about, because you know the people who abuse the system will likely vote dem"

Yet your example of a mall shooter (? is that correct) would likely have voted on issues and Republicans who strongly oppose gun control issues, especially when authorities might obtain his name and address.

It's a reach....a long reach. Trumpers are a wee bit desperate these days

The WI mall shooter illegally voted in three elections, how many more millions are there like him? That's absolute proof that non citizens are voting, yet you regressives still insist on allowing people to cancel citizens votes simply on their word. Kind of makes you go hummmmmmmmmmmm, don't it?

Since I KNOW that righties won't read what the attorneys for the RNC have stated, I'll post it here:

"""Republican campaign lawyer Chris Ashby said Trump's charges, which were not backed by any evidence, could foment unrest and were “unfounded” and “dangerous.”

"When you say an election is rigged, you’re telling voters, your supporters, their votes do not matter,” Ashby said in an interview. "I think some of Donald Trump’s comments could cause unrest at the polls."

Some Republicans have urged Trump to show proof publicly or drop the assertions. Early voting and voting by mail have already begun in many states.

Mark Braden, partner at Baker and Hostetler and former chief counsel for the Republican National Committee, said that any sort of election rigging at the national level “just is impossible,” citing the various systems in place that would make such an endeavor complicated and unfeasible.""""

Trump is a fucking freak. The most self-absorbed psychopath to run for POTUS ever.

No one knows the real numbers dip stick, because we can't verify citizenship when people register or vote. Anyone who says we know the numbers are liars, it's just that simple. It will continue until we verify the citizenship and residency of every voter. The integrity of the ballot is not something you regressives care about, because you know the people who abuse the system will likely vote dem. So own it and accept the fact that you're part of the problem.

"The integrity of the ballot is not something you regressives care about, because you know the people who abuse the system will likely vote dem"

Yet your example of a mall shooter (? is that correct) would likely have voted on issues and Republicans who strongly oppose gun control issues, especially when authorities might obtain his name and address.

Don't most minorities and recent alien citizens vote for dems? Isn't that the whole purpose behind open borders and shamnisty you regressive are pushing for?

I don't see any evidence of the truth of your question, "Don't most minorities and recent alien citizens vote for dems?

My comment, that a mall shooter would likely vote against the party and its candidates who might support gun control, has gone missing. Before moving on maybe you would like to comment on my observation, and then consider why people vote for D's, R's or 3rd Party candidates.

Don't most minorities and recent alien citizens vote for dems? Isn't that the whole purpose behind open borders and shamnisty you regressive are pushing for?

I don't see any evidence of the truth of your question, "Don't most minorities and recent alien citizens vote for dems?

My comment, that a mall shooter would likely vote against the party and its candidates who might support gun control, has gone missing. Before moving on maybe you would like to comment on my observation, and then consider why people vote for D's, R's or 3rd Party candidates.

Your observation is ridiculous when you consider recent minority voting stats. I basically have an 85% probability of being correct.

Your observation is ridiculous when you consider recent minority voting stats. I basically have an 85% probability of being correct.

Don't play dumb. Of course the minority vote goes to the Democratic party and their candidates; the R Party claimed (once) to be the party of the big tent, once that absurdity was exposed, they stopped saying it. The Democratic Party is the party, primarily, of working men and women, those left behind by the economy since the Reagan Administration - i.e. the lower level government workers, middle management, hourly and part time workers, students, union workers and the working poor.

However, those who support the repeal of Roe, hate paying taxes and are biddable to demagogues and charlatan's (D. Trump is both) are easily led and foolishly vote against their own self interest and the interest of their children. The R's had the power of The Big Three: The White House, the Senate & House and the Supreme Court and what happened then:
  • Tax cuts
  • huge expansion of the Federal Government
  • An increase in the national debt
  • A collapsed economy
  • Massive unemployment during war time (how was this even possible)
  • An increase of wealth for the few, and poverty for the many

When they had the chance to cut taxes and cut spending, did they? Hell no! They expanded the Federal Government and invaded and occupied Iraq.

Did they pass a constitutional amendment ending abortion? Hell no (and Trump admitted women who had an abortion ought to be punished)!

Did they pass a law requiring all able bodied men between specific ages to be part of the militia and to always have the possession and custody and control of a gun? Hell no! (see Scalia's comment on the Right to own a firearm in Heller)

Did they pass immigration reform and close our borders? Hell no!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back