Update on the "godfather of fake rightwing news"--Didn't work with liberals!

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Breitbart apparently chose to spin their story about the fake news Democrat in California. They should have published the transcript from the NPR interview. It got really interesting......hahahahahaha

NPR:"""When did you notice that fake news does best with Trump supporters?

Coler: """Well, this isn't just a Trump-supporter problem. This is a right-wing issue. Sarah Palin's famous blasting of the lamestream media is kind of record and testament to the rise of these kinds of people. The post-fact era is what I would refer to it as. .

.....When we were coming up with headlines it's always kind of about the red meat. Trump really got into the red meat. He knew who his base was. He knew how to feed them a constant diet of this red meat.

We've tried to do similar things to liberals. It just has never worked, it never takes off. You'll get debunked within the first two comments and then the whole thing just kind of fizzles out."""

LMAO. This is why the liberals on here dismiss so many of the links to your phony, made-up bullshit stories. Because they are just that.

We Tracked Down A Fake-News Creator In The Suburbs. Here's What We Learned

Breitbart apparently chose to spin their story about the fake news Democrat in California. They should have published the transcript from the NPR interview. It got really interesting......hahahahahaha

Coler: """Well, this isn't just a Trump-supporter problem. This is a right-wing issue. Sarah Palin's famous blasting of the lamestream media is kind of record and testament to the rise of these kinds of people. The post-fact era is what I would refer to it as. .

.....When we were coming up with headlines it's always kind of about the red meat. Trump really got into the red meat. He knew who his base was. He knew how to feed them a constant diet of this red meat.

We've tried to do similar things to liberals. It just has never worked, it never takes off. You'll get debunked within the first two comments and then the whole thing just kind of fizzles out."""

LMAO. This is why the liberals on here dismiss so many of the links to your phony, made-up bullshit stories. Because they are just that.

Yes, I read that interview. I despise this guy for what he's done because his initial motivation--supposedly--was so insubstantial as to be invisible. And he kept going, and of course it was for the $$$.
I despise the rest of them as well. They have created a monster and it will destroy this country eventually if something isn't done. We cannot openly and willingly allow false news to get the same oxygen as verifiable real news. It opens the door to total and complete acceptance of propaganda by whomever.

Talk about "fake news." What you just posted is fake news. The all time biggest purveyor of fake news is the mainstream media. That's what the wikileaks emails demonstrated conclusively.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Talk about "fake news." What you just posted is fake news. The biggest purveyors of fake news is the mainstream media. That's what the wikileaks emails demonstrated conclusively.

If NPR is fake, then Breitbart is, too. They just stole the article from NPR but of course didn't dare publish the interview and lose millions of their stupid sheep. Hahahahaha

Talk about "fake news." What you just posted is fake news. The biggest purveyors of fake news is the mainstream media. That's what the wikileaks emails demonstrated conclusively.

If NPR is fake, then Breitbart is, too. They just stole the article from NPR but of course didn't dare publish the interview and lose millions of their stupid sheep. Hahahahaha

So what you are saying it that Breitbart is on par with NPR. I disagree. Breitbart is far more credible.

• Banned

Yes, I read that interview. I despise this guy for what he's done because his initial motivation--supposedly--was so insubstantial as to be invisible. And he kept going, and of course it was for the $$$.
I despise the rest of them as well. They have created a monster and it will destroy this country eventually if something isn't done. We cannot openly and willingly allow false news to get the same oxygen as verifiable real news. It opens the door to total and complete acceptance of propaganda by whomever.

He is no different than satirists like Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart. Except their audiences are educated liberals WHO KNEW they were joking in the first place.

• Banned

So what you are saying it that Breitbart is on par with NPR. I disagree. Breitbart is far more credible.

Did Breitbart try to interview him, too? Breitbart scrapes stories from other outlets and spins them into distortion, sort of like your head spins on your shoulders.

He is no different than satirists like Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart. Except their audiences are educated liberals WHO KNEW they were joking in the first place.
You're wrong about that. A lot of millennials have admitted the Jon Stewart was their primary source of news.

Your OP is fake news. It's total bullshit. Any conclusions based on it are therefor nothing but propaganda.

Did Breitbart try to interview him, too? Breitbart scrapes stories from other outlets and spins them into distortion, sort of like your head spins on your shoulders.

So how is NPR any different?

Sites can be fake news sites but that is rare. More common are news sites that report fake news. Some like the MSM report tons of fake news and some like NPR throw out fake news from time to time.

No, he admitted that a lot of what they ended up posting was NOT satire or ever meant to be. You and I know what satire is. Those fake news sites are hiding behind a word that does not describe them in the least.

You're wrong about that. A lot of millennials have admitted the Jon Stewart was their primary source of news.

Your OP is fake news. It's total bullshit. Any conclusions based on it are therefor nothing but propaganda.
You are dangerously ignorant.

You're wrong about that. A lot of millennials have admitted that Jon Stewart was their primary source of news.

You are dangerously ignorant.

Posting facts indicates you are ignorant?

I said liberals, not millennials. You never cease to amaze me with your stubborn stupidity.
And there's a link to the NPR site, it is not fake. Not that you'd actually click on it and LEARN something.

Then go back to watching edited NBC/MSDNC video and you'll feel much better.

I said liberals, not millennials. You never cease to amaze me with your stubborn stupidity.
And there's a link to the NPR site, it is not fake. Not that you'd actually click on it and LEARN something.
Apparently you think that's some kind or rational argument. That's why rational people understand that everything libturds say should be assumed to be bullshit until proven otherwise.

Forum List

Back