Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

I need not answer the same question over and over simply because someone didn't see the answer I already gave. I could answer you directly and then next week, someone new joins the thread and asks me again. Then someone new joins after them; and so on and so on and so on.

So, you're saying you won't give me a direct answer to the question because someone else might want the answer later, too? :lmao:

That is the lamest shit ever!

Imbecile...

I did simply answer.

You asked again anyway.

Then I did simply answer again.

You asked again anyway.

I'm done answering a question you keep asking.

But now at least I know why you keep asking the same question over and over and over ... you're insane. That's evident by you responding to my answer -- and now moronically claiming you don't believe I answered ... even though you responded.

:lmao:

PoliticalChic This guy has spent like 140 pages not answering a question. Why do you care about this dickhead's answer at this point? He doesn't care, obviously

I don't.

The reason to continue bringing it up is that the refusal to answer that question allows every reader to judge the reason for refusal: giving it will either be an absurd answer, or so large it proves the premise, that only counting illegal alien votes.....authorized by the snake, Obama.......could any say Bill's wife won the popular vote.

Yea, I get his cowardly motives manifested by cowardly actions. But this fish is fried. Just move on. He's not worth your time is my point.

I force Ugly to serve my purpose.

And....it's fun.
And by "force," you mean you provide me with an endless supply of entertainment.

I'm not about to start answering the same question over and over and over again when my answer is already on this forum.

In this forum, but not on this actual thread that has spent like 140 pages engaging the question. You must think you're the biggest shit in the yard for that to matter.

Again... why should anyone answer the same question over and over and over...?

You don't seem to have an acceptable answer to this.

Irrelevant. This is the number of times you've given me a direct answer to the question.

69589353.jpg
Not true. I've already answered that very question multiple times and was even kind enough to explain to you how you could see my answer.

Yea, you explained I can find your alleged answer on another thread. How "kind" of you. Now, how many times have you directly answered the question to me? Tell me the number.
I need not answer the same question over and over simply because someone didn't see the answer I already gave. I could answer you directly and then next week, someone new joins the thread and asks me again. Then someone new joins after them; and so on and so on and so on.

I'm not about to start answering the same question over and over and over again when my answer is already on this forum.

This forum saves older posts and my answer is still there. It''s not my problem you are too lazy and too stupid to use the search feature, provided by this forum, to find it.

Get this, Ugly:

"The institute found 45,880 votes cast by individuals whose dates of birth were more than 115 years before the election."
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes in 2016 Election

Get that?
"...dates of birth were more than 115 years before the election."

Now, here's your question for today: how often do you wish you had an IQ number approaching that '115'???

Or....even, more than double digits

Did you answer this one lots of times, too?

The confederacy may be dead, but liberals want to rebel against federal laws like the confederacy did, governing marijuana or illegal immigrants. Certain cities have been basically become defiant of the feds, it was enough to cause a civil war. Maybe it's time for the Federal government to fight back? Enough of these liberal rebels.

Has Any one followed this to a logical conclusion
1. if 3-5 million illegal votes were cast, our whole united states voting system is no good. if true this would be front page head line stuff. system is useless a system able to allow 3-5 million illegal votes - is not a legal voting system.

So, you're saying you won't give me a direct answer to the question because someone else might want the answer later, too? :lmao:

Of course. I've already had three different people ask me that very same question on this thread alone.

So how many times should someone answer the same question? You won't say. :dunno:

Again... why should anyone answer the same question over and over and over...?

You don't seem to have an acceptable answer to this.

Irrelevant. This is the number of times you've given me a direct answer to the question.

69589353.jpg
Not true. I've already answered that very question multiple times and was even kind enough to explain to you how you could see my answer.

Yea, you explained I can find your alleged answer on another thread. How "kind" of you. Now, how many times have you directly answered the question to me? Tell me the number.

This forum saves older posts and my answer is still there. It''s not my problem you are too lazy and too stupid to use the search feature, provided by this forum, to find it.

Get this, Ugly:

"The institute found 45,880 votes cast by individuals whose dates of birth were more than 115 years before the election."
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes in 2016 Election

Get that?
"...dates of birth were more than 115 years before the election."

Now, here's your question for today: how often do you wish you had an IQ number approaching that '115'???

Or....even, more than double digits

Did you answer this one lots of times, too?
So? What does your damaged brain tell you those birth dates mean?

Of course. I've already had three different people ask me that very same question on this thread alone.

So how many times should someone answer the same question? You won't say. :dunno:

Let's see. Taking a minute or so to answer the question three times or spending months being an obstinate bitch. I can see your dilemma.

Let's see. Taking a minute or so to answer the question three times or spending months being an obstinate bitch. I can see your dilemma.
Sounds like you're an imbecile who would answer the same question a hundred times. Fortunately for me, I'm not a moron like you.

Sounds like you're an imbecile who would answer the same question a hundred times. Fortunately for me, I'm not a moron like you.
Big diff between three and a hundred, brah.

As it is, you're just an imbecile who would talk about a question without answering it a thousand times.

Big diff between three and a hundred, brah.
So what's the number you cut it off at?

As it is, you're just an imbecile who would talk about a question without answering it a thousand times.
I admit, watching you whine like a bitch about it for a hundred pages has been far more entertaining.

:dance:

Has Any one followed this to a logical conclusion
1. if 3-5 million illegal votes were cast, our whole united states voting system is no good. if true this would be front page head line stuff. system is useless a system able to allow 3-5 million illegal votes - is not a legal voting system.

"if true this would be front page head line stuff."
Why???

It's exactly what the Liberals/Democrats want....and they want to keep in on the down-low.

Let's begin at the beginning, with the question that will put your post in perspective.

Now, focus like a laser:

How many illegal aliens are currently residing in the USofA????

Take your time.

You haven't answered it yet.

Illegal aliens aren't a suddenly undiscovered group that needs protection . They are frauds and sneaks . There's a huge group of Coloradans that doesn't vote, because they have become cynical or fed up or apathetic. I know my city, which makes me think we need to push for laws that restricts voters in local elections to people to only those that can show proof they have been in that state for 8 years or more. And have proof of their birth status.

Last edited:

You haven't answered it yet.
Now you're flat out lying. You even replied to my answer.

If people are threatened by presenting any kind of proof as to your veracity as a voter, that's your problem. I am a legal citizen and a legal voter, I have my birth certificate and property tax and all records records going back 50 years, DMV records, let alone have my insurance and property tax records. Going back to my birth. I get called on for jury duty. All the damn time. My government trust me to be a juror, then my opinion must mean something. Or yours means nothing, conversely.

Last edited:
I admit, watching you whine like a bitch about it for a hundred pages has been far more entertaining.

:dance:

Well, I walked away and came back weeks later and found out you were doing the same lame shit of not answer a question. So, your hundred pages thing just ain't even accurate. But you're admitting that you're doing nothing more than trolling. Though, I wouldn't give you that high of a designation even. Like PoliticalChic says, you're too much of a nothingburger bitch to even answer the question cos you got nothing. Need I remind you that you already lost the argument? So, I ain't even worried about your answer. You lost.

So what's the number you cut it off at?

Well, you cut it off at zero as far as this thread is concerned. You answer once, coward, and then we can get into hypothetical numbers.
Who knows why you think which thread it's said on matters? It doesn't. Especially since there's multiple threads on this same topic started by the same loon. And regardless of which thread it's on, you still have the ability to search all threads at once. It's not my problem you're too lazy and stupid to do so.

Forum List

Back