Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

I admit, watching you whine like a bitch about it for a hundred pages has been far more entertaining.

:dance:

Well, I walked away and came back weeks later and found out you were doing the same lame shit of not answer a question. So, your hundred pages thing just ain't even accurate. But you're admitting that you're doing nothing more than trolling. Though, I wouldn't give you that high of a designation even. Like PoliticalChic says, you're too much of a nothingburger bitch to even answer the question cos you got nothing. Need I remind you that you already lost the argument? So, I ain't even worried about your answer. You lost.
LOLOL

You're not the only one here providing me this entertainment.

As far as losing the argument, that's not even remotely possible until you idiots prove that at least 3 million illegal aliens voted in 2016.

So far, you've got two.

Not 2 million .... two.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I admit, watching you whine like a bitch about it for a hundred pages has been far more entertaining.

Well, I walked away and came back weeks later and found out you were doing the same lame shit of not answer a question. So, your hundred pages thing just ain't even accurate. But you're admitting that you're doing nothing more than trolling. Though, I wouldn't give you that high of a designation even. Like PoliticalChic says, you're too much of a nothingburger bitch to even answer the question cos you got nothing. Need I remind you that you already lost the argument? So, I ain't even worried about your answer. You lost.
LOLOL

As far as losing the argument, that's not even remotely possible until you idiots prove that at least 3 million illegal aliens voted in 2016.

So far, you've got two.

Not 2 million .... two.

I know if you had to bet your life on what number it's closer to, two million or two, you'd choose the two million. No doubt, you don't believe your own bull shit.

Who knows why you think which thread it's said on matters? It doesn't.

:lmao: Retard doesn't know how message boards function.
Spits the moron who can't even use the forum's search function.
icon_rolleyes.gif

G'head, post a link to the official rules about answering the same question on multiple threads...

LOLOL

So far, you've got two.

Not 2 million .... two.

I know if you had to bet your life on what number it's closer to, two million or two, you'd choose the two million. No doubt, you don't believe your own bull shit.
You're wrong about that too. The number, which is claimed to be at least 3 million, is nowhere near 2 million.

LOLOL

So far, you've got two.

Not 2 million .... two.

You're wrong about that too. The number, which is claimed to be at least 3 million, is nowhere near 2 million.

BTW....how many illegal aliens live in this country?

It's an important question, because, as you realize, the number will validate the fact that millions followed Obama's instruction that they go and vote.

LOLOL

So far, you've got two.

Not 2 million .... two.

It's an important question, because, as you realize, the number will validate the fact that millions followed Obama's instruction that they go and vote.
Great, I glad you think this is important because I already told you.
thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

So far, you've got two.

Not 2 million .... two.

thumbsup.gif

"I glad (sic) you think this is important because I already told you."

Me-um glad you afraid to answer!

LOLOL

So far, you've got two.

Not 2 million .... two.

thumbsup.gif

You're lying again -- I already answered.

thumbsup.gif

Never.

And we both know why:

thumbsup.gif

Never.

And we both know why:
You're lying again as you even replied to my answer.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

fuck the vote, I can't find anyone to prune my hedges for under $50 an hour.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

One can always recognize a post from a Leftist by the vulgarity.

I have no doubt that your and the other fixated third graders find that post a real knee slapper.

One can always recognize a post from a Leftist by the vulgarity.

I have no doubt that your and the other fixated third graders find that post a real knee slapper.
Well aren't you the raging abject imbecile, eh?

• "No doubt, you don't believe your own bull shit."

• "who the fuck are you calling dupe, shitstain little sissy?"

• "who gives a fuck what you think you scum bag."

Since you're the self-proclaimed USMB profanity analyst... did ^^^ those ^^^ quotes come from leftists or righties?

icon_rolleyes.gif

G'head, post a link to the official rules about answering the same question on multiple threads...

If I don't know what your answer is, what would I even know to search, moron? In any event, it's irrelevant; because I don't go chasing for answers. If you can't own your answer, then that represents your utter futility. Also, it bares repeating that claiming to have answered a question in some other thread is flat-out pathetic. You've had months to answer. I'll be leaving again when I'm bored with making fun of your futility; but your outlook is not conducive to serious discussion. Rather, it's a symptom of being a limp-wristed troll.

icon_rolleyes.gif

If I don't know what your answer is, what would I even know to search, moron? In any event, it's irrelevant; because I don't go chasing for answers. If you can't own your answer, then that represents your utter futility. Also, it bares repeating that claiming to have answered a question in some other thread is flat-out pathetic. You've had months to answer. I'll be leaving again when I'm bored with making fun of your futility; but your outlook is not conducive to serious discussion. Rather, it's a symptom of being a limp-wristed troll.
So I take that to mean you have no link to this mystical forum etiquette of answering the same question on multiple threads?

No worries. I figured you made that up anyway.

And you know this because?
Because 1/5th of the votes has been reviewed and a grand total of 324 possible fraudulent votes were found. Extrapolate that over the entire country and it's still under 2,000. That's less than 7/100ths of one percent (0.067%) of the 3 million votes Trump claimed. And even then, Trump would have to find far more than 3 million to proclaim himself the winner of the popular vote since many of the fraudulent votes would have gone for him.

Just the Facts on Fraud

Still, 2000 is far closer to 2 than it is to 3,000,000.

icon_rolleyes.gif

So I take that to mean you have no link to this mystical forum etiquette of answering the same question on multiple threads?

No worries. I figured you made that up anyway.

You can take it to mean whatever you want; doesn't change the fact that you're the only moron who doesn't know how to post in the appropriate thread.

And you know this because?
Because 1/5th of the votes has been reviewed and a grand total of 324 possible fraudulent votes were found. Extrapolate that over the entire country and it's still under 2,000. That's less than 7/100ths of one percent (0.067%) of the 3 million votes Trump claimed. And even then, Trump would have to find far more than 3 million to proclaim himself the winner of the popular vote since many of the fraudulent votes would have gone for him.

Just the Facts on Fraud

Still, 2000 is far closer to 2 than it is to 3,000,000.

Surprised the liberal deuche bag tank even put i that high.

Forum List

Back