Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Who knows why you think which thread it's said on matters? It doesn't.

:lmao: Retard doesn't know how message boards function.
Spits the moron who can't even use the forum's search function.
icon_rolleyes.gif

G'head, post a link to the official rules about answering the same question on multiple threads...

If I don't know what your answer is, what would I even know to search, moron? In any event, it's irrelevant; because I don't go chasing for answers. If you can't own your answer, then that represents your utter futility. Also, it bares repeating that claiming to have answered a question in some other thread is flat-out pathetic. You've had months to answer. I'll be leaving again when I'm bored with making fun of your futility; but your outlook is not conducive to serious discussion. Rather, it's a symptom of being a limp-wristed troll.
So I take that to mean you have no link to this mystical forum etiquette of answering the same question on multiple threads?

No worries. I figured you made that up anyway.

You can take it to mean whatever you want; doesn't change the fact that you're the only moron who doesn't know how to post in the appropriate thread.
Says you but you're not the curator of forum etiquette. Meanwhile, I've already answered that question multiple times on different threads. My last count is 4 times.

You're wrong about that too. The number, which is claimed to be at least 3 million, is nowhere near 2 million.

And you know this because?
Because 1/5th of the votes has been reviewed and a grand total of 324 possible fraudulent votes were found. Extrapolate that over the entire country and it's still under 2,000. That's less than 7/100ths of one percent (0.067%) of the 3 million votes Trump claimed. And even then, Trump would have to find far more than 3 million to proclaim himself the winner of the popular vote since many of the fraudulent votes would have gone for him.

Just the Facts on Fraud

Still, 2000 is far closer to 2 than it is to 3,000,000.

Surprised the liberal deuche bag tank even put i that high.
You should take the cock out of your mouth before you post. Might make your posts more coherent.

Says you but you're not the curator of forum etiquette. Meanwhile, I've already answered that question multiple times on different threads. My last count is 4 times.

Yea, I don't care about your retarded stance anymore (Your ineptitude is ultimately your problem, not mine). Apparently your answer is 2,000. Of course, we all know the number is much higher and that Dems are reaping the rewards of enabling illegal votes. Certainly, there are millions of grown anchor babies alone now voting for them, too.

"All of this is just the latest evidence that we have serious, substantive problems in our voter registration system across the country and that voter fraud is, without a doubt, real."
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes in 2016 Election

And yet, throughout this thread, there are hundreds of posts by Democrat brain-dead acolyes posting, over and over......

"...Is Not, Isssssss Noootttttttt!!!..."

Clearly.......Is.

Your link is just a commentary. Do you know the difference between a real news and commentary?
Desperation time again.
I'm getting tired blasting and winning.

Sadly, you have nothing but lies. If I were afraid to answer that question, I wouldn't have answered it already. Three times, no less, and twice to you.

Well.....if you're not lying about having answered the query.......what's the answer????
It's in the posts where I already answered you.

Twice.

Why on Earth would I keep answering that question when it's a certainty you're only going to keep asking it again and again anyway?

Well.....if you're not lying about having answered the query.......what's the answer???
I'm not lying and you know that since I answered your question and you even responded to my answer.

So again... why should I keep answering the same question you keep asking simply because you have some mental deficiency and keep repeating the question I already answered?

Wow, I gave up on this weeks ago. You're still here stonewalling instead of answering (or re-answering) a question? That's just pathetic, dude.

We did answer that dumb stupid question several times but you and this low life defective Political Chic in denial.
Yes the same stupid question she's been asking.

I'm not lying and you know that since I answered your question and you even responded to my answer.

So again... why should I keep answering the same question you keep asking simply because you have some mental deficiency and keep repeating the question I already answered?

Wow, I gave up on this weeks ago. You're still here stonewalling instead of answering (or re-answering) a question? That's just pathetic, dude.
I gave up too. You idiots still keep asking anway. :dunno:

No, you did not give up. You're still as obstinate as ever about answering a question. It's not hard to answer a question once instead of being a baby and going on for weeks.
I've already answered it. Three times. :mm:

I haven't seen you answer it once despite asking umpteen times. And you've shown that you can literally go on for months rather than answer a question; so, I honestly don't care at this point. I was just pointing out that it takes a special kind of dink to do that. I left a while back, and here you are still at it. Normal people would say I'm not answering or answer. They wouldn't go on some bull shit about how it's supposedly answered somewhere. It takes a special kind of chicken shit coward to do that. You don't even have regard for your own time to be doing that. That or trolling is your life, and you actually get a kick out of this shit. In any event, you're not respectable.

If you don't care why are you here?
Both you and Political Chic and others pump in a lot of LIES.
Grow the fuck up both of you moron.

I gave up too. You idiots still keep asking anway. :dunno:

No, you did not give up. You're still as obstinate as ever about answering a question. It's not hard to answer a question once instead of being a baby and going on for weeks.
I've already answered it. Three times. :mm:

Nobody believes you.

What's the answer?

We do. Only idiots believed your lies.

I'm so tired of winning.

Why would anyone answer the same question over and over?

I've asked you umpteen times. You've NEVER directly answered me. NEVER. Nor have I seen you answered PoliticalChic that I've seen.

I don't care about your bull shit about you saying there's some sort of answer on another thread somewhere. I don't play those games. And you know what, you've spent 140 pages or so not answering a question over and over. So, you've earned the 'Ass Of The Year' Award. Congrats.

vahn_trophy.png

Here is the problem idiots.

You want us to say 50 millions illegals. That number came from CAIRCO. A well known anti immigration racist garbage bastard fucked up group. Promoted by low life Political Chic. Those numbers were pulled from their ass.

Do you expect us to agree with those kind of garbage?

If I were you both of you should knock this off and STOP lying.

You and Political Chic-------- Do you have any decency left in your worthless soul?

"All of this is just the latest evidence that we have serious, substantive problems in our voter registration system across the country and that voter fraud is, without a doubt, real."

And yet, throughout this thread, there are hundreds of posts by Democrat brain-dead acolyes posting, over and over......

Clearly.......Is.

Your link is just a commentary. Do you know the difference between a real news and commentary?
Desperation time again.

Here's real news:
Obama encouraged illegal aliens to go and vote,...and millions of 'em did.

Yea, I don't care about your retarded stance anymore (Your ineptitude is ultimately your problem, not mine). Apparently your answer is 2,000. Of course, we all know the number is much higher and that Dems are reaping the rewards of enabling illegal votes. Certainly, there are millions of grown anchor babies alone now voting for them, too.
No, you don't know the number is higher than that. You may believe it but s, but you have no hard evidence to back your dementia.

Clearly.......Is.

Desperation time again.

Here's real news:
.... by informing them they have to be U.S. citizens to vote and telling them they can't vote.

l.gif

Clearly.......Is.

Desperation time again.

Here's real news:

no crazy lady. he did no such thing. he told them to become citizens and VOTE. which is the right answer.

your nose just grew about four inches, pinnocihio.

No, you don't know the number is higher than that. You may believe it but s, but you have no hard evidence to back your dementia.

I'm sure you'd deny any hard evidence I presented. But as someone who lives in the environment of illegal alien culture, I'm quite aware how soft the stances against them have became. I've seen the enabling first hand. Also, I'm not averse to logic. The Democrats don't put things like no ID checks and such so that shit can't be manipulated. They aren't fighting so hard for that for nothing.

I'm sure you'd deny any hard evidence I presented. But as someone who lives in the environment of illegal alien culture, I'm quite aware how soft the stances against them have became. I've seen the enabling first hand. Also, I'm not averse to logic. The Democrats don't put things like no ID checks and such so that shit can't be manipulated. They aren't fighting so hard for that for nothing.
I presented data by some of the states that reviewed their own voter rolls. Who has better evidence of voter fraud than the states themselves? What evidence could you possibly have that would be more accurate than that? Rightwing fake news sites? Trump? The voices in your head?

I presented data by some of the states that reviewed their own voter rolls. Who has better evidence of voter fraud than the states themselves? What evidence could you possibly have that would be more accurate than that? Rightwing fake news sites? Trump? The voices in your head?

You presented "evidence" from a liberal think tank, dude.

You presented "evidence" from a liberal think tank, dude.
You're insane :cuckoo:

Clearly.......Is.

Desperation time again.

Here's real news:

no crazy lady. he did no such thing. he told them to become citizens and VOTE. which is the right answer.

Proving you a liar and a fool has become de rigueur.

Here we go.....Obama telling illegal aliens to vote, and there'd be no repercussions.

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

Wow!!! You are as burned as Edgar Winter on an Ecuadorian beach!

Clearly.......Is.

Desperation time again.

Here's real news:

Proving you a liar and a fool has become de rigueur.

Here we go.....Obama telling illegal aliens to vote, and there'd be no repercussions.

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

Wow!!! You are as burned as Edgar Winter on an Ecuadorian beach!

Because informing illegals they have to be U.S. citizens to vote and telling them they can't vote, is PoliticalHack's demented notion of encouraging them to vote.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I watched the poll watchers and noticed the republicans questioning all the Latino IDs, and every one was legit. No illegal alien licenses or fake sosial security cards. But they did catch an old Russian guy with his sons ID trying to vote.

Forum List

Back