Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

What a sad liar you have proven yourself to be. You keep posting this despite repeatedly being shown "they," who will be registered at a DMV, according to the L.A. Times.... are "citizens," not illegal aliens.

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​

From the LATimes:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Registered to do what Obama told the illegal aliens to do: Vote

:lmao: He calls you a liar; you show him how he's full of sh** in his own liberal rag.
You moron ... I quoted that "Liberal rag" because PoliticalHack quoted it. :eusa_doh:

I proved she lied by using the same source she used.

She linked an article from the L.A. Times about folks being registered to vote at DMV's in California which stated, "THEY will be registered..."

Only PoliticalHack portrays the pronoun, "they" [emphasized above] to include illegal aliens, which is a lie. So I posted a link to the L.A. Times (her source) which is in the very same article she linked, which clearly states, "Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not."

"THEY will be registered..."......to vote.
So? "THEY" are U.S. citizens.

'They' are illegal aliens.

She admits it here:

RODRIGUEZ: "Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — ..."

From the LATimes:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

:lmao: He calls you a liar; you show him how he's full of sh** in his own liberal rag.
You moron ... I quoted that "Liberal rag" because PoliticalHack quoted it. :eusa_doh:

She linked an article from the L.A. Times about folks being registered to vote at DMV's in California which stated, "THEY will be registered..."

Only PoliticalHack portrays the pronoun, "they" [emphasized above] to include illegal aliens, which is a lie. So I posted a link to the L.A. Times (her source) which is in the very same article she linked, which clearly states, "Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not."

She admits it here:

RODRIGUEZ: "Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — ..."
Even your source, the L.A. Times, calls you a liar.

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not.

giphy.gif

She admits it here:

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not.

giphy.gif

So, you agree that she says this:

You don't deny that by "undocumented citizen" she means illegal aliens, do you?

She admits it here:

giphy.gif

So what that she said that? She didn't write the L..A. Times article.

She admits it here:

giphy.gif

Hey....perhaps you are actually capable of learning.

So....you agree that in the interview with the snake, Obama, they were encouraging illegal aliens to go and vote.

About time.

She admits it here:

giphy.gif

Hey....perhaps you are actually capable of learning.

So....you agree that in the interview with the snake, Obama, they were encouraging illegal aliens to go and vote.

About time.
Of course not. Let's not forget ...your idea of encouraging illegals to vote is informing illegals the must be U.S. citizens to vote and that as illegal aliens, they're not allowed to vote.

"All of this is just the latest evidence that we have serious, substantive problems in our voter registration system across the country and that voter fraud is, without a doubt, real."
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes in 2016 Election

And yet, throughout this thread, there are hundreds of posts by Democrat brain-dead acolyes posting, over and over......

"...Is Not, Isssssss Noootttttttt!!!..."

Clearly.......Is.

Your link is just a commentary. Do you know the difference between a real news and commentary?
Desperation time again.
I'm getting tired blasting and winning.

Here's real news:
Obama encouraged illegal aliens to go and vote,...and millions of 'em did.

Don't you ever stop lying?

Says you but you're not the curator of forum etiquette. Meanwhile, I've already answered that question multiple times on different threads. My last count is 4 times.

Yea, I don't care about your retarded stance anymore (Your ineptitude is ultimately your problem, not mine). Apparently your answer is 2,000. Of course, we all know the number is much higher and that Dems are reaping the rewards of enabling illegal votes. Certainly, there are millions of grown anchor babies alone now voting for them, too.
No, you don't know the number is higher than that. You may believe it but s, but you have no hard evidence to back your dementia.

I'm sure you'd deny any hard evidence I presented. But as someone who lives in the environment of illegal alien culture, I'm quite aware how soft the stances against them have became. I've seen the enabling first hand. Also, I'm not averse to logic. The Democrats don't put things like no ID checks and such so that shit can't be manipulated. They aren't fighting so hard for that for nothing.

Hard evidence? Coming from CAIRCO? So far all you've posted are either lies or delusional.
Democrats don't put things like no ID checks? Are you kidding me? How the hell you came up with that lunatic post?

Give us one example.

Last edited:
I watched the poll watchers and noticed the republicans questioning all the Latino IDs, and every one was legit. No illegal alien licenses or fake sosial security cards. But they did catch an old Russian guy with his sons ID trying to vote.

IGNORED.

IGNORED? Why because someone gave you a real life experience?

For some reasons you made it sounds that only democrats work at the polls. That's pure idiotic don't you think?

Says you but you're not the curator of forum etiquette. Meanwhile, I've already answered that question multiple times on different threads. My last count is 4 times.

Yea, I don't care about your retarded stance anymore (Your ineptitude is ultimately your problem, not mine). Apparently your answer is 2,000. Of course, we all know the number is much higher and that Dems are reaping the rewards of enabling illegal votes. Certainly, there are millions of grown anchor babies alone now voting for them, too.
No, you don't know the number is higher than that. You may believe it but s, but you have no hard evidence to back your dementia.

I'm sure you'd deny any hard evidence I presented. But as someone who lives in the environment of illegal alien culture, I'm quite aware how soft the stances against them have became. I've seen the enabling first hand. Also, I'm not averse to logic. The Democrats don't put things like no ID checks and such so that shit can't be manipulated. They aren't fighting so hard for that for nothing.
I watched the poll watchers and noticed the republicans questioning all the Latino IDs, and every one was legit. No illegal alien licenses or fake sosial security cards. But they did catch an old Russian guy with his sons ID trying to vote.

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

How many times do you have to post the same dumb lying opinion?

Are you saying that only democrats worked on these polls?

What a sad liar you have proven yourself to be. You keep posting this despite repeatedly being shown "they," who will be registered at a DMV, according to the L.A. Times.... are "citizens," not illegal aliens.

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​

From the LATimes:

Still keep plugging lies after lies.

" Judicial Watch noted that public records obtained on the Election Assistance Commission’s 2016 Election Administration Voting Survey and through verbal accounts from various county agencies show 11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%).

In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.” Judicial Watch Warns California to Clean Voter Registration Lists or Face Federal Lawsuit - Judicial Watch

Faun

This is damning. The corruption is as plain as your fat ugly face.

Corruption?

Both you and Political Chic brain are either corrupted.

"All of this is just the latest evidence that we have serious, substantive problems in our voter registration system across the country and that voter fraud is, without a doubt, real."
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes in 2016 Election

And yet, throughout this thread, there are hundreds of posts by Democrat brain-dead acolyes posting, over and over......

"...Is Not, Isssssss Noootttttttt!!!..."

Clearly.......Is.

Your link is just a commentary. Do you know the difference between a real news and commentary?
Desperation time again.
I'm getting tired blasting and winning.

Here's real news:
Obama encouraged illegal aliens to go and vote,...and millions of 'em did.

Don't you ever stop lying?

I never started to.

I'm not a Liberal.

From the LATimes:

Do you have an explanation as to why Hussein Obama would tell illegal aliens to go out and vote????

From the LATimes:

Do you have an explanation as to why Hussein Obama would tell illegal aliens to go out and vote????
I do. :desk:

Only crazy people think he them to vote.

Same people know he informed folks that only U.S. citizens can vote and that he clearly stated illegal aliens can't.

From the LATimes:

Same people know he informed folks that only U.S. citizens can vote and that he clearly stated illegal aliens can't.

"Only crazy people think he them (sic) to vote."

Everyone knows he did.....here, his own words:

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

From the LATimes:

"Only crazy people think he them (sic) to vote."

Everyone knows he did.....here, his own words:

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

That's Obama telling a U.S. citizen that she should vote because her vote speaks for her undocumented family members and friends.

39th time ...Obama said [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?

Faun

How about you apologize for calling her a liar, when this was not the case. Or do you have no honor?

Political Chic and you do not deserve any kind of mercy.
Go shovel some rocks.

Posting so much lies. Both of you should apologize for lying so much.

"College student gets 100 days in slammer for registering dead voters for Dems
...a staffer for Harrisonburg Votes -- a group affiliated with the Democratic Party -- and was paid to register voters in the area during the weeks leading up to the 2016 election.
After filling out a registration form, Spieles entered the voter information into a computer system used by the Virginia Democratic Party."
College student gets 100 days in slammer for registering dead voters for Dems

Sure looks like the Democrats had a regimen in place to get false registrations that could be used by others for the purpose of voting....like illegal aliens.

Hey...did you know that Hussein Obama actually told illegal aliens to go out an vote?

True story.

Forum List

Back