Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

From the LATimes:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Registered to do what Obama told the illegal aliens to do: Vote

Still keep plugging lies after lies.

Do you have an explanation as to why Hussein Obama would tell illegal aliens to go out and vote????
I do. :desk:

Only crazy people think he them to vote.

Same people know he informed folks that only U.S. citizens can vote and that he clearly stated illegal aliens can't.

"Only crazy people think he them (sic) to vote."

Everyone knows he did.....here, his own words:

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

That's Obama telling a U.S. citizen that she should vote because her vote speaks for her undocumented family members and friends.

39th time ...Obama said [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?

Sooooo....how many illegal aliens are living in this country.....and how many are registered to vote?

Millions, huh?

Do you have an explanation as to why Hussein Obama would tell illegal aliens to go out and vote????

Same people know he informed folks that only U.S. citizens can vote and that he clearly stated illegal aliens can't.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

That's Obama telling a U.S. citizen that she should vote because her vote speaks for her undocumented family members and friends.

39th time ...Obama said [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?

Sooooo....how many illegal aliens are living in this country.....and how many are registered to vote?

Millions, huh?

The answers to those questions are the same as the last time I answered them.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Millions, huh?

You've never answered them.....

Must be because the answers would prove you're even more of a liar, than you are ugly....if that's possible.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Millions, huh?

Must be because the answers would prove you're even more of a liar, than you are ugly....if that's possible.

You're lying again as you even responded to my answers. And nothing is uglier than a bald-faced liar like you.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Millions, huh?

You're lying again as you even responded to my answers. And nothing is uglier than a bald-faced liar like you.

a225e52d676e6be3240ad1567a1c8bd2.jpg

Now....what were the Democrats going to use those faked voter registrations for????

Not to give to the illegal aliens that Obama lined up to vote......were they?

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
What a sad liar you have proven yourself to be. You keep posting this despite repeatedly being shown "they," who will be registered at a DMV, according to the L.A. Times.... are "citizens," not illegal aliens.

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​

From the LATimes:

How many time do you have to post the same stupid post? You keep posting the same dumb shit over and over.

Don't you ever get tired from losing?

What a sad liar you have proven yourself to be. You keep posting this despite repeatedly being shown "they," who will be registered at a DMV, according to the L.A. Times.... are "citizens," not illegal aliens.

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​

From the LATimes:

How many time do you have to post the same stupid post? You keep posting the same dumb shit over and over.

First time posted.

"College student gets 100 days in slammer for registering dead voters for Dems
...a staffer for Harrisonburg Votes -- a group affiliated with the Democratic Party -- and was paid to register voters in the area during the weeks leading up to the 2016 election.
After filling out a registration form, Spieles entered the voter information into a computer system used by the Virginia Democratic Party."
College student gets 100 days in slammer for registering dead voters for Dems

Sure looks like the Democrats had a regimen in place to get false registrations that could be used by others for the purpose of voting....like illegal aliens.

Sooo.....readers can conclude that you have no explanation for the Democrats generating fake registrations other than to have illegal aliens cast votes via said 'registrations.'

You've been an excellent witness.

Dismissed.

From the LATimes:

First time posted.

...a staffer for Harrisonburg Votes -- a group affiliated with the Democratic Party -- and was paid to register voters in the area during the weeks leading up to the 2016 election.
After filling out a registration form, Spieles entered the voter information into a computer system used by the Virginia Democratic Party."

Sure looks like the Democrats had a regimen in place to get false registrations that could be used by others for the purpose of voting....like illegal aliens.

Sooo.....readers can conclude that you have no explanation for the Democrats generating fake registrations other than to have illegal aliens cast votes via said 'registrations.'

Dismissed.
He could have been generating those fake registrations to satisfy absentee ballots he was planning on mailing in himself; no illegal aliens needed.

See what I just did there? You moronically stated...

I came up with an explanation of what he may have been planning to do with those registrations that didn't include illegal aliens... meaning any reader who drew the conclusion you suggest (which includes you), is an abject imbecile since there are numerous possibilities; and not just the one you invented to fit your failed agenda.

From the LATimes:

First time posted.

Dismissed.
He could have been generating those fake registrations to satisfy absentee ballots he was planning on mailing in himself; no illegal aliens needed.

I came up with an explanation of what he may have been planning to do with those registrations that didn't include illegal aliens... meaning any reader who drew the conclusion you suggest (which includes you), is an abject imbecile since there are numerous possibilities; and not just the one you invented to fit your failed agenda.

"He could have been generating those fake registrations to satisfy absentee ballots he was planning on mailing in himself; no illegal aliens needed."

....or, the moon could have been made of green cheese.

Normally, I would have said 'you can't be this stupid'.....but experience has proven other wise.

He was working for a criminal organization called the 'Democrat Party.'

"A Virginia college student was sentenced this week to 100 days incarceration for submitting fraudulent voter registration forms listing the names of dead people and other faulty information for a political organization connected to the Democratic Party."

Sooooo......when you claim "He could have been generating those fake registrations to satisfy absentee ballots he was planning on mailing in himself; no illegal aliens needed" you are exactly what I have identified you as: a lying Liberal low-life.

True?

First time posted.

Dismissed.

"He could have been generating those fake registrations to satisfy absentee ballots he was planning on mailing in himself; no illegal aliens needed."

....or, the moon could have been made of green cheese.

Normally, I would have said 'you can't be this stupid'.....but experience has proven other wise.

He was working for a criminal organization called the 'Democrat Party.'

"A Virginia college student was sentenced this week to 100 days incarceration for submitting fraudulent voter registration forms listing the names of dead people and other faulty information for a political organization connected to the Democratic Party."

Sooooo......when you claim "He could have been generating those fake registrations to satisfy absentee ballots he was planning on mailing in himself; no illegal aliens needed" you are exactly what I have identified you as: a lying Liberal low-life.

True?
You sad thing. Where did I ever contest he did what he did or that he was sentenced to jail for it. What I did do was to prove your ridiculous assertion that he did it for no reason "other than to have illegal aliens cast votes via said 'registrations,'" was yet another mind-numbingly stupid comment from the forums PoliticalHack.

"All of this is just the latest evidence that we have serious, substantive problems in our voter registration system across the country and that voter fraud is, without a doubt, real."
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes in 2016 Election

And yet, throughout this thread, there are hundreds of posts by Democrat brain-dead acolyes posting, over and over......

"...Is Not, Isssssss Noootttttttt!!!..."

Clearly.......Is.

Your link is just a commentary. Do you know the difference between a real news and commentary?
Desperation time again.
I'm getting tired blasting and winning.

Here's real news:
Obama encouraged illegal aliens to go and vote,...and millions of 'em did.

Don't you ever stop lying?

I never started to.

I'm not a Liberal.
I think you just need a full body massage with happy ending.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Millions, huh?

How many voted red and not blue, in low population, welfare queen, red States?

From the LATimes:

First time posted.

Dismissed.

I am so tired of winning.

From the LATimes:

First time posted.

Dismissed.

Actually, you can't hide your palpable fear of the truth.

That's the consequence of building your worldview on lies and Democrats.....or, is that the same thing?

So that we don't lose sight of what this thread has revealed, let's review:

1. California is the state with the largest number of illegal aliens

2. They and a dozen other states give illegals IDs and driver's licenses

3. When they sign up for driver's licenses, they are automatically registered to vote.
That is, after all, the raison d'être for Democrats giving them driver's licenses and IDs, and enticing them into the country.

4. The main issue in this election was whether illegal aliens would be allowed to remain in this country....so of course they's rush to the polls to vote for Bill's wife.

5. Imbeciles....Democrats.....maintain that these honest, law-abiding non-citizens (illegal aliens) would never break the law and vote....even though they did just that to get here......
...and...

....even though the snake, Obama, told them to and that there'd be no repercussions.

6. Millions of illegal aliens voted for the loser, and Americans made Donald Trump the President.

QED

Makes sense, huh?

First time posted.

Dismissed.

Actually, you can't hide your palpable fear of the truth.

That's the consequence of building your worldview on lies and Democrats.....or, is that the same thing?

So that we don't lose sight of what this thread has revealed, let's review:

1. California is the state with the largest number of illegal aliens

2. They and a dozen other states give illegals IDs and driver's licenses

3. When they sign up for driver's licenses, they are automatically registered to vote.
That is, after all, the raison d'être for Democrats giving them driver's licenses and IDs, and enticing them into the country.

4. The main issue in this election was whether illegal aliens would be allowed to remain in this country....so of course they's rush to the polls to vote for Bill's wife.

5. Imbeciles....Democrats.....maintain that these honest, law-abiding non-citizens (illegal aliens) would never break the law and vote....even though they did just that to get here......
...and...

....even though the snake, Obama, told them to and that there'd be no repercussions.

6. Millions of illegal aliens voted for the loser, and Americans made Donald Trump the President.

QED

Makes sense, huh?
Sadly, PoliticalHack once again exhibits her propensity for lying.

No, PoliticalHack, "they," as in illegal aliens, are not registered to vote when they are issued a driver's license. You've been shown this more times than the number of brain cells floating in your cranial cavity.

"At least 3.5 million more people are on U.S. election rolls than are eligible to vote.

Some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America’s adult citizens. Such staggering inaccuracy is an engraved invitation to voter fraud.
...462 counties where the registration rate exceeded 100 percent.

California’s San Diego County earns the enchilada grande. Its 138 percent registration translates into 810,966 ghost voters. Los Angeles County’s 112 percent rate equals 707,475 over-registrations. Beyond the official data that it received, Judicial Watch reports that LA County employees “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144 percent of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”
Read more at: Ghost Voters

Only the most dishonest...i.e., Democrats........deny the facts:
Obama told the illegal aliens his party invited in, to vote.

And they did.

By the millions.

Last edited:
"At least 3.5 million more people are on U.S. election rolls than are eligible to vote.

Some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America’s adult citizens. Such staggering inaccuracy is an engraved invitation to voter fraud.

California’s San Diego County earns the enchilada grande. Its 138 percent registration translates into 810,966 ghost voters. Los Angeles County’s 112 percent rate equals 707,475 over-registrations. Beyond the official data that it received, Judicial Watch reports that LA County employees “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144 percent of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

And they did.

By the millions.
Poor thing, it's sad how you desperately crave attention. What a pity you can't find where any of those wrongly on voter roles actually voted.

Even worse for you, some of those folks who are registered in multiple states are people close to Trump, including his own daughter and son-in-law.

Who Is Registered to Vote in Two States? Some in Trump’s Inner Circle

Donald J. Trump spent his first week in office repeating the lie that between three million and five million people had voted illegally in the November election, first to members of Congress, then on Twitter, then in an ABC News interview, then again on Twitter on Friday, citing an unsubstantiated claim popular in conspiracy circles.

On Wednesday, Mr. Trump had announced in a pair of tweets that he would be asking for a “major investigation” into voter fraud, “including those registered to vote in two states.”

Since then, a variety of news organizations have found that several members of Mr. Trump’s inner circle were registered in more than one state during the election. Several still are. There is no evidence that any of them voted twice.

Registered in two states

• Steve Bannon

• Tiffany Trump

• Sean Spicer

• Jared Kushner

• Steven Mnuchin

And they did.

By the millions.
Poor thing, it's sad how you desperately crave attention. What a pity you can't find where any of those wrongly on voter roles actually voted.

Even worse for you, some of those folks who are registered in multiple states are people close to Trump, including his own daughter and son-in-law.

Who Is Registered to Vote in Two States? Some in Trump’s Inner Circle

Donald J. Trump spent his first week in office repeating the lie that between three million and five million people had voted illegally in the November election, first to members of Congress, then on Twitter, then in an ABC News interview, then again on Twitter on Friday, citing an unsubstantiated claim popular in conspiracy circles.

On Wednesday, Mr. Trump had announced in a pair of tweets that he would be asking for a “major investigation” into voter fraud, “including those registered to vote in two states.”

Since then, a variety of news organizations have found that several members of Mr. Trump’s inner circle were registered in more than one state during the election. Several still are. There is no evidence that any of them voted twice.

Registered in two states

• Steve Bannon

• Tiffany Trump

• Sean Spicer

• Jared Kushner

• Steven Mnuchin

Soooo.....I've forced you to admit that there are voting irregularities???

Excellent....well, not as difficult as manipulating a normal person, but.....fun.

You moron ... I quoted that "Liberal rag" because PoliticalHack quoted it. :eusa_doh:

I proved she lied by using the same source she used.

She linked an article from the L.A. Times about folks being registered to vote at DMV's in California which stated, "THEY will be registered..."

Only PoliticalHack portrays the pronoun, "they" [emphasized above] to include illegal aliens, which is a lie. So I posted a link to the L.A. Times (her source) which is in the very same article she linked, which clearly states, "Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not."

"THEY will be registered..."......to vote.
So? "THEY" are U.S. citizens.

'They' are illegal aliens.

She admits it here:

RODRIGUEZ: "Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — ..."
Even your source, the L.A. Times, calls you a liar.

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not.

giphy.gif

So, you agree that she says this:

RODRIGUEZ: "Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — ..."

You don't deny that by "undocumented citizen" she means illegal aliens, do you?
Residency is the Only Constitutional requirement for State citizenship, after 1808.

Forum List

Back