Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

I'm not lying and you know that since I answered your question and you even responded to my answer.

So again... why should I keep answering the same question you keep asking simply because you have some mental deficiency and keep repeating the question I already answered?

Wow, I gave up on this weeks ago. You're still here stonewalling instead of answering (or re-answering) a question? That's just pathetic, dude.
I gave up too. You idiots still keep asking anway. :dunno:

No, you did not give up. You're still as obstinate as ever about answering a question. It's not hard to answer a question once instead of being a baby and going on for weeks.
I've already answered it. Three times. :mm:

I haven't seen you answer it once despite asking umpteen times. And you've shown that you can literally go on for months rather than answer a question; so, I honestly don't care at this point. I was just pointing out that it takes a special kind of dink to do that. I left a while back, and here you are still at it. Normal people would say I'm not answering or answer. They wouldn't go on some bull shit about how it's supposedly answered somewhere. It takes a special kind of chicken shit coward to do that. You don't even have regard for your own time to be doing that. That or trolling is your life, and you actually get a kick out of this shit. In any event, you're not respectable.
Why would anyone answer the same question over and over?

And I believe you're an idiot -- why would I care that an idiot doesn't find me respectable?

Well.....if you're not lying about having answered the query.......what's the answer???
I'm not lying and you know that since I answered your question and you even responded to my answer.

So again... why should I keep answering the same question you keep asking simply because you have some mental deficiency and keep repeating the question I already answered?

Wow, I gave up on this weeks ago. You're still here stonewalling instead of answering (or re-answering) a question? That's just pathetic, dude.

No, you did not give up. You're still as obstinate as ever about answering a question. It's not hard to answer a question once instead of being a baby and going on for weeks.

Nobody believes you.

What's the answer?

Nobody believes you.

What's the answer?
LOLOL

That's only more evidence that you're insane because you replied to my answer.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I haven't seen you answer it once despite asking umpteen times. And you've shown that you can literally go on for months rather than answer a question; so, I honestly don't care at this point. I was just pointing out that it takes a special kind of dink to do that. I left a while back, and here you are still at it. Normal people would say I'm not answering or answer. They wouldn't go on some bull shit about how it's supposedly answered somewhere. It takes a special kind of chicken shit coward to do that. You don't even have regard for your own time to be doing that. That or trolling is your life, and you actually get a kick out of this shit. In any event, you're not respectable.

And I believe you're an idiot -- why would I care that an idiot doesn't find me respectable?

Anyone would simply answer.....unless the answer utterly destroys the argument they've been attempted to advance.

That would be your reason for failing to provide the answer, huh?

Anyone would simply answer.....unless the answer utterly destroys the argument they've been attempted to advance.

That would be your reason for failing to provide the answer, huh?
Imbecile...

I did simply answer.

You asked again anyway.

Then I did simply answer again.

You asked again anyway.

I'm done answering a question you keep asking.

But now at least I know why you keep asking the same question over and over and over ... you're insane. That's evident by you responding to my answer -- and now moronically claiming you don't believe I answered ... even though you responded.

:lmao:

Not hard to answer a question in the right time and place. Frankly, I gave up giving a shit about your gimpish answer. I was just pointing out how pathetic you are.
Again... why should anyone answer the same question over and over and over...?

You don't seem to have an acceptable answer to this.

Imbecile...

I did simply answer.

You asked again anyway.

You asked again anyway.

But now at least I know why you keep asking the same question over and over and over ... you're insane. That's evident by you responding to my answer -- and now moronically claiming you don't believe I answered ... even though you responded.

PoliticalChic This guy has spent like 140 pages not answering a question. Why do you care about this dickhead's answer at this point? He doesn't care, obviously

Faun

I frankly don't even care about the anwer of a limpwrister like you at this point. You've sufficiently proven that you don't want to engage in a substantive way. I've just rightfully pointed out how pathetic you are.

I've asked you umpteen times. You've NEVER directly answered me. NEVER. Nor have I seen you answered PoliticalChic that I've seen.

I don't care about your bull shit about you saying there's some sort of answer on another thread somewhere. I don't play those games. And you know what, you've spent 140 pages or so not answering a question over and over. So, you've earned the 'Ass Of The Year' Award. Congrats.

vahn_trophy.png

Imbecile...

I did simply answer.

You asked again anyway.

You asked again anyway.

PoliticalChic This guy has spent like 140 pages not answering a question. Why do you care about this dickhead's answer at this point? He doesn't care, obviously

I don't.

The reason to continue bringing it up is that the refusal to answer that question allows every reader to judge the reason for refusal: giving it will either be an absurd answer, or so large it proves the premise, that only counting illegal alien votes.....authorized by the snake, Obama.......could any say Bill's wife won the popular vote.

Faun

I frankly don't even care about the anwer of a limpwrister like you at this point. You've sufficiently proven that you don't want to engage in a substantive way. I've just rightfully pointed out how pathetic you are.
And yet, I already have. Your panties are twisted because I won't engage again and again and again.

Imbecile...

I did simply answer.

You asked again anyway.

You asked again anyway.

I don't.

The reason to continue bringing it up is that the refusal to answer that question allows every reader to judge the reason for refusal: giving it will either be an absurd answer, or so large it proves the premise, that only counting illegal alien votes.....authorized by the snake, Obama.......could any say Bill's wife won the popular vote.

Yea, I get his cowardly motives manifested by cowardly actions. But this fish is fried. Just move on. He's not worth your time is my point.

Faun

And yet, I already have. Your panties are twisted because I won't engage again and again and again.

But you are engaging "again and again and again." What you aren't doing even once in this thread to me is answering a question.

Irrelevant. This is the number of times you've given me a direct answer to the question.

69589353.jpg
Not true. I've already answered that very question multiple times and was even kind enough to explain to you how you could see my answer.

Faun

But you are engaging "again and again and again." What you aren't doing even once in this thread to me is answering a question.
Again... I've already answered it.

Irrelevant. This is the number of times you've given me a direct answer to the question.

69589353.jpg
Not true. I've already answered that very question multiple times and was even kind enough to explain to you how you could see my answer.

Yea, you explained I can find your alleged answer on another thread. How "kind" of you. Now, how many times have you directly answered the question to me? Tell me the number.

Imbecile...

I did simply answer.

You asked again anyway.

You asked again anyway.

I don't.

Yea, I get his cowardly motives manifested by cowardly actions. But this fish is fried. Just move on. He's not worth your time is my point.

I force Ugly to serve my purpose.

And....it's fun.

69589353.jpg

Yea, you explained I can find your alleged answer on another thread. How "kind" of you. Now, how many times have you directly answered the question to me? Tell me the number.
I need not answer the same question over and over simply because someone didn't see the answer I already gave. I could answer you directly and then next week, someone new joins the thread and asks me again. Then someone new joins after them; and so on and so on and so on.

I'm not about to start answering the same question over and over and over again when my answer is already on this forum.

This forum saves older posts and my answer is still there. It''s not my problem you are too lazy and too stupid to use the search feature, provided by this forum, to find it.

Forum List

Back