Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Here's the exact quote, you dunce.

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

This is exactly the purpose for which Democrats designed the Motor Voter Act.....and it works just as planned.

And once they're registered,
a. corrupt Presidents instruct the illegal aliens to go and vote

and

b. lying low-lives pretend not to recognize same.
Raise your paw.
Why did you leave the part out about non citizens, lie troll?

You believed Ugly when it quoted this:

"... but what does the LATimes' actually say about noncitizens being registered to vote...?

It says they're not.....

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not."

There is no such quote in the article.

Now...wipe off the drool and close your mouth.
As you’ve been shown repeatedly, the link .... Here's how California's new voter registration law will work ... is in the article YOU linked ... Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

I found the article which exposes you as a liar by going to your link...

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process.
At the bottom of your article is the link to ^^^ that ^^^ information

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

That you’ve been shown over and over and over that your LA Times’ source clearly states the noncitizens are not registered to vote a California DMV’s proves beyond and shadow of doubt that you are a bald-faced liar for repeatedly insisting they do.

:dance:

Catching you lying is simple....not as simple as you are....but, still, simple.

"... but what does the LATimes' actually say about noncitizens being registered to vote...?

It says they're not.....

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not."

lie. The below is an LA Times article, linoed in YOUR OWN ARTICLE, dupe.

View attachment 151315

" The below is an LA Times article, linoed in YOUR OWN ARTICLE, dupe."

1. Exactly as I said....it was not in the article you two dopes claimed it was.

2. There is no such word in English as "linoed."
Now you see why you shouldn't have left school after the third grade?

It says they're not.....

As you’ve been shown repeatedly, the link .... Here's how California's new voter registration law will work ... is in the article YOU linked ... Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process.

That you’ve been shown over and over and over that your LA Times’ source clearly states the noncitizens are not registered to vote a California DMV’s proves beyond and shadow of doubt that you are a bald-faced liar for repeatedly insisting they do.

It says they're not.....

View attachment 151315

err mee gurrrd a typo

call the police, a person ttpo'd in a thread based on lies and cognitive dissonance

err mee gerrrd

It says they're not.....

It says they're not.....

View attachment 151315

You poor thing, you’re lying again as I never claimed that text appeared in the article you linked. I said the link to it came from the article you linked.

You just can’t stop lying. No matter how many times you are shown the LA Times reports noncitizens are not registered to vote at a DMV, you continue to lie and falsely claim the LA Times reported they are registered.

c301424add6ae38a09e18a08b58ab6b7.gif

"Feds Slap Tree Company With $95 Million Penalty For Hiring Illegal Aliens
....hired thousands of unauthorized workers between 2010 and 2014, using knowingly fraudulent identification documents, according to the U.S. attorney’s office in Philadelphia. Prosecutors said the company’s upper management was “willfully blind,” while mid-level regional supervisors knowingly violated immigration law and hired illegal aliens."
Feds Slap Tree Company With $95 Million Penalty For Hiring Illegal Aliens

Sooooo.......can I look forward to Hussein Obama being slapped with a similar fine for instructing illegal aliens to go out and vote????

"Why Dissolving the Election Fraud Commission Is a True Loss for the Nation
Liberal advocacy groups, which for months worked to obstruct the election commission's efforts to examine the integrity and security of the ballot box, ecstatically declare victory.

...their win is a loss for the nation, which remains blind to the true breadth and scope of fraud in American elections."
Why Dissolving the Election Fraud Commission Is a True Loss for the Nation

Liberal advocacy groups, which for months worked to obstruct the election commission's efforts to examine the integrity and security of the ballot box, ecstatically declare victory.

...their win is a loss for the nation, which remains blind to the true breadth and scope of fraud in American elections."

This is hilarious. Trump issued another EO to dissolve his Election Fraud Commission.
You are very funny and a clown Political Chic. Why are you blaming the liberals? The only fraud we know is this lousy President.
1. There are states that cooperated to this commission. Where/what is that results of election fraud?
2. The commission was sued by its own committee members because of hiding information from them.
3. They stopped because they have nothing to prove to begin with. A total joke, waste of tax dollars and slap of Trump face. AGAIN.
4. Even Kansas where this dodo Kobach live didn’t even cooperate with this conspiracy.

This shows that Trump is nothing but a clown.

Trump disbands Kobach-led voter fraud commission after resistance from states

Many states had refused to comply with the request, citing privacy concerns, and even Kansas could not legally provide the commission with partial Social Security numbers as Kobach requested.

Last edited:

This is hilarious. Trump issued another EO to dissolve his Election Fraud Commission.
You are very funny and a clown Political Chic. Why are you blaming the liberals? The only fraud we know is this lousy President.
1. There are states that cooperated to this commission. Where/what is that results of election fraud?
2. The commission was sued by its own committee members because of hiding information from them.
3. They stopped because they have nothing to prove to begin with. A total joke, waste of tax dollars and slap of Trump face. AGAIN.
4. Even Kansas where this dodo Kobach live didn’t even cooperate with this conspiracy.

Many states had refused to comply with the request, citing privacy concerns, and even Kansas could not legally provide the commission with partial Social Security numbers as Kobach requested.

"Why are you blaming the liberals? The only fraud we know is this lousy President."

Soooo......when Hussein Obama, your pride and joy, swore this oath...

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

....and then went out and told illegal aliens to pollute our election by voting.....

...no 'fraud' involved?

There is not a single person who doesn't recognize what a low-life lying gutter snipe you are.

I fully understand why you make every effort to avoid the path to self-realization....it must be painful to recognize what disgusting anti-American scum you are .

"Why are you blaming the liberals? The only fraud we know is this lousy President."

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

....and then went out and told illegal aliens to pollute our election by voting.....

...no 'fraud' involved?

There is not a single person who doesn't recognize what a low-life lying gutter snipe you are.

I fully understand why you make every effort to avoid the path to self-realization....it must be painful to recognize what disgusting anti-American scum you are .

Very funny.
It is not painful to me at all but to laugh at you how disgusting you are. I’m sure that must hurts you and the rest of the snowflakes that this lousy president didn’t prove anything. There was nothing there to begin with except his ego.

Did any of these liberals ask Trump to start this election fraud? He did that to himself. Another self inflicted wounds. I’m sure Trump and his accolades are very embarrassed.

...no 'fraud' involved?

Very funny.
It is not painful to me at all but to laugh at you how disgusting you are. I’m sure that must hurts you and the rest of the snowflakes that this lousy president didn’t prove anything. There was nothing there to begin with except his ego.

Did any of these liberals ask Trump to start this election fraud? He did that to himself. Another self inflicted wounds. I’m sure Trump and his accolades are very embarrassed.

You came back to admit you're anti-American scum?

Wasn't necessary.

...no 'fraud' involved?

Very funny.

Wasn't necessary.

Nope. You are. Understand truth hurts.
And you are so stupid and dumb that you have to post ( #2625) of another failure of this lousy POTUS.

...no 'fraud' involved?

Very funny.

Wasn't necessary.

And you are so stupid and dumb that you have to post ( #2625) of another failure of this lousy POTUS.

Lousy???

1. You're clearly a liar, as Hussein would LOVE to have the economy that Trump has accomplished.

And Hussein had 8 years to do it.

2. Half-heads like you say/said the same sorts of things about the finest President in a hundred years....Ronaldus Maximjus.....and, again.....every Bolshevik...er, Democrat would love to have his accomplishments.

3. Those who love America praise the accomplishments of Trump, and of Reagan....

and scum like you whine and lie about them.

It is amusing watching it.

...no 'fraud' involved?

PoliticalLiar... why are you so afraid to answer...?

40th time... Obama said, illegals "can't legally vote." How is telling them they're not allowed to vote, encouraging them to vote?

...no 'fraud' involved?

Very funny.

Wasn't necessary.

Lousy???

1. You're clearly a liar, as Hussein would LOVE to have the economy that Trump has accomplished.

2. Half-heads like you say/said the same sorts of things about the finest President in a hundred years....Ronaldus Maximjus.....and, again.....every Bolshevik...er, Democrat would love to have his accomplishments.

3. Those who love America praise the accomplishments of Trump, and of Reagan....

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

The dumb c-word vote is what hurts us...

...no 'fraud' involved?

Very funny.

Wasn't necessary.

Lousy???

Look at this scumbag idiot. Obama created more jobs in 2016 than Trump 2017.
Majority of Americans do not praise or support lousy Trump. Only the minorities in number like you idiot support Trump.

Yes Trump is a lousy moron, incompetent president ever.

...no 'fraud' involved?

Very funny.

Wasn't necessary.

Lousy???

What economy? Trump doesn’t deserve that credits. His mentality is even being questioned here. He is clearly mentally unfit to lead this country.
Sadly that is known all over the world.

...no 'fraud' involved?

Very funny.

Wasn't necessary.

Lousy???

More jobs created in 2016 than in 2017.
But, here are actual accomplishments:
w00EGHm.jpg

...no 'fraud' involved?

Very funny.

Wasn't necessary.

Lousy???

More jobs created in 2016 than in 2017.
But, here are actual accomplishments:
w00EGHm.jpg

stg010818dAPR20180106094509.jpg

...no 'fraud' involved?

Very funny.

Wasn't necessary.

Lousy???

What economy? Trump doesn’t deserve that credits. His mentality is even being questioned here. He is clearly mentally unfit to lead this country.
Sadly that is known all over the world.

mle180106c20180105101742.jpg

Forum List

Back