Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Judging by the amount of time and effort that the Democrats spend advancing the aims and claims of illegal aliens....one can begin to see what a huge constituency they make up for the Democrat Party.
Certainly millions of illegal alien Democrat voters.....or else the Dems wouldn't be investing the time nor the political currency.

" Democrats had extensive get-out-the-vote campaigns in areas heavily populated by illegal aliens. As far back as 2008, Obama made sure that those who wanted to vote knew it was safe, announcing that election records would not be cross-checked with immigration databases.

... the Obama White House supported a court injunction that kept Kansas, Alabama and Georgia from requiring proof of citizenship to register to vote. The message was sent, loud and clear: If you're a noncitizen or here illegally, don't be afraid. You're free to vote. No one will stop you."
Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way

Exactly as I have said.

Watch a lie in action...

Here we have PoliticalHack falsely claim an LATimes' article includes noncitizens when they say "they will be registered [to vote]..."
The LATime's article refers to any who get driver's licenses....
... but what does the LATimes' actually say about noncitizens being registered to vote...?

It says they're not.....

stg091817dAPR20170916064507.jpg

"....sees illegal aliens."

Are you referring to the illegal aliens that Hussein Obama not only saw.....but instructed to go and vote???

Those illegal aliens?
The illegal aliens who have taken over your abnormally small mind.

Why, then, are you so upset that I have revealed that:

a. tens of millions of illegals reside in the US

b. Democrats invited them, and refuse to make the invasion more difficult, and provide them with fake documents

c. An undeserving President, Obama, actually told illegals to rush out and vote.

Are you referring to the illegal aliens that Hussein Obama not only saw.....but instructed to go and vote???

Those illegal aliens?

b. Democrats invited them, and refuse to make the invasion more difficult, and provide them with fake documents

c. An undeserving President, Obama, actually told illegals to rush out and vote.
LOLOL

^^^ even more evidence you're insane. I'm literally laughing at you and the nonsense you post and your deformed brain leads you to believe I'm upset. :cuckoo:

Those illegal aliens?

LOLOL

^^^ even more evidence you're insane. I'm literally laughing at you and the nonsense you post and your deformed brain leads you to believe I'm upset. :cuckoo:

".... leads you to believe I'm upset."

You wouldn't rush to object if you weren't.

Ugly doth protest too much, methinks.

PolitcalHack sees illegal aliens.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Those illegal aliens?

LOLOL

LOL

As if you thinks.

Those illegal aliens?

LOLOL

LOL

As if you thinks.

"As if you thinks."

OMG!!!!!!

Poor syntax makes me (sic).

syn·tax
ˈsinˌtaks/
noun
  1. the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language.
    "the syntax of English"

Just between us.....which are you more....ugly or stupid????

LOLOL

LOL

As if you thinks.

"As if you thinks."

OMG!!!!!!

Poor syntax makes me (sic).

syn·tax
ˈsinˌtaks/
noun
  1. the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language.
    "the syntax of English"

Just between us.....which are you more....ugly or stupid????
LOLOLOL

PoliticalHack: ...methinks

Faun: ...thinks

PoliticalHack: OMG!!!!!! Poor syntax makes me (sic).

See now why folks here just shake their heads and laugh at you?

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

Naw, we just shake our heads and regard you as stupid.

You would have to believe that 30%+ of illegal aliens were somehow registered to vote and voted. (Hillary beat trump by 3 million votes and there are only 11 million undocumented aliens).

That's a pretty good trick, given that only 55% of citizens actually voted.

There were 11 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. in 2015

Four states account for nearly half of illegal immigrants: They are California, New York, New Jersey and Illinois

California - Hillary Won
New York - Hillary Won
New Jersey - Hillary Won
Illinois - Hillary Won

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

Naw, we just shake our heads and regard you as stupid.

You would have to believe that 30%+ of illegal aliens were somehow registered to vote and voted. (Hillary beat trump by 3 million votes and there are only 11 million undocumented aliens).

That's a pretty good trick, given that only 55% of citizens actually voted.

There were 11 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. in 2015

Four states account for nearly half of illegal immigrants: They are California, New York, New Jersey and Illinois

California - Hillary Won
New York - Hillary Won
New Jersey - Hillary Won
Illinois - Hillary Won

"There were 11 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. in 2015"

Don't be absurd......

1. The point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

2. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!

Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

But wait!!!

There's more!

4. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

5. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

Hence...even a tiny fraction of them voting would be 3-6 million votes.

7. Judging by the amount of time and effort that the Democrats spend advancing the aims and claims of illegal aliens....one can begin to see what a huge constituency they make up for the Democrat Party.

" Democrats had extensive get-out-the-vote campaigns in areas heavily populated by illegal aliens. As far back as 2008, Obama made sure that those who wanted to vote knew it was safe, announcing that election records would not be cross-checked with immigration databases.

... the Obama White House supported a court injunction that kept Kansas, Alabama and Georgia from requiring proof of citizenship to register to vote. The message was sent, loud and clear: If you're a noncitizen or here illegally, don't be afraid. You're free to vote. No one will stop you."
Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way

"There were 11 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. in 2015"

Don't be absurd......

Those figures come from the PEW Center ... although I suspect yours are most likely more accurate.

Thank you.

But it is as silly to use the Pew, or any other polling source, as it is when they provide numbers of homeless.

They are all meant to support the Left's propaganda.

A far better indication is to simply call any commercial site....and note the first instruction:
"Press #1 for English"

"As Evidence of Election Fraud Emerges, the Media Wants to Keep You in the Dark
The existing and potential problems they exposed would give any American with any common sense and any concern for our democratic process cause for alarm.

....the failure of the Justice Department to enforce the provisions of the National Voter Registration Act that require states to maintain the accuracy of their voter lists.

He said there has been a “pervasive failure by state and county officials” to comply with the National Voter Registration Act, and complained about the under-enforcement of state laws against voter fraud."
As Evidence of Election Fraud Emerges, the Media Wants to Keep You in the Dark

Some comments following the article...

"There is election fraud. And most of us realize it's been the democrats who favor it most as that is a critical part of their base voters. Let's stop pretending that voter fraud doesn't exist."

"If illegal's voted Republican Dem leaders would be screaming DEPORT! DEPORT!!"

"I'd bet many of the duplicate, & illegal voters, are encouraged & protected by democrats. There is absolutely no reason to continue to allow this. Voter fraud should be a felony.
Democrats will do anything to advance their agenda. You can bet voter fraud will double, during the next presidencial, if something isn't done soon."

"....California where multiple counties reported higher voter turnout then actual voters living in the jurisdictions. LA led the pack with 144% more voters then actually reside there. One has to wonder if Clinton even won the popular vote.zzzz"

"Nationwide Hillary supposedly won by what, 3.5 mil? I suspect she actually lost by 1.5-2 mil but the voter fraud is now so rampant that it turns close votes into runaway Dem wins."

"The progressive left doesn't care if there is election fraud as long as they win. If they lose they blame the results on ballot stuffing by the right but if they win there couldn't be any illegal votes.
Never mind any evidence that disputes what they say!"

"Californica gave 2 million illegals drivers licenses leading up to the election."

"Hundreds of Illegal Voters Revealed in Philadelphia
According to a Philadelphia elections official, hundreds of individuals who are not U.S. citizens have registered to vote in Philadelphia and nearly half of them voted in past elections. Since 2006, 317 registered voters have contacted the City Commissioners, which oversees Philadelphia elections, asking that their registrations be canceled because they are not citizens.

Philly.com reported that many of them registered while either applying for or renewing their driver’s licenses."

Hundreds of Illegal Voters Revealed in Philadelphia

Hmmmm.....

"....many of them registered while either applying for or renewing their driver’s licenses."

Remember when I posted this....

a. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

b. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

I win again!

I'm gettin' tired of winning!!!!

Forum List

Back