Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

"Why are you blaming the liberals? The only fraud we know is this lousy President."

Soooo......when Hussein Obama, your pride and joy, swore this oath...

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

....and then went out and told illegal aliens to pollute our election by voting.....

...no 'fraud' involved?

There is not a single person who doesn't recognize what a low-life lying gutter snipe you are.

I fully understand why you make every effort to avoid the path to self-realization....it must be painful to recognize what disgusting anti-American scum you are .

Very funny.
It is not painful to me at all but to laugh at you how disgusting you are. I’m sure that must hurts you and the rest of the snowflakes that this lousy president didn’t prove anything. There was nothing there to begin with except his ego.

Did any of these liberals ask Trump to start this election fraud? He did that to himself. Another self inflicted wounds. I’m sure Trump and his accolades are very embarrassed.

You came back to admit you're anti-American scum?

Wasn't necessary.

Nope. You are. Understand truth hurts.
And you are so stupid and dumb that you have to post ( #2625) of another failure of this lousy POTUS.

Lousy???

1. You're clearly a liar, as Hussein would LOVE to have the economy that Trump has accomplished.

And Hussein had 8 years to do it.

2. Half-heads like you say/said the same sorts of things about the finest President in a hundred years....Ronaldus Maximjus.....and, again.....every Bolshevik...er, Democrat would love to have his accomplishments.

3. Those who love America praise the accomplishments of Trump, and of Reagan....

and scum like you whine and lie about them.

It is amusing watching it.

Look at this scumbag idiot. Obama created more jobs in 2016 than Trump 2017.
Majority of Americans do not praise or support lousy Trump. Only the minorities in number like you idiot support Trump.

Yes Trump is a lousy moron, incompetent president ever.

sbr010518dAPC20180105014509.jpg

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.
Mean while Trump him self has disbanded his investigation on illegal voting as he could prove none. So keep spouting your horse shit based on nothing.

"If hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world." Nikola Tesla

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump' Jonna Ivin

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

"Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump'"

Here's why:
50. Trump for new immigration policy!!!!

"...legislation would move the United States to a "merit-based" immigration system and away from the current model, which is largely based on family ties.

“Instead of today's low-skilled system — which is a terrible system where anyone comes in, people who have never worked, people that are criminals, anyone comes in — we want a merit-based system,” he said. “One that protects our workers, protects our taxpayers, and one that protects our economy.”
Trump, GOP senators unveil measure to cut legal immigration

"Trump endorses new immigration bill to cut green-card limits, favor English speakers"
Donald Trump endorses new immigration bill to cut green card limits, favor English speakers
51. "NYT: Trump administration prepares to investigate 'race-based discrimination'
Washington (CNN)The Trump administration is readying resources in the Justice Department's civil rights division for the purpose of investigating and litigating "race-based discrimination" in US higher education, potentially with the aim of protecting white applicants from discrimination through affirmative action, The New York Times reported Tuesday."
NYT: Trump administration prepares to investigate 'race-based discrimination' - CNNPolitics.com
52. "West Virginia Governor Switches From Democrat to Republican
Jim Justice made the announcement at a rally with President Trump. "
West Virginia Governor Switches from Democrat to Republican at Trump Rally
53. "$2 trillion man? Market value added since Trump's election win passes milestone

• The S&P 500 has added $2.04 trillion in market value since Trump's election last November, said Howard Silverblatt, senior Index analyst at S&P Dow Jones Indices.
  • Tech is up nearly 30 percent since the election, and has also added $1.019 trillion in value to the S&P in the time period, the most out of any sector" $2 trillion man? Market value added since Trump's election win passes milestone
54. "Food stamp usage has declined every month since President Trump took office in January, according to the latest U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) statistics on food stamp enrollment."
Food Stamp Usage Has Fallen Every Month of Trump Presidency - Breitbart
55. "The Trump administration announced Thursday that it plans to withdraw from the UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) because of the agency's "anti-Israel bias."
Gmail
56. "During his campaign, President Trump promised pro-life voters that he would support their agenda. And he has delivered.
He reinstated the Mexico City policy; he has cut funding to Planned Parenthood; he has rolledl back Obamacare's birth control mandate. And now a new strategic plan for the Department of Health and Human Services has definitely taken a pro-life turn, with references to protecting life from conception to natural death.
"We are on track to seeing the most pro-life president this country has ever seen," says Tony Perkins, of the Family Research Council. "
BioEdge: the latest news and articles about bioethics
57. "Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market" Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market

58. Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!
President Trump’s Economy is Simply “On Fire”.
Job numbers released today through the end of November show an increase of 2.2 million jobs since last years election and an unemployment rate of 4.1 percent. After the same period under Obama, (4.8) million jobs were lost and unemployment skyrocketed to 9.9 percent!" Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!
59. "Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

With the passage of the GOP tax bill this week, the Trump administration has scored 81 major achievements in its first year, making good on campaign promises to provide significant tax cuts, boost U.S. energy production, and restore respect to the United States, according to the White House.

And along the way, President Trump even outdid his own expectations and slashed at least 11 major legacy items of former President Barack Obama, including cracking down on the open border, slowing recognition of communist Cuba and effectively killing Obamacare by ending the mandate that everyone have health insurance or face a tax."

Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

60. "US private sector added 250,000 jobs in Dec, vs estimate of 190,000: ADP

The report helped send the Dow to break the 25,000 mark for the first time."

Private sector job creation surged in December as holiday shopping boomed

61. "Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump" Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump

"Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years"
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

Maybe you remember this nightmare:
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

You couldn't figure this out yourself??????

Last edited:
Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.
Mean while Trump him self has disbanded his investigation on illegal voting as he could prove none. So keep spouting your horse shit based on nothing.

If the illegal alien vote didn't exist.....or was insignificant....

...why did Hussein Obama make a point of telling them to go and vote?

Quite a chance for no return, isn't it?

Of course....you know the truth.
That's why you're posting here.

The Dumb Dems denying the reality of illegal alien voter fraud is part of their cult behavior
Ckhl8K7WgAET3I0.jpg

Of course that isn't the case.

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Our dementia President was humiliated again when his voter fraud commission didn’t come up with the same lies and delusions that he did.
More waste of tax payers money.
More proof he lied about 3-6 million illegals voting.
More proof this president is in the early stages of Alzheimer’s.

Yet this simple minded pol fraud keeps ignoring the truth.

7D836606-44D2-40E9-BAC6-AFF39CD41433.jpeg

The Dumb Dems denying the reality of illegal alien voter fraud is part of their cult behavior
Ckhl8K7WgAET3I0.jpg

Pop-Quiz!

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.
Blah,blah,blah. So you are telling me that Trumps own commitee was not motivated to find evidence of illegal voting? If they did, where is it? Either there wasn't any or Trump is so fucking enept that he can not find people smart enough to catch illegals. Some thing tells me they are not exactly James Bond! Which is it?

Ckhl8K7WgAET3I0.jpg

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
Blah,blah,blah. So you are telling me that Trumps own commitee was not motivated to find evidence of illegal voting? If they did, where is it? Either there wasn't any or Trump is so fucking enept that he can not find people smart enough to catch illegals. Some thing tells me they are not exactly James Bond! Which is it?

C'mon....guess

Soooo.....how come you don't want to guess?

Proved my point, didn't you.

BTW.....your vulgarity indicates the truth: how deeply the argument has wounded you.

Ckhl8K7WgAET3I0.jpg

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

1. we know that the Democratic Party supports illegal immigration for more voters
2. we know that the Democratic Party regards Anglo Voters to be its arch enemy
3. we know that the Democratic Party blocks Voter ID so that illegal aliens can cancel-out the the votes of Anglos
4. We know that checking for Voter Fraud is very very hard if there is no Voter ID
5. Trump has turned-over the Voter Fraud commission to DHS
6. Voting Democrat is a vote against Voting Rights and democracy

Ckhl8K7WgAET3I0.jpg

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

1. we know that the Democratic Party supports illegal immigration for more voters
3. we know that the Democratic Party blocks Voter ID so that illegal aliens can cancel-out the the votes of Anglos
4. We know that checking for Voter Fraud is very very hard if there is no Voter ID

Don't forget, they favor felon voting as well.

Very funny.
It is not painful to me at all but to laugh at you how disgusting you are. I’m sure that must hurts you and the rest of the snowflakes that this lousy president didn’t prove anything. There was nothing there to begin with except his ego.

Did any of these liberals ask Trump to start this election fraud? He did that to himself. Another self inflicted wounds. I’m sure Trump and his accolades are very embarrassed.

You came back to admit you're anti-American scum?

Wasn't necessary.

Nope. You are. Understand truth hurts.
And you are so stupid and dumb that you have to post ( #2625) of another failure of this lousy POTUS.

Lousy???

1. You're clearly a liar, as Hussein would LOVE to have the economy that Trump has accomplished.

And Hussein had 8 years to do it.

2. Half-heads like you say/said the same sorts of things about the finest President in a hundred years....Ronaldus Maximjus.....and, again.....every Bolshevik...er, Democrat would love to have his accomplishments.

3. Those who love America praise the accomplishments of Trump, and of Reagan....

and scum like you whine and lie about them.

It is amusing watching it.

Look at this scumbag idiot. Obama created more jobs in 2016 than Trump 2017.
Majority of Americans do not praise or support lousy Trump. Only the minorities in number like you idiot support Trump.

Yes Trump is a lousy moron, incompetent president ever.

sbr010518dAPC20180105014509.jpg
obama-rodeo-cowboy-bull-riding-7024194.jpg

Ckhl8K7WgAET3I0.jpg

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

C'mon....guess

BTW.....your vulgarity indicates the truth: how deeply the argument has wounded you.
Your Hilarious!

Ckhl8K7WgAET3I0.jpg

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

So Trump is that inept, is the stance you are going with I take it!

Ckhl8K7WgAET3I0.jpg

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

C'mon....guess

Your Hilarious!

"Your (sic) Hilarious!"

As I've shown time and again.....it isn't necessary to mock you Leftists....you do an exception job all by yourselves!

"Your (sic) Hilarious!"????????

That should be "You're hilarious!" you imbecile!!!!

Another government school grad.

Forum List

Back