(update) Trump repsonds to Assange arrest: I know nothing about wikileaks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Responds To Assange Arrest: "I Know Nothing About Wikileaks"
Update (12:50 pm ET): Clearly feeling the pressure from his many supporters who sympathize with Assange, President Trump told reporters in the White House press pool that "I know nothing about Wikileaks. It's not my thing."

Wonder what game Trump is playing here Hmmm. Everybody knows about WIKI they often even use it lol.

Update (12:50 pm ET): Clearly feeling the pressure from his many supporters who sympathize with Assange, President Trump told reporters in the White House press pool that "I know nothing about Wikileaks. It's not my thing."

Wonder what game Trump is playing here Hmmm. Everybody knows about WIKI they often even use it lol.

The Orange Virus lies. It's kind of his 'thing'.

game? there's no game.... it's cause he's a filthy lying con man.

Here are a few times Trump mentioned WikiLeaks during his campaign, according to widely available video footage of Trump's campaign-trail appearances:
  • October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."
  • October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
  • October 13, 2016 in Cincinnati, OH: "It's been amazing what's coming out on WikiLeaks."
  • October 31, 2016 in Warren, MI: "Another one came in today," Trump said. "This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove."
  • November 4, 2016 in Wilmington, OH: "Getting off the plane, they were just announcing new WikiLeaks, and I wanted to stay there, but I didn't want to keep you waiting," said Trump. "Boy, I love reading those WikiLeaks."
    5 times Trump praised WikiLeaks during his 2016 election campaign
Trump previously praised WikiLeaks after the group reportedly sent a private message to Trump Jr.
David Choi
Nov. 13, 2017, 7:06 PM
Trump previously praised WikiLeaks after the group reportedly sent a private message to Trump Jr.

Over 100 times at his disgusting rallies, he said how he loved WikiLeaks. I think he is being blackmailed or he doesn't want Assange to leak the Mueller report or his taxes. LOL. What a hard up pos, and I mean Tramp, but then Assange is as well.

Its about time you wise up to the real lying tramp. Also barr and tramp are lying about the dems spying on his campaign.

I know nutink!

upload_2019-4-11_12-28-23.jpeg

game? there's no game.... it's cause he's a filthy lying con man.

Here are a few times Trump mentioned WikiLeaks during his campaign, according to widely available video footage of Trump's campaign-trail appearances:
  • October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."
  • October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
  • October 13, 2016 in Cincinnati, OH: "It's been amazing what's coming out on WikiLeaks."
  • October 31, 2016 in Warren, MI: "Another one came in today," Trump said. "This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove."
  • November 4, 2016 in Wilmington, OH: "Getting off the plane, they were just announcing new WikiLeaks, and I wanted to stay there, but I didn't want to keep you waiting," said Trump. "Boy, I love reading those WikiLeaks."
    5 times Trump praised WikiLeaks during his 2016 election campaign
David Choi
Nov. 13, 2017, 7:06 PM
I just knew I'd heard him say he loves WikiLeaks. Thx

He doesn't know anything about Wikileaks the same way he didn't know who David Duke was.

He said it’s not his thing, not that he doesn’t know Wikileaks.

He said it’s not his thing, not that he doesn’t know Wikileaks.

it sure it looked like was his thing when he was benefiting from it. roger stone must be shitting his skivvies right about now...

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Over 100 times at his disgusting rallies, he said how he loved WikiLeaks. I think he is being blackmailed or he doesn't want Assange to leak the Mueller report or his taxes. LOL. What a hard up pos, and I mean Tramp, but then Assange is as well.
163 times in one month, october 2016

trump said many times how much he loves Wikileaks.

Not he doesn't know anything about them.

LOL. What a coward.

You know, every time Trump gets caught saying something stupid or lying, it's amazing how many of his supporters on these boards will come to his defense and tell us that we didn't hear him say what he just said.

Some of you surprised that trump minions find excuses for his lies? Then you dont know the lowlifes.

Forum List

Back