Here is the Only Thing You Need to See About Trump

The man would mention Wikileaks at almost EVERY single event in October...

"Trump spoke about the Wikileaks emails at least 164 times from October 10 to election day, saying the word Wikileaks 124 times. That means, on average, Trump discussed Wikileaks more than five times per day."

Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one voter

(If you want to complain about the source, go to your favorite search engine and you'll find the same number all over the place.)

But as SOON AS Asange got arrested he was asked if he still "loves" Wikileaks and this is what he said:

"“I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” the president said at the White House. “I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange.”"

If a man will flat out LIE about something so out in the open that can so easily be proven a lie, do you REALLY think he didn't lie or tell people to lie to obstruct the Mueller investigation? It's RIGHT THERE in front of your face.

Just where is the line of people who say their vote was changed by a Facebook ad? I'm still waiting to see the first. Which state was swung by Russian meddling? So far, the only people we know for SURE who used foreign meddling and paid them for dirt to affect the election conspiring to change its outcome was the DEMOCRATS.

I still see wrong memes being shared to this day on Facebook. In fact yesterday someone on my feed shared one that said that ten walls could have been built with the $30 Billion Obama gave to Iran. That was a total lie, the $400 million he gave to them was money owed from the Iran Contra fiasco in the 80's that they had paid to get weapons from the U.S.

I can't even remember the other one, but I also quickly disputed it with the truth and defriended the person who had somehow gotten on my friends list despite me hardly knowing them. There are still people out there that believe whatever they see and think they need to share it.

What does that have to do with Trump or changing your vote from Hillary to Trump?

Well first off I obviously didn't vote for Trump. Secondly I was pointing out just how easy people believe whatever they see on Facebook and will retweet it thus spreading it to others who then don't pay attention to if it is true or not and nor know where it originally came from.

So you can either surmise the people who do that are really stupid Trump voters, or they changed their vote to Trump based on fake propaganda they saw on Facebook.

Why can't they just like the meme?
And what difference does it make where it comes from?
Do you want to police the whole internet and tell people what they can and can't read?

Oh I remembered the other meme that said, "People who are accepted into the U.S. get $2,100 a month which is more than what a person who paid into the Social Security for 30 years gets."

Total lie, Canada is the one that gives asylum seekers $1,500 a year not the U.S. So not only is it a lie to help Trump, but a lie that villainizes asylum seekers and the system.

I still see wrong memes being shared to this day on Facebook.

So what? Know any "right" memes? Tell us how many of them forced you to change your vote to effect the outcome of an entire state. Truth is that at 306 EC votes, 36 over the minimum needed to win the presidency, it would have taken the Death Star, not a few Russians and some obscure ads on Facebook, to cause her to have won.

The real stupidity in the Mueller investigation is that the Democrats are so famous for calling the central states which all voted heavily for Trump all backward and uneducated. It isn't the farmers out West with their soybeans and grain elevators who read shit on Facebook, it is all the dweebs in San Fran, LA, Chicago and New York who do, and they all still voted Blue for Hillary. The Russians did squat.

We've been shammed again by the Democrats.

"Trump spoke about the Wikileaks emails at least 164 times from October 10 to election day, saying the word Wikileaks 124 times. That means, on average, Trump discussed Wikileaks more than five times per day."

Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one voter

(If you want to complain about the source, go to your favorite search engine and you'll find the same number all over the place.)

But as SOON AS Asange got arrested he was asked if he still "loves" Wikileaks and this is what he said:

"“I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” the president said at the White House. “I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange.”"

If a man will flat out LIE about something so out in the open that can so easily be proven a lie, do you REALLY think he didn't lie or tell people to lie to obstruct the Mueller investigation? It's RIGHT THERE in front of your face.

Just where is the line of people who say their vote was changed by a Facebook ad? I'm still waiting to see the first. Which state was swung by Russian meddling? So far, the only people we know for SURE who used foreign meddling and paid them for dirt to affect the election conspiring to change its outcome was the DEMOCRATS.

I still see wrong memes being shared to this day on Facebook. In fact yesterday someone on my feed shared one that said that ten walls could have been built with the $30 Billion Obama gave to Iran. That was a total lie, the $400 million he gave to them was money owed from the Iran Contra fiasco in the 80's that they had paid to get weapons from the U.S.

I can't even remember the other one, but I also quickly disputed it with the truth and defriended the person who had somehow gotten on my friends list despite me hardly knowing them. There are still people out there that believe whatever they see and think they need to share it.

What does that have to do with Trump or changing your vote from Hillary to Trump?

I was pointing out just how easy people believe whatever they see on Facebook and will retweet it

Not I. I don't even belong to or use Facebook and I neither believe nor retweet even memes I see here much less let them influence my vote. That is the domain for all you big city idiots who claim big educations and smarts out the wazoo who are apparently so easily duped.

Idiot!! All we knew at the time was that wikileaks dumped a lot of leaked stuff; that's cool if it's against someone who's your opponent. What was there to dump on the Donald?? Not much. On Hillary? lmao.

But hey: if he's done a crime; do the time. Nothing out of Mueller yesterday.

Greg

Forum List

Back