Update: Trump tells media I'll always call MS-13 animals

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Trump tore into MS-13 on Thursday, describing the street gang as “animals” when media asked him to clarify his previous statement.

upload_2018-5-17_17-22-45.png

Update – Trump Tells Media: I’ll Always Call MS-13 Animals

----------

Yep and most Americans with a brain just so happen to agree. If they have no sympathy while killing a kid what in the hell makes you liberal idiots think they'd have any for you.

Based on the activities they are involved in, animals is too nice a word. Though, it's one of my favourites when referring to unsavory scumbags, so it's fitting.

it seems like the left is trying to lose support

they are actually defending MS 13 now - guaranteed to lose them support in the Hispanic community

it is also entrenching voters in the "flyover states" against them

it seems like the left is trying to lose support

they are actually defending MS 13 now - guaranteed to lose them support in the Hispanic community

it is also entrenching voters in the "flyover states" against them
They're going for that all-important homosexual gangster demographic.

How is anyone defending MS
President Trump tore into MS-13 on Thursday, describing the street gang as “animals” when media asked him to clarify his previous statement.

View attachment 194010

----------

Yep and most Americans with a brain just so happen to agree. If they have no sympathy while killing a kid what in the hell makes you liberal idiots think they'd have any for you.
How is anyone defending MS-13?

View attachment 194010

----------

Here's one:

View attachment 194010

----------

Here's one:

She wasn't speaking specifically about MS-13 this is the period where confusion about what Trump said was being retorted on...That is why later he was asked to clarify his position..Which he did...Now Jupiter is visible in the East and the Moon is at a Waxing Gibbeon stage...

View attachment 194010

----------

Here's one:

She wasn't speaking specifically about MS-13 this is the period where confusion about what Trump said was being retorted on...That is why later he was asked to clarify his position..Which he did...Now Jupiter is visible in the East and the Moon is at a Waxing Gibbeon stage...

She names them. By name.

She just lost 3/4 of the latino vote, since they're the ones most victimized by these vicious gangs.

View attachment 194010

----------

you cowardly motherfuckers are all the time

View attachment 194010

----------

Here's one:

She names them. By name.

She just lost 3/4 of the latino vote, since they're the ones most victimized by these vicious gangs.

You are just pissed that the Aryan Brotherhood has been getting busted for drug dealing.

View attachment 194010

----------

you cowardly motherfuckers are all the time
I'd tell you to go fuck yerself but still have your nuts and balls superglued together for yer pimp Dady master BBC

View attachment 194010

----------

Here's one:

She names them. By name.

You are just pissed that the Aryan Brotherhood has been getting busted for drug dealing.

Well it is disconcerting.

But doesn't lose my party a huge voting bloc.

Here's one:

She names them. By name.

I'm a member of the hillbilly mafia..

Here's one:

She names them. By name.

Then you're not down with Nancy's MS13 love either.

View attachment 194010

----------

The video is clear, Pelosi defending ms13

there are still members of the fake news media saying Trump called "immigrant ts" animals

Pelosi defends MS-13 gang 'animals' from Trump: 'Does he not believe in spark of divinity?' - The American Mirror

She names them. By name.

Then you're not down with Nancy's MS13 love either.
Sounded like a sermon. But no, we hillbilly's can't abide of lettin' no foreigner drug sellers in our necks of the woods.

View attachment 194010

----------

You guys have been bitching about calling them animals all week.

Forum List

Back