Update: Universal cancels movie that depicts Trump supporters being hunted killed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
UPDATE: Universal Cancels Movie that Depicts Trump Supporters Being Hunted, Killed

OPINION (Todd Starnes) – Hollywood may be racist and they may even be anti-conservative, but they aren’t stupid. I have no doubt that the entertainment industry hates President Trump and loathes the Deplorables. But there’s one thing they hate even more – empty seats at the box office. And that’s why Universal Pictures canceled their plans to release “The Hunt,” a grotesque film that depicted elitists hunting and slaughtering supporters of President Trump. “While Universal Pictures had already paused

Now that is to dam funny good because Disney is turning to trash anyway..

Damn, Hollywood managed to release a film depicting the (fictional) assassination of President Bush while he was in office. What has changed? Maybe people are smarter and better informed than they were twenty years ago? That's bad news for H'wood.

UPDATE: Universal Cancels Movie that Depicts Trump Supporters Being Hunted, Killed

OPINION (Todd Starnes) – Hollywood may be racist and they may even be anti-conservative, but they aren’t stupid. I have no doubt that the entertainment industry hates President Trump and loathes the Deplorables. But there’s one thing they hate even more – empty seats at the box office. And that’s why Universal Pictures canceled their plans to release “The Hunt,” a grotesque film that depicted elitists hunting and slaughtering supporters of President Trump. “While Universal Pictures had already paused

Well, I say let it play. They are just trying to get the public to agree to start censorship on things that they believe that could cause harm. Now since they has the public to agree that censorship is the best way to stop these shooting. And so now that they are going to let Big tech to start censoring the internet. The Globalist are just strumming y'all faces with their finders, and playing y'all like a fiddle.

Last edited:
Too bad, it could have been re-cut into Democrat campaign ads in 2020.

I can’t wait to see it on Netflix

I can’t wait to see it on Netflix

Netflix needs to jump all over it.
Money, money, money.....

I don't think I'm going out on a limb when I say the movie would have been a box office bust. There is a very small segment of the population that such a movie would appeal too the majority of Republicans, Democrats and Independents would have been turned off by it and not wasted their money on it in my opinion.

Don't rest easy yet. If certain people want the film out there bad enough, they'll find a way to make it happen. If a TV show can go from one network to another, what difference is there with a film. Not every film makes it to the movie theater anyway. My most favorite film named Lifted never did.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back