UPDATE: Wall around Obama’s DC home complete

Why won't the useless TV networks comment on this brazen hypocrisy from Aunt Barry.?

UPDATE: Wall around Obama's DC home complete! - The American Mirror

may 25 2017 As Barack Obama waxes eloquent about the supposed negative impact of walls on humanity, crews have completed the wall surrounding his Washington, DC home.

Grabien reports:

Sitting alongside German Chancellor Angela Merkel, former President Obama lectured the current administration about its immigration policy Thursday.

While not mentioning President Trump by name, Obama made clear to whom he was leveling his criticism.

“In this new world that we live in we can’t isolate ourselves,” Obama said. “We can’t hide behind a wall.”

But that’s exactly what Obama is doing in his Washington, DC and Chicago homes.

Crews have completed the brick and metal wall surrounding his home in the tony Kalorama neighborhood in DC.

How is a 500 foot long wall the same thing as a 2500 mile wall?

If our President is willing to settle on a 500 foot border wall, I am willing to pay for it

Obama's wall protects four people, him and his family.

The border wall would protect 320 million people.

Since you obviously received your education in public school I am not asking you to compare the numbers.

Protection from what?

Migrant pickers and lawn maintenance workers?
You're a fucking moron.

Why won't the useless TV networks comment on this brazen hypocrisy from Aunt Barry.?

may 25 2017 As Barack Obama waxes eloquent about the supposed negative impact of walls on humanity, crews have completed the wall surrounding his Washington, DC home.

Grabien reports:

Sitting alongside German Chancellor Angela Merkel, former President Obama lectured the current administration about its immigration policy Thursday.

While not mentioning President Trump by name, Obama made clear to whom he was leveling his criticism.

“In this new world that we live in we can’t isolate ourselves,” Obama said. “We can’t hide behind a wall.”

Crews have completed the brick and metal wall surrounding his home in the tony Kalorama neighborhood in DC.

If our President is willing to settle on a 500 foot border wall, I am willing to pay for it

Since you obviously received your education in public school I am not asking you to compare the numbers.

Protection from what?

You're a fucking moron.

I am NOT!

Mother had me tested

Protection from what?

You're a fucking moron.

I am NOT!

Mother had me tested

Mother was wrong.

Grabien reports:

Protection from what?

Drugs.

Protection from what?

You're a fucking moron.

I am NOT!

Mother had me tested

Mother was wrong.

The man told her I was "special"

Grabien reports:

Protection from what?

Drugs.
That's why leftists love illegals, if the illegals have to take more risky action in order to deliver their cocaine, meth and heroin... Its going to hit them in the pocketbook and make their drugs less plentiful.

The only reason Obama built that wall was because Mexico paid for it

Protection from what?

You're a fucking moron.

I am NOT!

Mother had me tested

Mother was wrong.

The man told her I was "special"

You are.

Grabien reports:

Protection from what?poddible

Drugs.

Find and isolate the USERS by any and all means possible.

Let them suffer from withdrawal. Let them suffer for what their hobby put the rest of the nation thru, Let them suffer for the killings and robberies and prostitution their hobby inflicted on innocent people. Show and give them the same compassion people get in Singapore for spitting on the sidewalk.

Kill the demand, the supply cease to exist.

A fence/brick wall around a home is so standard here -- white picket fence stuff .

Of course. Walls work and everyone knows it and wants a wall around their house. But dems and rinos tell us walls DON'T work!!!

[
That's why leftists love illegals, if the illegals have to take more risky action in order to deliver their cocaine, meth and heroin... Its going to hit them in the pocketbook and make their drugs less plentiful.

Leftists love illegals because illegals are non-white and the defining characteristic of libs is anti-white racism.

Forum List

Back