UPDATE: Withheld Records Reveal 19,000 Mail-In Ballots Illegally Received AFTER Deadline in Maricopa County 2020 Election

Biden has not inflicted economic damage on this nation.

But you read the gateway pundit and think what they say is true, so facts don't matter to you.
And they have the balls to bitch about Reuters lol

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Biden has not inflicted economic damage on this nation.
You don't think high gas prices, high electricity, and high grocery prices are inflicting damage on people's wallets economically? It's either yes or no!

You don't think high gas prices, high electricity, and high grocery prices are inflicting damage on people's wallets economically? It's either yes or no!
I think that global high prices have nothing to do with Biden.

Leave the disinformation and become better informed.

They don't say which records they received ... are they afraid we'll request them ourselves and see they're lying? ...

I know ... every election official and county judge and mathematics professor is on the "inside" ... 1,000's of people and not a one of them a Trump supporter ... every single Federal judge Trump appointment backstabed him ... must suck to be you ...
It just takes people who look the other way. Abrams loaded the polls with workers just like that.

1. I have no narrative, 2. I have the proven facts. 3. 50 states certified their votes and sent EC votes to Congress. Congress then certified those votes and Biden is the POUTS

Anything outside of those known facts is a narrative.
1. Sure you do, you display it with every post.

2. Just because you post something, doesn’t make it a fact.

3. And there it is. No nuance, no original thought, just regurgitation of liberal mindset. But hey, some fellow leftists gave you “likes” so there’s that…lol

1. Sure you do, you display it with every post.

2. Just because you post something, doesn’t make it a fact.

3. And there it is. No nuance, no original thought, just regurgitation of liberal mindset. But hey, some fellow leftists gave you “likes” so there’s that…lol

Which of the facts I posted not true?

Is this true...50 states certified their votes and sent EC votes to Congress.

Is this true...Congress then certified those votes

Is this true...Biden is the POUTS

A LOT of people signed affidavits stating fraud occurred. They were never allowed to speak in court, yet nobody was arrested for filing a false affidavit. Explain that.....
Is that all you've got, son? Pretty goddamned lame. And pathetic. Downright embarrassing. For folks that understand fact-based evidence and logic, anyway.

Which of the facts I posted not true?

Is this true...50 states certified their votes and sent EC votes to Congress.

Is this true...Congress then certified those votes

Is this true...Biden is the POUTS
It’s not the elementary statements you made, it’s the lack of the nuance behind them, which you never provide…

Even the fact that you have to rely on such simplistic statements for fear of showing the board your true political nature is not only cowardly, but frustrating…No real conversation can be had on such simple thinking.

So, continue to rack up the “thanks” from your leftist friends in here, and choose the safety of milquetoast posting…real people have real conversations.

As long as you keep reading those batshit crazy conspiracy theory sites, you'll keep posting crazy shit.

More bogus bullshit from gateway pundit

When will you fuckers ever learn

They were looking at a transfer doc of ballots previously received ON TIME and that were being sent for counting/verification

You Trump asslickers will believe anything.Thousands of people in on this vast conspiracy & not ONE has come forward?

Just keep on listening to those voices in your head & that lunatic Trump.

Okay, looking forward to seeing this proven in court.

Along with the other 6,000 rigged election blockbusters I've seen posted.

Like never! Ever!
MAGA

I have no narrative, I have the proven facts. 50 states certified their votes and sent EC votes to Congress. Congress then certified those votes and Biden is the POUTS

Anything outside of those known facts is a narrative.

It will take generations to correct the damage that the liar...trump has inflicted on this country.

With such power how did the Democrats lose in 2016?

Is that all you've got, son? Pretty goddamned lame. And pathetic. Downright embarrassing. For folks that understand fact-based evidence and logic, anyway.
Scary shit huh?

It’s not the elementary statements you made, it’s the lack of the nuance behind them, which you never provide…

Even the fact that you have to rely on such simplistic statements for fear of showing the board your true political nature is not only cowardly, but frustrating…No real conversation can be had on such simple thinking.

So, continue to rack up the “thanks” from your leftist friends in here, and choose the safety of milquetoast posting…real people have real conversations.

I am a data geek, show me the data or you will be dismissed as just one more person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points.

You are really obsessed with the "thanks". I pay it no mind ever, but I can see why such things would be important in your life

I am a data geek, show me the data or you will be dismissed as just one more person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points.

You are really obsessed with the "thanks". I pay it no mind ever, but I can see why such things would be important in your life
Sometimes one has to be smart enough to know he/she should connect the dots based on the circumstantial evidence….People are convicted in courts around the nation daily on circumstantial evidence alone.
Be careful…don’t let Headinassitus get the best of you.

LOL....No, you're pretty dishonest...there used to be a saying that data and stats can be manipulated to say whatever you wish them to say...This is example of that...Like I said, before, Biden was confirmed and is the POTUS...That doesn't change the fact that the election of 2020 was the most questioned election in our history, and we can see that rather than get to the bottom of a myriad of questions surrounding it, more keeps getting swept under the rug....

You say that the "thanks" you get don't concern you, but you're a 'data guy', right? Well, one data point is that you, and others in here that tout themselves as 'middle of the road' people, are actually posting in a manner that argues one side, and that is NOT 'middle' of anything....That's a fact.

2000 fools Lol
LefTard Logic:
“I don’t want it to be true, therefore I know it isn’t”
7D9964B5-08D0-4CC3-8748-49DF2568C301.gif

Forum List

Back