Update you get to use in life about Climate.

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Good news is hard to find about Climate. So watch this important video bring up to date.
After watching, you calmed down, didn't you?

I got as far as "subscribe to my newsletter" ... what's the TL;DR version? ... keep in mind, tidal gauge data is considered unscientific, not unless there's a GPS unit attached ... continents move faster than sea level rise ...

Careful.

The islands in the south Pacific approaching Pacific Ring of Fire are actually sinking, the Marshalls, the Solomons etc., since when they tectonically get to PROF, they won't just be underwater, they will be going under the Earth's crust...

Even the Co2 FRAUD has long since given up using them as "evidence of ocean rise"

I got as far as "subscribe to my newsletter" ... what's the TL;DR version? ... keep in mind, tidal gauge data is considered unscientific, not unless there's a GPS unit attached ... continents move faster than sea level rise ...
I got as far as "subscribe to my newsletter"

Denialism no longer applicable.
The attempts have become less often.

Since you are a "true believer" perhaps you can answer some simple climate questions for us...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

Since you are a "true believer" perhaps you can answer some simple climate questions for us...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
Because god put the ice there 6000 years ago.

Denialism no longer applicable.The attempts have become less often.

Alarmism is no longer applicable. We know it by the poison fruit has produced even here and right now.

Forum List

Back