UPDATE: Zelensky Associate Was Present at Biden Bribery Meetings – Then Went to Work for Zelensky Who Now Is Holding Blackmail Info against Joe Biden

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
All this is being leaked ahead of Archer's testimony. There's no question Zelenskyy has bribary power over Biden, hence all the billions he's been sending to him to fund Ukraine when he asks for it. So now we know what President Trump was told and why he wanted an investigation. All the corruption would have been exposed and the war would have been avoided.

Last edited:
Jesus! All this is being leaked ahead of Archer's testimony. There's no question Zelenskyy has bribary power over Biden, hence all the billions he's been sending to him to fund Ukraine when he asks for it.

If Zelensky has blackmail over the President of the U.S., after helping get the last U.S. President impeached, then he's one of the most impressive leaders of our time.

All this is being leaked ahead of Archer's testimony. There's no question Zelenskyy has bribary power over Biden, hence all the billions he's been sending to him to fund Ukraine when he asks for it. So now we know what President Trump was told and why he wanted an investigation. All the corruption would have been exposed and the war would have been avoided.

The gateway pundit, again, with their completely made up bullshit.

Biden has always been a greedy and immoral bastard. I'm sure we haven't heard the end of the countries that have blackmail power over him. He's the head of a family of lowlifes.

Biden has always been a greedy and immoral bastard. I'm sure we haven't heard the end of the countries that have blackmail power over him. He's the head of a family of lowlifes.

Literally the most corrupt politician in US history.

(sawry Clintons, I know that you tried)

Forum List

Back