Uri Avnery: The Jews and Ukraine

Pathetic Comrade George and his new anti-Semitic sidekick are not interested at all in what is happening in the rest of Europe. If they can't drag in the Jews for something, whatever else is happening in Europe is of no interest to them even though they are parking themselves on the Europe forum. As the viewers can see, Comrade George (having so few bucks of his own and needs help from the taxpayers of Los Angeles to have a roof over his head) is still showing us that he is so proud that he can at least find the dollar sign on his computer. Meanwhile, there is other news coming out of Europe other than what is happening in the Ukraine, such as:

ETECB imposes negative interest rate

BBC News - Europe

As Africans Surge to Europe’s Door, Spain Locks Down

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/w...ke-surge-to-europes-door.html?ref=europe&_r=0

Scientists discover how to date fingerprints

Breakthrough by Dutch experts could one day help police determine which fingerprints are relevant to investigation.

Scientists discover how to date fingerprints - Europe - Al Jazeera English

Be careful Sal,it appears that all your muck(shit) spreading has resulted in most of it blowing back into your MOUTH.

Never mind,I always thought you were a bit of a SHITHEAD and as usual I was right.

Poor Sal,she tries but yet again FAILS.

Now give us an insight of ALL the Oligarchs instant Billion $ wealth and how they achieved it........and created the Jewish Oligarchy...in the Ukraine.....this is not Anti-Semitic but a question of how a Russian Jewess can accumulate over 20 Billion $ within 18 years,yet could not speak Ukrainian when she arrived ?????????? and Denied she was Jewish!!!!

Here is Stevie, who attaches himself to one who needs the Jews as a scapegoat, and he think we believe that he actually cares about the Ukrainians. In fact, if Stevie cared about people, he certainly would be posting about others who are being murdered by the thousands these days. By the way, Stevie, since you have attached yourself to Comrade George like his Siamese Twin, how about you giving us some news items from the other European countries. After all, you have parked yourself on the Europe forum.

If you are interested in someone who has a lot of money, Stevie, check up on Arafat's wife in Paris. I hear she has lots of dough, and she might be looking for an Australian boyfriend.

Sal it really is a Cheap Shot having a go at or insulting Yasser Arafats wife,very poor of you indeed.

steve

Last edited:
"While Ukraine is at the bottom of the counter-insurgency learning curve as it combats Kremlin-backed separatists, Israel, where 400,000 immigrants from Ukraine live, has much experience to share from its encounters with Palestinian insurgents over the decades.

“'Every insurgency is unique,' explains Professor Ely Karmon from the International Institute for Counter-Terrorism in Herzliya, Israel. 'Ukraine is dealing with an insurgency on its own territory, while Israel has had to conduct operations in occupied territory (of Palestinian Authority and southern Lebanon).'

"The Ukrainian Interior Ministry estimates that as many as 10,000 armed Moscow-backed separatists are hunkered down in the Donbas. To fight them, the government launched a counterterrorism operation on April 19 and deployed several thousand of its own troops plus some irregular formations."

https://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/israel-has-a-lot-to-teach-on-fighting-separatism-350818.html

"While Ukraine is at the bottom of the counter-insurgency learning curve as it combats Kremlin-backed separatists, Israel, where 400,000 immigrants from Ukraine live, has much experience to share from its encounters with Palestinian insurgents over the decades.

“'Every insurgency is unique,' explains Professor Ely Karmon from the International Institute for Counter-Terrorism in Herzliya, Israel. 'Ukraine is dealing with an insurgency on its own territory, while Israel has had to conduct operations in occupied territory (of Palestinian Authority and southern Lebanon).'

"The Ukrainian Interior Ministry estimates that as many as 10,000 armed Moscow-backed separatists are hunkered down in the Donbas. To fight them, the government launched a counterterrorism operation on April 19 and deployed several thousand of its own troops plus some irregular formations."

https://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/israel-has-a-lot-to-teach-on-fighting-separatism-350818.html

Excellent Post George, as usual...steve

Be careful Sal,it appears that all your muck(shit) spreading has resulted in most of it blowing back into your MOUTH.

Never mind,I always thought you were a bit of a SHITHEAD and as usual I was right.

Poor Sal,she tries but yet again FAILS.

Now give us an insight of ALL the Oligarchs instant Billion $ wealth and how they achieved it........and created the Jewish Oligarchy...in the Ukraine.....this is not Anti-Semitic but a question of how a Russian Jewess can accumulate over 20 Billion $ within 18 years,yet could not speak Ukrainian when she arrived ?????????? and Denied she was Jewish!!!!

Here is Stevie, who attaches himself to one who needs the Jews as a scapegoat, and he think we believe that he actually cares about the Ukrainians. In fact, if Stevie cared about people, he certainly would be posting about others who are being murdered by the thousands these days. By the way, Stevie, since you have attached yourself to Comrade George like his Siamese Twin, how about you giving us some news items from the other European countries. After all, you have parked yourself on the Europe forum.

If you are interested in someone who has a lot of money, Stevie, check up on Arafat's wife in Paris. I hear she has lots of dough, and she might be looking for an Australian boyfriend.

Sal it really is a Cheap Shot having a go at or insulting Yasser Arafats wife,very poor of you indeed.

steve

Pathetic Stevie, he must be hankering after Arafat's wife and all her billions stashed over in a French Bank. If you ever get to meet her, Stevie, you can tell her I was insulting her, that is if she would give some crackpot like you the time of day. Meanwhile, Stevie, keep on playing the Siamese Twin of your new palsy walsy. It really is very entertaining. Meanwhile, do you have any news you can give the readers about what is going on in some other country in Europe since it appears you are not interested in giving the readers any news from your own country, Australia? Surely in the nuthouse, they are not constantly just talking about the Ukraine.

Thanks, Steve.
I can't escape the belief that the killing in Palestine, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, and Lebanon is part of the same Plan that has recently accomplished regime change in Ukraine.
What follows is a LOOONG article by a Russian academic with an obvious Russian bias; however, it connects some dots missing in most MSM analysis of Ukraine:

"Today we're talking about the Ukraine situation from a number of angles. It's a multi-faceted situation, like all big situations.

"Many different aspects have led to what happened. Concerning not only the clash between Russia and the West. There's a lot else going on too.

"Firstly, it all began with a conflict within the Ukrainian oligarchic class.

"A great analyst is Vladimir Matveev.

"I very much recommend you look him up. A number of his analyses are out on the net.

"Moreover you don't need to be erudite to read his books.

"Anyone with higher education can read them.

"He's been very active on the subject of Mossad in Ukraine.

"He gets continuously threatened.

"Now he needs to get out of Ukraine and is having problems with that."

Battleground Ukraine: A Comprehensive Summary (From A Russian Perspective) | Zero Hedge

Thanks, Steve.
I can't escape the belief that the killing in Palestine, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, and Lebanon is part of the same Plan that has recently accomplished regime change in Ukraine.
What follows is a LOOONG article by a Russian academic with an obvious Russian bias; however, it connects some dots missing in most MSM analysis of Ukraine:

"Today we're talking about the Ukraine situation from a number of angles. It's a multi-faceted situation, like all big situations.

"Many different aspects have led to what happened. Concerning not only the clash between Russia and the West. There's a lot else going on too.

"I very much recommend you look him up. A number of his analyses are out on the net.

Battleground Ukraine: A Comprehensive Summary (From A Russian Perspective) | Zero Hedge

Oh look, Comrade George had to drag in the Mossad. Well, we all know that Mossad is made up of Jews so it is quite obvious why Comrade George would bring up this article since the Jews are his favorite scapegoat. I think in Comrade George's mind, he thinks the small number of Jews in this world in comparison to the other huge groups are going to take over the world. After all, he thinks the Jews in Los Angeles are the ones responsible for his sorry lot in life instead of his own lack of initiative.

Thanks, Steve.

Oh look, Comrade George had to drag in the Mossad. Well, we all know that Mossad is made up of Jews so it is quite obvious why Comrade George would bring up this article since the Jews are his favorite scapegoat. I think in Comrade George's mind, he thinks the small number of Jews in this world in comparison to the other huge groups are going to take over the world. After all, he thinks the Jews in Los Angeles are the ones responsible for his sorry lot in life instead of his own lack of initiative.
How long before the Jewish $tate joins NATO, $al?

Thanks, Steve.

No doubt George....after Palestine:D

steve

Pathetic Stevie, he must be hankering after Arafat's wife and all her billions stashed over in a French Bank. If you ever get to meet her, Stevie, you can tell her I was insulting her, that is if she would give some crackpot like you the time of day. Meanwhile, Stevie, keep on playing the Siamese Twin of your new palsy walsy. It really is very entertaining. Meanwhile, do you have any news you can give the readers about what is going on in some other country in Europe since it appears you are not interested in giving the readers any news from your own country, Australia? Surely in the nuthouse, they are not constantly just talking about the Ukraine.

You really are a SAD person.....your prose by the way reminds me of some other Zionist under a different name...it will come to me,eventually...are you Israel based.

steve

You really are a SAD person.....your prose by the way reminds me of some other Zionist under a different name...it will come to me,eventually...are you Israel based.

You are the one who is a sad person, Stevie. Here it is -- the 70th anniversary of D Day in which your brave Australian soldiers took part -- and all you and Comrade George can blabber about is the Ukraine. Perhaps it is you who is based in Saudi Arabia and working for the Muslims there. You don't s seem to have any problem with the innocent people the Muslims are murdering (Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and even Muslims of different sects), and the number is certainly higher than anything you and Comrade George see in the Ukraine on both sides.

Thanks, Steve.

It really is entertaining seeing a loser with so few bucks trying to show the readers that, even though he wasn't smart enough to have a good job in his working life because he didn't try harder and has to depend on the citizens of Los Angeles for help in his housing, he actually has the brains to find the dollar sign on his computer. You can see how proud he is of this great achievement of his. I would have no problem with Israel joining NATO, the same as I would have no problem with countries like Turkey joining NATO. However, no doubt you would love to see a lot of your favorite scapegoats killed in Israel and wouldn't want to see NATO help that country if need be.

I'm guessing most Jews will always prefer security to democracy, hence the State of Palestine will be a long time coming:

"But do Israelis value democracy more than they do security? Israeli public opinion expert Dahlia Scheindlin told me in an email exchange, 'There's a standard question (in Israeli public opinion polling) that asks (roughly): "Sometimes security needs may conflict with democratic principles (or rule of law). When that happens which should come first -- security or democracy needs?" The response is always quite overwhelmingly in favor of security.'

"Indeed, a June 2010 study done by the Friedrich Ebert Foundation, said Scheindlin, suggested that nearly three-quarters of Israeli youth (between the ages of 15 and 25), when given the option, chose security over democracy."

Think Again: The Two-State Solution

Jews that frightened by equality aren't likely to ever permit a sovereign Palestine as their neighbor.

One more good reason for BDS, I guess:eusa_clap:

I'm guessing most Jews will always prefer security to democracy, hence the State of Palestine will be a long time coming:

"But do Israelis value democracy more than they do security? Israeli public opinion expert Dahlia Scheindlin told me in an email exchange, 'There's a standard question (in Israeli public opinion polling) that asks (roughly): "Sometimes security needs may conflict with democratic principles (or rule of law). When that happens which should come first -- security or democracy needs?" The response is always quite overwhelmingly in favor of security.'

"Indeed, a June 2010 study done by the Friedrich Ebert Foundation, said Scheindlin, suggested that nearly three-quarters of Israeli youth (between the ages of 15 and 25), when given the option, chose security over democracy."

Jews that frightened by equality aren't likely to ever permit a sovereign Palestine as their neighbor.

Now Comrade George is going to tell everyone what the Hamas and Fatah charters state about destroying the Jewish state. How in the world can one group make peace with another when the other group wants to destroy you?

Now Comrade George is going to tell everyone what the Hamas and Fatah charters state about destroying the Jewish state. How in the world can one group make peace with another when the other group wants to destroy you?
Stop stealing Arab land and water, cease using their children for target practice, and you will be surprised how Arabs' attitudes change.

Stop stealing Arab land and water, cease using their children for target practice, and you will be surprised how Arabs' attitudes change.

Comrade George, do you really think any intelligent person really believes that you care about the Arabs. If you did, you would have also being posting articles about how they are being harassed and killed in the rest of the Middle East by their fellow Muslims. That you have been so silent about what is going on just shows the readers that you are using these Arabs as pawns in your personal fight against your scapegoats, the Jews.

Comrade George, do you really think any intelligent person really believes that you care about the Arabs. If you did, you would have also being posting articles about how they are being harassed and killed in the rest of the Middle East by their fellow Muslims. That you have been so silent about what is going on just shows the readers that you are using these Arabs as pawns in your personal fight against your scapegoats, the Jews.
Ha$bara $al... what could you possibly have in common with any intelligent person?

Ha$bara $al... what could you possibly have in common with any intelligent person?

By working, getting a pension and not depending on subsidized housing like you are. For sure I never received food stamps as you claimed you did (and even complained how they cut you off from the stamps once you went on Social Security). i certainly don't need a scapegoat as you have shown you desperately do.

By working, getting a pension and not depending on subsidized housing like you are. For sure I never received food stamps as you claimed you did (and even complained how they cut you off from the stamps once you went on Social Security). i certainly don't need a scapegoat as you have shown you desperately do.
All you've shown is how desperate hasbara has become, :eusa_liar:

So you think you have shown the readers how successful you have been in life by needing a subsidized apartment and receiving food stamps previously. Meanwhile, most of the readers are smart enough to figure out that you are not interested in what is happening in Europe, even though you have parked yourself on this forum, unless you can drag your favorite scapegoats, the Jews, into something like the Ukraine, where basically there are two sidies -- those who want to align themselves with the Russians and those who want to align themselves with the West. Take some time away from your computer and actually talk to some people in Los Angeles who have come from that area of the world to see what they have to say about the issue. It's very easy for you to find many of them coming in and out of the Russian market in West Hollywood. I am sure you can find buses which will take you there since you don't have a car.

So you think you have shown the readers how successful you have been in life by needing a subsidized apartment and receiving food stamps previously. Meanwhile, most of the readers are smart enough to figure out that you are not interested in what is happening in Europe, even though you have parked yourself on this forum, unless you can drag your favorite scapegoats, the Jews, into something like the Ukraine, where basically there are two sidies -- those who want to align themselves with the Russians and those who want to align themselves with the West. Take some time away from your computer and actually talk to some people in Los Angeles who have come from that area of the world to see what they have to say about the issue. It's very easy for you to find many of them coming in and out of the Russian market in West Hollywood. I am sure you can find buses which will take you there since you don't have a car.
"Poroshenko faces a growing pro-Russian uprising in the east of the country, where officials say more than 200 people have been killed in clashes between insurgents and Ukrainian forces.

"Many will expect Poroshenko to speedily bring the conflict under control.

"He could also defuse it through constitutional reforms that devolve more powers to regions and by giving up certain prerogatives, such as the ability to appoint governors."

Q&A: Who is Ukraine's next president? - World Israel News | Haaretz

Forum List

Back