Uri Avnery: The Jews and Ukraine

No dollars in your pocket, Comrade George, so you are still showing the readers that you at least have the brains to find the dollar sign on your computer, which even a chimp is able to do. Meanwhile, evidently you weren't smart enough to push yourself and avail yourself of the opportunities here in Los Angeles to at least not have to depend on subsidized housing in order to have a roof over your head. You and your new sidekick are quite amusing, Comrade George, parking yourself here in the Europe forum and having nothing to say except dragging in the Ukraine crisis because you want everyone to believe that it is the Jews, your favoriate scapegoats, who are responsible for all the troubles in the Ukraine. By the way, Comrade George, if you constantly find yourself short of money that the closest you come to it is the dollar sign on your computer, why not go to the site GoFundMe and maybe the readers there will find sympathy for your situation in life.

Why don't you try real hard and see if you can find anything half-way intelligent to say about Jews taking care of business in Ukraine, Ha$bara $al?

"ODESSA, UKRAINE — The unrest in Ukraine in recent months has put the country’s Jewish community under new pressures, with a surge of anti-Semitic graffiti and at least one attack on a synagogue.

"Odessa is one of the main centers of Jewish life in the country.

"On a typical weekday, some of Odessa’s Jews gather for morning prayers as they have for generations.

"Ukraine is home to 70,000 practicing Jews, the fourth largest community in Europe.

"Some 400,000 Ukrainians have Jewish roots.

"Normally, the Jews participate in business, politics and other aspects of life without significant notice."

Remember, $al, this thread is about Jews and Ukraine, OK?:lol:

Crisis Puts Pressure on Ukraine's Jews

Why not remember, Comrade George, that your favorite scapegoats, the Jews, don't make up the majority of the population in the Ukraine and are not responsible for everything you try to make the readers believe they are. Are you jealous that they might have had a more successful life in the Ukraine than you ever dreamed of having here in the U.S.? Strange how the Ukrainians and others from the former U.S.S.R. here in the Los Angeles area (regardless of what religion they are) seem to have more successful lives than Comrade George has. I wonder why they could be. Perhaps a lack of initiative on Comrade George's part.

Are you back with your dollar signs, Comrade George? I can take up a collection for you if you really are hurting so bad. Meanwhile, Comrade George seems to think that the only thing going on in Europe is happening in the Ukraine. If he could ever get his mind off of his favorite scapegoats, the Jews, and go to Google and type in Europe News, he will see that a lot is happening there. However, if he can't drag his favorite scapegoats into what is happening, he just isn't interested.

No they don't as there are around 104,000 Jews in the Ukraine but own 60% of the wealth!!!!!!!!I'm the liq as always gleaning the truth.....and filling in the gaps that others deliberately choose to omit...as people say..theliq:udaman: of course I am.:D:D

:D
You are the one who is a sad person, Stevie. Here it is -- the 70th anniversary of D Day in which your brave Australian soldiers took part -- and all you and Comrade George can blabber about is the Ukraine. Perhaps it is you who is based in Saudi Arabia and working for the Muslims there. You don't s seem to have any problem with the innocent people the Muslims are murdering (Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and even Muslims of different sects), and the number is certainly higher than anything you and Comrade George see in the Ukraine on both sides.

And the Jews do the same, plus children....You Baffoooooooooo:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:n I will never talk to you about the Bravery of my Australian forbears,you Sad Bastard

Keep talking shit,you have become a joke.:eusa_hand:Stop now and return to the Gutter from whence you came....................:cuckoo::eusa_liar::badgrin::badgrin::D
Is that the way you were taught to talk to a great grandmother, Steve? One who is correct too.

Well if she were alive...my Grandmom would speak for herself,but in this instant I will speak for her............"Liq you speak the truth but moderate how you describe your feelings."........good enough for you Hoss.

Hoss, I have never known anyone to be truthful who speaks with a fork-tongue and neither have you my friend.steven

George.......ignore the Shitface:D

$al is as mad as a couple MAD rats, I suspect.
At least she's $tupid:lol:

No dollars in your pocket, Comrade George, so you are still showing the readers that you at least have the brains to find the dollar sign on your computer, which even a chimp is able to do. Meanwhile, evidently you weren't smart enough to push yourself and avail yourself of the opportunities here in Los Angeles to at least not have to depend on subsidized housing in order to have a roof over your head. You and your new sidekick are quite amusing, Comrade George, parking yourself here in the Europe forum and having nothing to say except dragging in the Ukraine crisis because you want everyone to believe that it is the Jews, your favoriate scapegoats, who are responsible for all the troubles in the Ukraine. By the way, Comrade George, if you constantly find yourself short of money that the closest you come to it is the dollar sign on your computer, why not go to the site GoFundMe and maybe the readers there will find sympathy for your situation in life.

Money in my pocket but Sal just can't get NO LOVE[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz29RoMa9vg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz29RoMa9vg[/ame]

Last edited:
$al is as mad as a couple MAD rats, I suspect.
At least she's $tupid:lol:

Money in my pocket but Sal just can't get NO LOVE[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz29RoMa9vg]DENNIS BROWN...MONEY IN MY POCKET 12"(1979) - YouTube[/ame]

Take your meds, Stevie, and please, for your own sake, don't skip your next psychiatrist visit.

Money in my pocket but Sal just can't get NO LOVE[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz29RoMa9vg]DENNIS BROWN...MONEY IN MY POCKET 12"(1979) - YouTube[/ame]

Take your meds, Stevie, and please, for your own sake, don't skip your next psychiatrist visit.

:eek:WHAT!!!!!:eek: Sally "Meds" here in Paradise is a product used by women during their Menstrual Cycle.....you Americans are always getting it wrong...much like the word Fanny....which in Australia and the rest of the English speaking would means a Womans Vagina!!!!!!

Maybe you mean't me to Shove a Med up my Ass....now that is Funny:smiliehug: see I bet you never thought I could appreciate your Wit.steve

Last edited:
You are all sick people who need to be committed. This thread is a cry for help I hope you get it.

You are all sick people who need to be committed. This thread is a cry for help I hope you get it.

Well you may think you are committed (not that I have noticed)sitting there in you lofty eyrie....but remember I AM THE SMALL AXE...ready to cut you down...NOW THAT IS COMMITTMENT:D

Well you may think you are committed (not that I have noticed)sitting there in you lofty eyrie....but remember I AM THE SMALL AXE...ready to cut you down...NOW THAT IS COMMITTMENT:D
Steve...please:eek: Do NOT antagonize the Fannies on this thread.
They are heavily :Boom2:

Did you stay up all night to type this to your new sidekick, or did you get up before the rooster crowed and run to your computer?

Meanwhile have you anything to contribute that has happened in some other European country this week other than the Ukraine? How about France? Anything catch your eye that is happening in that country? This is why my French Jewish neighbor is always nervous when she goes to Paris to visit her father.

Jewish Teens Escape Axe Attack in Paris - Jewish World - News - Arutz Sheva

Did you stay up all night to type this to your new sidekick, or did you get up before the rooster crowed and run to your computer?

Meanwhile have you anything to contribute that has happened in some other European country this week other than the Ukraine? How about France? Anything catch your eye that is happening in that country? This is why my French Jewish neighbor is always nervous when she goes to Paris to visit her father.

Please try your hardest to remember the title of the threads you post on, $al.
Senility is not to be misunderestimated.
Personally, I'm a little worried about where Ukraine is headed:

"A small team of American military advisers will soon head to Ukraine to assess that embattled nation's 'mid- and long-term needs for defense reform,' a Pentagon official said Thursday.

"Pentagon spokeswoman Eileen Lainez said senior U.S. defense officials met with senior Ukrainian officials earlier this week (June 5) to discuss 'ways our countries could strengthen our long-term defense cooperation to help Ukraine build highly effective armed forces and defense institutions.'"

U.S. sending advisers, gear to Ukraine

Please try your hardest to remember the title of the threads you post on, $al.
Senility is not to be misunderestimated.
Personally, I'm a little worried about where Ukraine is headed:

"A small team of American military advisers will soon head to Ukraine to assess that embattled nation's 'mid- and long-term needs for defense reform,' a Pentagon official said Thursday.

"Pentagon spokeswoman Eileen Lainez said senior U.S. defense officials met with senior Ukrainian officials earlier this week (June 5) to discuss 'ways our countries could strengthen our long-term defense cooperation to help Ukraine build highly effective armed forces and defense institutions.'"

U.S. sending advisers, gear to Ukraine

Why not tell us why you originally started this thread on another forum, and it had to be moved? Meanwhile, naturally, Comrade George is not interested in what is happening in the rest of Europe even though he has parked himself on the Europe forum. I think most of the viewers are smart enough to realize that the only reason Comrade George started the thread is because he could drag in his favorite scapegoats, the Jews. Other than that, if the truth is known, Comrade George is really not interested in what is happening in the Ukraine, no matter how many Ukrainians, both Jews and non Jews, are suffering because of this crisis.

With Comrade George always showing us that he is able to find the dollar sign, I feel like calling up the L.A. Zoo to see if they could possibly send a chimp or monkey over to Comrade George's apartment to teach him how to find the other signs on his computer.

Such repose George,little do they know me......so here goes:Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:..The FANNIES....goodness I'm enjoying this :lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Now tell us how and WHY Jewish Neo-Nazis are attacking Jews in Israel and dececrating sic Jewish(and others)Graves,Sal......This is Israel Today

George and I are thinkers...Soon Forward....Keeping the Bastards honest:D

ps Only you Sal,use Jews as a Scapegoat,Nanny

Last edited:

Now tell us how and WHY Jewish Neo-Nazis are attacking Jews in Israel and dececrating sic Jewish(and others)Graves,Sal......This is Israel Today

The biggest joke of today -- Comrade George and Crazy Stevie are thinkers. Meanwhile, Crazy Stevie, have you any news about what is happening elsehwere in Europe -- Germany or Denmark for example -- since you seem to have glued yourself to this Europe forum???. I realize you are loathe to tell the readers what is going on in your own country, Australia, or even comment to the articles others have posted about that country, but even those in the nut house must realize a few things that are going on in Europe.

The biggest joke of today -- Comrade George and Crazy Stevie are thinkers. Meanwhile, Crazy Stevie, have you any news about what is happening elsehwere in Europe -- Germany or Denmark for example -- since you seem to have glued yourself to this Europe forum???. I realize you are loathe to tell the readers what is going on in your own country, Australia, or even comment to the articles others have posted about that country, but even those in the nut house must realize a few things that are going on in Europe.

I only respond to your posts as I see fit.........Europe I can clearly elucidate for you but in the main what is there to talk about Denmark....yes the Princess is an Australian,they are one of the largest exporters of bacon,a safe and sensible country....free health care and social system like Australia but not like America....Copenhagen is the capital and I have been there on 7 occassions:D

You total ignorance regarding Mental Health is appaulling....you may make a joke of it but then that is your rather twisted mind....what planet are you from....that's right...IGNORAMUS.

Last edited:

I only respond to your posts as I see fit.........Europe I can clearly elucidate for you but in the main what is there to talk about Denmark....yes the Princess is an Australian,they are one of the largest exporters of bacon,a safe and sensible country....free health care and social system like Australia but not like America....Copenhagen is the capital and I have been there on 7 occassions:D

You respond to my posts like the crazy man you are. You're holding back, Crazy Stevie. There are many articles about what is happening in Europe and also articles coming out about Australia. Meanwhile, why not take part in the Australia forum? After all, the readers would no doubt like to see what an Australian guy has to say about what is going on there in response to the articles posted. They certainly are not that interested in what you, your new sidekick, or I have to say or they would contribute to this thread.

You respond to my posts like the crazy man you are. You're holding back, Crazy Stevie. There are many articles about what is happening in Europe and also articles coming out about Australia. Meanwhile, why not take part in the Australia forum? After all, the readers would no doubt like to see what an Australian guy has to say about what is going on there in response to the articles posted. They certainly are not that interested in what you, your new sidekick, or I have to say or they would contribute to this thread.

I do Sal but we don't seem to have the quantity of MEATHEADS (Idiots) like you on here.

I enjoy some of the posts MEATED out on USMB due to there inane substance...of which you seem so expert:D

Enjoy trying to demean George,Holsten and myself because you just make a Bigger Idiot of Yourself:D

We await your Pearls of Non-Wisdom..NOT:D Sal when did you realize you suffered with Arrested-Development.

You just ain't in the same league as us lady....always remember that FACT:D

I do Sal but we don't seem to have the quantity of MEATHEADS (Idiots) like you on here.

I enjoy some of the posts MEATED out on USMB due to there inane substance...of which you seem so expert:D

Enjoy trying to demean George,Holsten and myself because you just make a Bigger Idiot of Yourself:D

We await your Pearls of Non-Wisdom..NOT:D Sal when did you realize you suffered with Arrested-Development.

Poor Crazy Stevie, he just doesn't realize what a meathead he is. Meanwhile, so many articles coming out of Europe and the Australian Meathead doesn't care what is happening there even though he can't seem to be able to drag himself away from the Europe forum. Gee, I see articles such as the following while the Australian Meathead keeps on babbling his using maniacal nonsense. Take your meds, Crazy Stevie.

Immigration Driving African-Scots Towards Scottish Independence 'Yes' Vote | Eurasia Review

There are also news articles such as the following, plus many, many more.

Angry cab drivers gridlock Europe in protest at 'unregulated' taxi app | UK news | The Guardian

Interview with Former UN Peace Envoy to Syria Lakhdar Brahimi - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Poor Crazy Stevie, he just doesn't realize what a meathead he is. Meanwhile, so many articles coming out of Europe and the Australian Meathead doesn't care what is happening there even though he can't seem to be able to drag himself away from the Europe forum. Gee, I see articles such as the following while the Australian Meathead keeps on babbling his using maniacal nonsense. Take your meds, Crazy Stevie.

Immigration Driving African-Scots Towards Scottish Independence 'Yes' Vote | Eurasia Review

There are also news articles such as the following, plus many, many more.

Angry cab drivers gridlock Europe in protest at 'unregulated' taxi app | UK news | The Guardian

Interview with Former UN Peace Envoy to Syria Lakhdar Brahimi - SPIEGEL ONLINE

You are now using my terminology...at least be original and not a plagiarist,I know your vocabulary is limited but this is ridiculous,anyhow I'm really not too interested in the unregulated taxis in Europe etc.,you may wish to plague others with such mundane garbage,I choose not to.

Really Sal is that the best you can come up with,well maybe you may wish to discuss the wonton wealth of the Jewish Olighargs in the Ukraine:D or some other more interesting subject BUT UNREGULATED TAXIS....are you for real.....stop pissing around.

Last edited:
"The Ukrainian government has confirmed 270 deaths in the eastern provinces of Donetsk and Luhansk since operations against militants started this spring.

"According to the health ministry, which based its figures on bodies handled by morgues, 225 people had died in Donetsk and 45 in Luhansk.

"It clarified a statement by the health minister on child deaths, saying 14 reported victims had died of illnesses.

"Reports say two children were killed in the town of Sloviansk this month.

"A boy aged 12 and a girl aged six died as a result of shrapnel wounds, according to a preliminary report issued by a regional health official on Tuesday.

"The town of 120,000, a stronghold of the separatist rebels, has come under heavy bombardment as fighting continues between rebels and government forces."

BBC News - Ukraine crisis: Death toll in east 'at least 270'

Forum List

Back