US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

About as fantasy land as someone saying in 1902 that we'd all return to the horse when discussing the future of cars.

This is why I think the conservative movement is dead. They are stuck in time, unable to fathom the issues impacting us today because they refuse to see and absorb new information, the only thing they want is 'the way is used to be', 'make America great again', they'll die off and then we can approach our problems with less drag.

Nuh, someone will always yin that yang ;)

About as fantasy land as someone saying in 1902 that we'd all return to the horse when discussing the future of cars.

This is why I think the conservative movement is dead. They are stuck in time, unable to fathom the issues impacting us today because they refuse to see and absorb new information, the only thing they want is 'the way is used to be', 'make America great again', they'll die off and then we can approach our problems with less drag.

If you mean we'll wheel along wingnuts into the 21st century, of course we will and they'll go along with it to stay relevant. Hell, they finally picked up on the Iraq war not being such a great thing.

So you're employed by a poor person?
Every person I ever worked for told me they were poor, especially when I asked for a raise!
Our nation has never survived a minimum wage increase

That is why we do it so rarely

The middle class began to shrink when labor unions began to fail. This stuff is not rocket science. The companies loved it and they still do:
original.jpg
Oh my, the sheer ignorance of you liberals is astounding.....

I have to assume you went to public school....

Labor unions and the minimum wage are the two main reasons why the 40's through the 70's seen the development ad growth of the middle class. Can you say the same about the 19th century when the rich took it all like today under reganomics? Weird, these two times are kind of alike.

If you mean we'll wheel along wingnuts into the 21st century, of course we will and they'll go along with it to stay relevant. Hell, they finally picked up on the Iraq war not being such a great thing.

What's most important is defeating the anti-government and investment freaks that have taken over the republican party. If they got their way we'd be looking a little bit like somalia.

What's most important is defeating the anti-government and investment freaks that have taken over the republican party. If they got their way we'd be looking a little bit like somalia.

That is conservatism today and the best thing to ever happen to them is not getting their way

I'm saying someone will always be on the right and someone will be on the left side of issues...even if completely different issues. There is no absolute left and absolute right, just two forces pulling the close-issue rope in different directions.

Conservatives, after having a period of clarity in the 80s through early 2000s now find themselves not being able to soberly deal with realitiy while they are fearing and loathing somewhere out in the desert looking for their soul again. They'll be back, but for now they have their hands full with a mirage called Trump.

Last edited:

I'm saying someone will always be on the right and someone will be on the left side of issues...even if completely different issues. There is no absolute left and absolute right, just two forces pulling the close-issue rope in different directions.

Conservatives, after having a period of clarity in the 80s through early 2000s now find themselves not being able to soberly deal with realitiy while they are fearing and loathing somewhere out in the desert looking for their soul again. They'll be back, but for now they have their hands full with a mirage called Trump.
So what's your explanation for Clinton not being able to put Sanders away,the same ailments that infect repubs,dems suffer the same.

The U.S. added 287,000 new jobs in June, according to the Labor Department report ...

declining-middle-class-income-and-taxes-15-638.jpg
This is good news, the economy continues to grow, Americans continue to reenter the work force, and the reprehensible right wants to see the American people suffer so republicans might realize some perceived partisan gain.
Why do you and people like you lie so much? That is complete bull shit

And look who has the dems,nothing a rational person would brag up.

I hope you are right.

So what's your explanation for Clinton not being able to put Sanders away,the same ailments that infect repubs,dems suffer the same.

It's simple. Sanders is to the left of Clinton on almost every issue. Therefore some liberals don't want to let go of Sanders however most are OK voting for Clinton as she is the pragmatic choice. The Democrats are handling this election relatively well considering it's a referendum on the status quo this year. Where as Trump is leading the GOP astray into his personal vendettas, odd conspiracies and misguided simplistic economic policies.

287k jobs...and black unemployment is still almost double what it is for whites because the 1st Black President hasn't done a damn thing to help blacks...
- Mexican Drug Cartels - yes
- Terrorists - yes
- Muslim 'refugees' - yes
- Illegals - yes
- Blacks - NO

Pretty damn simple you won't get any jobs when you have a President who hates businesses forces businesses to go to part time or even worse NOT hire any more because if in the case of Obamacare"
Employers with 50 or more full-time employees, including full-time equivalents, that do not offer health insurance to their full-time employees (those working 30+ hours/week) and their dependents, or that offer coverage that is not affordable or that does not provide minimum value, may be required to pay an assessment if at least one of their full-time employees receives a premium tax credit to purchase coverage in the new individual Marketplace. Refer to the IRS’s ALE Information Center for the latest information on the Employer Shared Responsibility rules.

Fewer than 50 employees? Firms of this size are generally not affected by the Employer Shared Responsibility rules and do not have to pay an assessment if their full-time employees receive premium tax credits in the Marketplace.

Employers with 50 or More Employees | The U.S. Small Business Administration | SBA.gov
So Once again the rules and regulations happy Obama administration discourages EMPLOYERS from hiring more people!
As a result the Obama butt kissing CNN states this:
It's been uttered by every opponent of health care reform: Obamacare will kill small businesses.
But the new law's rules don't apply to the vast majority of small businesses. The employer mandate, which forces firms to start providing insurance in 2014, pertains only to companies with at least 50 full-time workers.
That's a tiny fraction of small businesses.
As of 2010, there were roughly 5.7 million small employers, defined as those with fewer than 500 workers. Some 97% of them have fewer than 50 employees. That means Obamacare's employer mandate applies only to 3% of America's small businesses.

That's about 200,000 companies.

The overblown Obamacare myth about small business

RIGHT!! so let's assume that say 20% of these 200,000 companies WANTED to hire more employees and that brings them over the 50 employee limit!
That would be 40,000 employers hiring just one more employee or 40,000 NEW JOBS!
BUT NOOOOO!!!!
Who's fault is that then????
No business was forced to go to part time

In selling out their own workers, businesses cut hours, made workers fear layoffs, slashed health benefits

You got to be kidding! You have NEVER ever run a business have you???

What do you think the net profit is for a fast food restaurant ?
First of all you have to understand what "net profit" means because from your comments you are truly dumb when it comes to how businesses operate!
Here maybe this will help you dummies! Bizratios.com - Small Business Operating and Financial Ratios, Benchmarks, and Performance Indicators: Part of the SMBTN™ Network
View attachment 81003

15.1.% go to Salaries and wages

Try to raise minimum wage for the first time in ten years and they scream they will go out of business

Oh...some of the greedy bastards will. Rather than see ordinary folks get an even break they will give up until the economy crashes. They would love for the economy to bottom under a Democrat president because their shit will be in a guaranteed fund....2% APR and they'll still be rich as six feet up a bull's ass.
Anyone who needs $7.25 wages to stay in business doesn't deserve to stay in business

I hate to say this but when women began to work in large numbers is when labor unions began to be voted out. Women never understood unions and that's one big mistake they made. I worked 41 years at the Oak Ridge Gaseous Diffusion Plant......I belonged to local 9-288 of the OCAW...Oil Chemical and Atomic Workers. Anyone who was employed there made a good living and retired with a pension. My wife had 43 years there.....she was a computer graphics design technician and was earning $38 an hour when she retired. We have a nice place on the lake with a dock and new pontoon boat. When our pensions and social security are combined we have an income of about $6000 a month. We have IRA's and at last counting were worth $258,000. We moved it from the stock market to fixed about five years ago.......we're too old to gamble.

What is really needed is a global union. As long as foreign companies are allowed to house entire families and work them 12 hours a day for starvation wages their goods and products will be showing up all over the world cheap as dirt. Companies despise unions......that alone should tell workers loud and clear that they are good.

The U.S. added 287,000 new jobs in June, according to the Labor Department report ...

declining-middle-class-income-and-taxes-15-638.jpg
This is good news, the economy continues to grow, Americans continue to reenter the work force, and the reprehensible right wants to see the American people suffer so republicans might realize some perceived partisan gain.
You think Obama would print several trillion more dollars to grow it more....:lol:

Labo
So you're employed by a poor person?
Every person I ever worked for told me they were poor, especially when I asked for a raise!
Our nation has never survived a minimum wage increase

That is why we do it so rarely

The middle class began to shrink when labor unions began to fail. This stuff is not rocket science. The companies loved it and they still do:
original.jpg
Oh my, the sheer ignorance of you liberals is astounding.....

I have to assume you went to public school....

Labor unions and the minimum wage are the two main reasons why the 40's through the 70's seen the development ad growth of the middle class. Can you say the same about the 19th century when the rich took it all like today under reganomics? Weird, these two times are kind of alike.
lanor unions and the minimum wage only destroy opportunity....it was the beginning of the end once liberals took the issues over...which is what you are stating but are blind to see...

You think Sanders on the left is like Trump on the right? Think again.

Sanders is leftie's leftie consistently delivering what he has been talking about for a long while now.

Trump? He is an entertainer, entertaining his crowd to their preference, there is no there there, just a mirage.

You think Sanders on the left is like Trump on the right? Think again.

Sanders is leftie's leftie consistently delivering what he has been talking about for a long while now.

Trump? He is an entertainer, entertaining his crowd to their preference, there is no there there, just a mirage.
Trump is a builder. Sanders is a demolisher....

Forum List

Back